IGNORED

Lawson and Tiffany 8: Lawson Still Doesn't Work

Coconut Flan

On 12/20/2022 at 9:30 PM, AussieKrissy said:

I was like not all of us are… 

then I realised lol 

Oh my, I think this is FJ's funniest comment of 2022 for me lol I cant stop laughing, thank you 🤗

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

On 12/29/2022 at 11:37 AM, Tatar-tot said:

Low white blood 🩸 count can be a sign of Leukemia.  I hope she is under the care of competent doctors. 

It can be but there are other symptoms too. She doesn't appear to have those at this point and time. Leukemia testing is relatively easy to add on to a blood panel.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tiffany just annoyed the crap out of me again enough to comment. She posted an IG story about how they went to the doughnut store to buy one doughnut and the girl working there gave them a dozen for free. Tiffany was over the moon happy about this and probably was considering this to be some kind of blessing from God.  I’m guessing that the store  was about to close or something and that’s why they just gave away the doughnuts. But Tiffany, who has probably never had to worry about the cost of anything her whole life, was such a cheap ass that a dozen free doughnuts made her night. Since she and Lawson have been married, I don’t think I’ve seen them do one charitable thing. They are so incredibly self-absorbed.

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 1

@JDuggs I know- I have never seen her so animated and happy as she was for getting free donuts. I don’t suppose it occurred to her to pay it forward or share or donate . Yes, it’s nice to get a free thing, but she really does act like it’s the best thing that ever happened. 

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, Idlewild said:

@JDuggs I know- I have never seen her so animated and happy as she was for getting free donuts. I don’t suppose it occurred to her to pay it forward or share or donate . Yes, it’s nice to get a free thing, but she really does act like it’s the best thing that ever happened. 

If I was married to Lawson, I'd be excited about anything good that wasn't related to him. Sad state of affairs.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

It is amazing that Tiffany is a professional actor, and Lawson has filmed videos and performed before live audiences, yet they they seem to produce the least interesting, most desperate looking content in the Bates/Duggar Universe!

• Upvote 11

Well it’s snowing again in Tennessee, so I guess Tiffany is planning another trip to California.

She has been advertising a travel app as ‘she loves to travel’. I think she actually means she loves to be anywhere but stuck alone in Tennessee with an unemployed man child.

• Upvote 17

I totally misread this as "can we MASSAGE you" and was like ew, wtf is this now. Why are these two so weird? 

Screenshot_20230119_212138.thumb.jpg.91133c3a248ce59cdceca0d0bffa108a.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

On 1/13/2023 at 3:44 PM, HereticHick said:

It is amazing that Tiffany is a professional actor, and Lawson has filmed videos and performed before live audiences, yet they they seem to produce the least interesting, most desperate looking content in the Bates/Duggar Universe!

It’s because they aren’t decent directors, writers, or producers. They have no creativity. They have no new ideas. That can take direction from people with ideas and creativity. But they can’t come up with anything themselves. 

• Upvote 11

On 1/13/2023 at 4:47 AM, JDuggs said:

Since she and Lawson have been married, I don’t think I’ve seen them do one charitable thing. They are so incredibly self-absorbed.

They went to the children hospital that Lawson has been voluntering in for years, and also an event the hospital organiced a prom event for the teens who are sick and cant have one. They are the only ones in the family i think that do any kind of charity, at least i have never seen the others do anything of the sort.

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, llucie said:

They went to the children hospital that Lawson has been voluntering in for years, and also an event the hospital organiced a prom event for the teens who are sick and cant have one. They are the only ones in the family i think that do any kind of charity, at least i have never seen the others do anything of the sort.

Using your post as a jump-off, nothing more:

Nothing they do makes their message any less hateful.

16 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

I totally misread this as "can we MASSAGE you" and was like ew, wtf is this now. Why are these two so weird? 

Well, at least it would be a job! : )

• Haha 10

8 hours ago, llucie said:

I saw that they posted that a couple of days after I made my comment. And I don’t really consider Lawson Bates showing up at the hospital to sing for the kids that big of a deal since he seems to do it just to stroke his ego. Lawson also performed at a free Veterans Day concert, but I think the point of that was to sell his merchandise. They pretend to love dogs. They should be doing stuff for the Humane Society or other organizations. I think that’s how Tiffany became friends with Bindi Irwin, through charity stuff. They could be leading groups to clean the environment or feeding people. Tiffany’s brother volunteered at a Toys for Tots event in LA. They could do that. I know everyone shits on MedicCorps, but Lawson hasn’t even done anything with them since he got married. I’m still going to maintain that they are self-absorbed and only do things that either benefit them directly or are fun ego strokes.

• Upvote 8

16 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I saw that they posted that a couple of days after I made my comment. And I don’t really consider Lawson Bates showing up at the hospital to sing for the kids that big of a deal since he seems to do it just to stroke his ego. Lawson also performed at a free Veterans Day concert, but I think the point of that was to sell his merchandise. They pretend to love dogs. They should be doing stuff for the Humane Society or other organizations. I think that’s how Tiffany became friends with Bindi Irwin, through charity stuff. They could be leading groups to clean the environment or feeding people. Tiffany’s brother volunteered at a Toys for Tots event in LA. They could do that. I know everyone shits on MedicCorps, but Lawson hasn’t even done anything with them since he got married. I’m still going to maintain that they are self-absorbed and only do things that either benefit them directly or are fun ego strokes.

Now that you mention it they actually went to a dog rescue in LA in one of the vlogs too, dont know if they voluntered there or they were just promoting the place in their vlog. In any case it seems a lot more than anyone else does in his family. 

About singing in the hospital, whatever his motives, the kids seem to love it, and he has managed to have a close relationship with a few of the kids over the years. One of the little boys that appeared on the show years ago was at the teens prom and happy to see Lawson.

Of course it is possible the others do charity and just keep it private but for some reason i doubt it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, llucie said:

Now that you mention it they actually went to a dog rescue in LA in one of the vlogs too, dont know if they voluntered there or they were just promoting the place in their vlog. In any case it seems a lot more than anyone else does in his family. 

I think you’re just a lot more generous in your assessment of Tiff and Lawson than I am. You see them promoting a dog rescue; I see them playing with cute dogs for YouTube content.

I really thought they had more ambition than just having a YouTube channel. I thought Lawson would have spent the summer performing at music festivals. I thought they’d be popping up at all sorts of political or religious conventions as some kind of speakers. And in between things like that, I thought they’d get involved with some nonpolitical causes to try to build more of a following.

Instead, they travel, they visit, they attend family events, they shop, they play TopGolf and mini golf, they bowl, they eat out, they watch sports on TV, they cook at home. So basically all of their time is leisure time. They don’t contribute to society in any meaningful way.

It’s not like I’m hoping they become a power Christian couple. I’m just surprised their goals aren’t as high as I thought they’d be, which is better for our society overall. I should just be thankful that they seem to lack vision.

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • Thank You 1

On 1/13/2023 at 2:46 AM, Idlewild said:

I can't believe this stuff is still in my head, but I remember some Duggars (I think Jill and a few others) got a bunch of free donuts--not by chance, it was a promotion--and then photographed and posted them giving the donuts to a homeless family that was on the side of the road. So whatever these people decide to do with free donuts, it's going to be awful.

• Upvote 3

@patsymae I don’t remember the Duggars giving the donuts to homeless people, I do remember them bragging about taking advantage of KrispyKreme’s promotion that if you dressed as a pirate you got a free box of donuts, so they dressed up a load of the Duggar kids and themselves and got each got a box and thought it was great. Like JB and M used to think it was great to take all their kids to ‘Kids Eat Free’ places and demand free meals for them all. Selfish grifters.

• Upvote 6

As far as we can tell, moving to the Nashville area has done absolutely nothing for Lawson's so-called music "career"

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, Idlewild said:

@patsymae I don’t remember the Duggars giving the donuts to homeless people, I do remember them bragging about taking advantage of KrispyKreme’s promotion that if you dressed as a pirate you got a free box of donuts, so they dressed up a load of the Duggar kids and themselves and got each got a box and thought it was great. Like JB and M used to think it was great to take all their kids to ‘Kids Eat Free’ places and demand free meals for them all. Selfish grifters.

It was during that promotion that Jill gave donuts to a homeless couple. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2023 at 9:54 PM, JDuggs said:

I think you’re just a lot more generous in your assessment of Tiff and Lawson than I am. You see them promoting a dog rescue; I see them playing with cute dogs for YouTube content.

I really thought they had more ambition than just having a YouTube channel. I thought Lawson would have spent the summer performing at music festivals. I thought they’d be popping up at all sorts of political or religious conventions as some kind of speakers. And in between things like that, I thought they’d get involved with some nonpolitical causes to try to build more of a following.

Instead, they travel, they visit, they attend family events, they shop, they play TopGolf and mini golf, they bowl, they eat out, they watch sports on TV, they cook at home. So basically all of their time is leisure time. They don’t contribute to society in any meaningful way.

It’s not like I’m hoping they become a power Christian couple. I’m just surprised their goals aren’t as high as I thought they’d be, which is better for our society overall. I should just be thankful that they seem to lack vision.

I do think that doing charity whatever the motives its a good thing, but i also think they do that because they have nothing else going on. They basically live like rich kids that dont have to work for a living and fill their time with either hobbys or doing charity.

I guess they are influencers, but even that they do half-assed. 

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, marmalade said:

It was during that promotion that Jill gave donuts to a homeless couple. 

I thought the couple posted about it and said they were not homeless per say, they were traveling the US in their van. Might be splitting hairs but I recall the couple not being happy about it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, HereticHick said:

As far as we can tell, moving to the Nashville area has done absolutely nothing for Lawson's so-called music "career"

Maybe if he would have done it at 18, it might have helped? But honestly, that town is full of people who like to think of 'what could have been' who are far more talented than Lawson.

• Upvote 3

In the q&a video, they answered a few questions. Lawson said Tiff was his first kiss. She did not say he was hers. She said she doesn't take birth control but the question about when will they have kids was answered with a "when the time is right".  They joked about how many kids to have but didn't really answer the question. They mentioned again that they are working on a video all about her adoption. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On 1/21/2023 at 3:24 AM, Idlewild said:

Yeah, that was the promotion. Then they posed giving some donuts to a family with no home.

Edited since I read the family was traveling and not homeless. So stand corrected. Still think it was a douche move.

Edited by patsymae
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, gobucks said:

In the q&a video, they answered a few questions. Lawson said Tiff was his first kiss. She did not say he was hers. She said she doesn't take birth control but the question about when will they have kids was answered with a "when the time is right".  They joked about how many kids to have but didn't really answer the question. They mentioned again that they are working on a video all about her adoption. 

They were asked about their interracial marriage, and Lawson gave the canned racist response that he doesn't see race and covers it up by adding we are all equal in the eyes of God. So says a member of the family that mocked the death of George Floyd and had a room dedicated to heroes of the Confederacy. 🙄

• Upvote 12

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic