IGNORED

Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

It seems so weird that this huge thing is happening for FJ and we have no idea emoji23.png

I’m waiting for Not-Nurie’s wedding to break the website again

I know! I’m dying to see a photo of the couple. So happy for Sarah. 

• Upvote 9

42 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

Any one got the list of all the names of the Bollinger Kids names?

Just google his name.  Lots of sites show up that have the family's names listed too.  Use quotation marks

• Upvote 1

The hubby's church might post something. He has an official role in the church so it might be news worth posting about. I don't recall hubby's name or the name of the church.

Coming back with name and church website in case anyone else is a little behind on the deets:

Kory Bollinger 

Trinity Baptist Church El Reno 

https://trinityelreno.com/

The church also has a YouTube channel and we may see something in the future in one of their videos.

Edited by Phyllis_Stein
  • Upvote 5

Count me among those really, really hoping for a publicly available photo or two. In any case, I hope that it was a happy occasion and that things went well.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Phyllis_Stein said:

The hubby's church might post something. He has an official role in the church so it might be news worth posting about. I don't recall hubby's name or the name of the church.

Coming back with name and church website in case anyone else is a little behind on the deets:

Kory Bollinger 

Trinity Baptist Church El Reno 

https://trinityelreno.com/

The church also has a YouTube channel and we may see something in the future in one of their videos.

I hope so. The church’s pastor named Dillon Young is married to Kory’s sister. It seems like Kory’s siblings all have much smaller families than the Bollinger parents. 

• Upvote 10

I’m also more than slightly surprised Stevehovah has not used the opportunity to get $ and attention for himself by sharing a picture

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, crunchycarrots said:

This was posted on one of the Bollinger's public facebook profiles.  I hope I'm posting this correctly. 

image.thumb.png.f8f6495c137cda82c6fb44217b606f35.png

Interesting.  It’s obviously a sizable wedding party, but no Maxwell men?  Or maybe these aren’t all the groomsmen…

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

Interesting.  It’s obviously a sizable wedding party, but no Maxwell men?  Or maybe these aren’t all the groomsmen…

Those are all Bollinger brothers I think. There were probably other groomsmen 

• Upvote 9

Omg! I'll be honest, I hate the dress-- the top just hits in a lot of weird places and doesn't go well with the skirt. But she is just glowing and looks so gorgeous with her hair and makeup done. Hard to believe it's the same person from all those sad-eyed birthday posts.

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
Typo
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

I'm not a huge fan of the bodice, but...LOOK AT THAT BLINGY BELT!  Look at her beautiful face!  YOU GLOW, GIRL!  ❤️

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, crunchycarrots said:

Lawd above, I found IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sweet baby Jesus!

image.thumb.png.31de30277eddb230c7490c73b26d0800.png

I think it's a nice dress and not modified to look worse than a sack.  I hope Sarah loved it and she looks very happy.  We've seen so many worse dresses.  

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 18
  • Love 3

She’s glowing and I love the pedicure with those pinkish shoes. So happy to see it was a formal wedding, she deserves it.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

I'm not a huge fan of the bodice, but...LOOK AT THAT BLINGY BELT!  Look at her beautiful face!  YOU GLOW, GIRL!  ❤️

And I like the bodice but would ditch the belt. 

It seems a suitably modest, but not dowdy, gown for her to wear. And without any atrocious modesty additions.

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

If there are any public pictures of her side of the family it would be nice to see them.  Now that I've seen the photo of the bride and groom, I can move on with the rest of my Sunday! 😅

It's nice to see her so happy.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic