IGNORED

Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful

samurai_sarah

I hope there is actual food, Sarah has the dress of her dreams, and Stevehovah does not mention death or his testicles

• Upvote 14
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 4

59 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I hope there is actual food, Sarah has the dress of her dreams, and Stevehovah does not mention death or his testicles

I just skimmed through a few weeks' worth of this thread, and two recent discussions merged in my mind to make:

Spoiler

Death and Testicles - the Lost Agatha Christie novel.

Hoping Kory and Sarah have a wonderful day and a healthy, happy, non-fundie (sorry, can't help a bit of a selfish wish in there) life together.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

On 8/19/2022 at 8:48 AM, SassyPants said:

Your name? Kwyn. Last name? I’m not seeing that name, can you spell it, please?  KWYN. It would be an endless conversation. It just seems unnecessarily cruel to me.

"Are you a radio station?"

23 hours ago, Howl said:

My mind decided to try out  "yunikue". 

You misspelled YuNique (That is an actual name given to at least one person)

I suppose there's no chance the ceremony is being live-streamed for the benefit of the congregation in OK. . .

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Mela99 said:

I hope everyone is allowed more than two bites of cake. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

On 8/17/2022 at 1:53 PM, Nothing if not critical said:

I actually wrote my master's thesis about Agatha Christie and Dorothy Sayers. Good times...

I would read this thesis.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

Personally, I don't care about the food at the wedding.  That's entirely cultural.  I hope Sarah has the wedding of her choice and above all has a happy marriage.  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 4

I was trying to think of who might post about the wedding so we get a glimpse. But unfortunately only Jana or Chelsy would and Chelsy doesn’t have a public instagram. And Jana doesn’t post that much. I will be thankful to Chelsy if she posts a few pics on her blog. Of the babies dressed up and with the bride and groom. Anna and Mary’s Facebook pages are private too. 

• Upvote 14

Open Door could possibly post a congratulations in their next bulletin. We did find out about Mary’s mission there. 

• Upvote 12

Ooh, I didn’t realise the wedding was today. I hope she had a wonderful day! 

• Upvote 5

Just now, ElizaB said:

I want to see a picture of Sarah very badly. I bet she is positively glowing 

I agree. I bet she looks beautiful no matter what she wears because she will be happy. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

I’ve done a bit of snooping and I think one of Sarah’s colors may be a pretty shade of a very muted sort of pinkish peach. Or maybe I would call it a pinkish mauve. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve done a bit of snooping and I think one of Sarah’s colors may be a pretty shade of a very muted sort of pinkish peach. Or maybe I would call it a pinkish mauve. 

Could you tell if her sisters were her bridesmaids? 

I am rooting for Sarah and Kody, and I hope Steve didn't get anywhere near the mike at this wedding.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Could you tell if her sisters were her bridesmaids? 

I am rooting for Sarah and Kody, and I hope Steve didn't get anywhere near the mike at this wedding.

Oh no I don’t have that much info unfortunately. I just might’ve seen a niece’s flower girl dress and that’s it. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, louannems said:

Is it being lived streamed?

No, I don’t think so. At least we don’t know of it if it is. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

The men wore navy blue.  I think.  I'm trying here lol  

The young girls wore different colors.  I think.  lol  

Edited by theologygeek
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh no I don’t have that much info unfortunately. I just might’ve seen a niece’s flower girl dress and that’s it. 

I have to consult with you on messages lol  

• Upvote 1

It seems so weird that this huge thing is happening for FJ and we have no idea [emoji23]

I’m waiting for Not-Nurie’s wedding to break the website again

• Upvote 11

Kory and his groomsmen wore black tux type suits with bow ties and Kory wore a regular tie with his. They are black ties. Kory looks nice in his suit. I haven’t seen Sarah. I’m not going to link anything because we will scare them off and lock up their SM and that will piss me off 😝

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 2

The men wore navy blue.  I think.  I'm trying here lol  
The young girls wore different colors.  I think.  lol  

Have any of you who might be seeing something worn lol tried using Google lens to identify it? It would connect you with similar images, like a photo from a catalog, that would be shareable here.
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kory and his groomsmen wore black tux type suits with bow ties and Kory wore a regular tie with his. They are black ties. Kory looks nice in his suit. I haven’t seen Sarah. I’m not going to link anything because we will scare them off and lock up their SM and that will piss me off 😝

It looks blue on my computer lol  

Just now, theologygeek said:

It looks blue on my computer lol  

Remember the dress that people saw as two different colored dresses a few years back? That’s their suits 😂

• Haha 7

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Maxwell 54: Sarah Married and Looking Joyful
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic