IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 11: Get Your Christofascism Here Folks!

nelliebelle1197

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But then they won’t have unpaid musicians to travel around with. They have to keep a few. 

That was my one hesitation, which maybe that's the run on Helferichs and how the band will continue? If the siblings all marry siblings then corralling the lot would be easier.

I wonder how much Josh and Carson's extracurricular activities ultimately ruined their family band plans...

Also, I don't remember if this was covered above: Allison full on removed her blog. I wonder what her relationship with Jeremiah is actually like.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

That was my one hesitation, which maybe that's the run on Helferichs and how the band will continue? If the siblings all marry siblings then corralling the lot would be easier.

I wonder how much Josh and Carson's extracurricular activities ultimately ruined their family band plans...

Also, I don't remember if this was covered above: Allison full on removed her blog. I wonder what her relationship with Jeremiah is actually like.

Denver and Praise are childless but don’t travel with the family. That may what Lincoln wants to do as well. I imagine the Hell sisters and the Bon bros will live near each other in Iowa and will probably work on the farm together. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

I just looked and Lincoln turned 21 the day after that video was filmed. And Susanna turned 25 last month. So they will probably be 21 and 25 when they get married. 

When Denver and Praise got married, they were 21 and 26. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

Yup. Also interesting that it's another gap where the woman is four full years older than the guy.

With this pairing, the Helferichs now have two single males, while the Bonts have two single females remaining -although depending, it could be too big of an age gap. We don't have the year of birth for the youngest Helferich and so it could easily be a six year gap between their youngest and Rebecca.

It's hard to tell whether or not the Bonts are against underage marriage. They're scary enough that it seems like they would be for it, but the kids have all married in their 20s.

Chelsy noted that Denver had originally intended to get married at 16, but it didn't happen, and then otherwise... Chelsy, Allison, and Mitchell were all in their mid-20s, while Carson, Josh, and Denver were all in their early-20s. Taylor literally just turned 20, and presumably announcing the relationship publicly means engagement is imminent. It also wouldn't surprise me if the younger kids got married younger, largely because Becky and Marlin have decided they're done with the parenting season of life.

Praise and Denver are closer to 5 years apart. Lincoln Taylor is 21. I'm glad so far no under age marriages. 

• I Agree 1

What is interesting to me is that Denver and praise seemed to have much more of a “spark” than Allison and her hubs. You would think that Allison got married and then both families were like- oh look let’s set these two up too. However, I really don’t think this happened. I think Denver met Praise and really fell for her. Now, I’m not entirely convinced Allison’s marriage wasn’t a bit arranged. Although, it’s surprising that she would have to have something arranged. The bongs are fundi royalty and she is a gorgeous girl who has been shaped to be a perfect homemaker 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, ElizaB said:

What is interesting to me is that Denver and praise seemed to have much more of a “spark” than Allison and her hubs. You would think that Allison got married and then both families were like- oh look let’s set these two up too. However, I really don’t think this happened. I think Denver met Praise and really fell for her. Now, I’m not entirely convinced Allison’s marriage wasn’t a bit arranged. Although, it’s surprising that she would have to have something arranged. The bongs are fundi royalty and she is a gorgeous girl who has been shaped to be a perfect homemaker 

Well Allison was actually set up with Jeremiah by Praise and Susannah. The sisters became friends with Allison and decided she would be perfect for their brother. So I think they made sure he met her. The interesting thing about the Helferichs is that they are getting married to Bontragers in order of their age and birth order. So will they just keep going with their two youngest brothers marrying Liz and Rebs? I’m guessing no. But I bet the families would just love that. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

On 1/16/2023 at 12:46 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ughh I was hoping there wouldn’t be a third Hell-rager pairing. Both of those families are just…. Insufferable. And together it’s just nuts. 

I totally agree with you and there are more possible matches in the future.
There also could be more marriages between the Bowers and the Bonts and that is just as crazy/scary.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

I totally agree with you and there are more possible matches in the future.
There also could be more marriages between the Bowers and the Bonts and that is just as crazy/scary.

Yes, even more Boners couples would be just as bad as Hell-rager couples. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, even more Boners couples would be just as bad as Hell-rager couples. 

Still waiting for a Helers marriage to complete the circle of crazy.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Still waiting for a Helers marriage to complete the circle of crazy.

It looks like the only single Helferich kids are sons. And the Bowerses only have one girl left. Crosby. And she’s still pretty young. They won’t want to wait for her to turn 18.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like the only single Helferich kids are sons. And the Bowerses only have one girl left. Crosby. And she’s still pretty young. They won’t want to wait for her to turn 18.

Yup. Hudson and Gini could be a potential match, but he'd be 23 and she'd be 18.

Gini's birth year is 2010.

• Upvote 1

It looks like the Bontragers got together in Arkansas while they were doing their tour in order to do a late Christmas together. I’m guessing the BowersBont couples came along with Chelsy and Allison’s families. No pics of people were posted. Likely because Josh and Carson’s families were in all the pics. 

• Upvote 6

I was thinking, since Johannah and Liz seem to be close friends, and Jackson is quite close in age to Liz, maybe he would get to know her and like her. The Bontragers and Duggars have known each other for a long time so it wouldn’t really surprise me. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was thinking, since Johannah and Liz seem to be close friends, and Jackson is quite close in age to Liz, maybe he would get to know her and like her. The Bontragers and Duggars have known each other for a long time so it wouldn’t really surprise me. 

Liz could be a match for any of the Duggar boys. For her that might be a good match. The Duggars seem to be a step up from the Bontragers. I hope she doesn't get married too soon. She's still very young.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Liz could be a match for any of the Duggar boys. For her that might be a good match. The Duggars seem to be a step up from the Bontragers. I hope she doesn't get married too soon. She's still very young.

It would be good if she was 26 or 27 like her sisters. The Bontrager males seem to get married younger than the females. In other fundie families, it’s the other way around. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Catching up now. How many grandkids now? 14?

Chelsey and John- 3

Mitch and Bryn- 3

Carson and Carolina- 3

Josh and Cassidy- 3

Alison and Jeremiah- 2

Is that all of them?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

12 minutes ago, FundeyMonkey said:

Catching up now. How many grandkids now? 14?

Chelsey and John- 3

Mitch and Bryn- 3

Carson and Carolina- 3

Josh and Cassidy- 3

Alison and Jeremiah- 2

Is that all of them?

That we know of. I have a strong suspicion that Chelsy is currently pregnant -matches her timeline, plus at Sarah's wedding she was in a bit baggier of a dress size than she tends to wear. There also had already been pics of her looking normal post-Maddy, while now she's showing her classic pregnancy face. It's not body shaming, Chelsy always looks great; in the pics of Sarah's wedding, she simply looked how she tends to look while in the early stages of pregnancy.

She also tends to announce late -I think for Axton we got an announcement at 20 weeks, same with Maddy, but I can't remember what it was for Elliot.

• Upvote 3

With chelsey’s last delivery and her heart problems I wouldn’t be surprised if she kept a pregnancy off the internet entirely. She knows she will be judged and people will be concerned for her. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, ElizaB said:

With chelsey’s last delivery and her heart problems I wouldn’t be surprised if she kept a pregnancy off the internet entirely. She knows she will be judged and people will be concerned for her. 

Or she waits until the baby is born without any major complications so she can say, “see, it wasn’t risky to have this baby. Everything turned out fine.”

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

If Chelsy was pregnant at Sarah’s wedding, she would be due pretty soon. We haven’t seen pictures of her for a whole. I think we’ll see a baby from her this year, but that it will otherwise be a slow baby year among the Bontragers. 

• Upvote 1

I think this is a recent picture from when they were together in AR to celebrate Christmas. Which means Chelsy isn’t showing. Therefore unless she had a secret baby, she still only has 3 kids and isn’t obviously pregnant. 

EC2BCD4D-C1E8-47FB-BA7C-C76E62190DED.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think this is a recent picture from when they were together in AR to celebrate Christmas. Which means Chelsy isn’t showing. Therefore unless she had a secret baby, she still only has 3 kids and isn’t obviously pregnant. 

EC2BCD4D-C1E8-47FB-BA7C-C76E62190DED.jpeg

Innnnnteresting.

Rebecca looks super cute and is really settling into adolescence. She also seems like as she grows she's going to more and more resemble her namesake.

I wonder if the Bonts have an age rule about when you're allowed wear day-to-day make-up or if she just chooses not to.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Sk8ter said:

Wow--That one Bates girl is the exact twin of Tori Bates Smith!

I think the other one looks like Alyssa.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic