IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 23: Elizabeth's Phoning It & Michael Did a Runner. Literally.

nelliebelle1197

I seems to me that the RF kids are getting married younger and younger -- 18-20 at most --  but no older. I know RF pushes young marriages, but the couples appear to be barely out of high school, with no real education, no college.  How will they support themselves? Where will they live, other than in their parents' basements?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I seems to me that the RF kids are getting married younger and younger -- 18-20 at most --  but no older. I know RF pushes young marriages, but the couples appear to be barely out of high school, with no real education, no college.  How will they support themselves? Where will they live, other than in their parents' basements?

RF seem to support each other. They start businesses and give the younger ones jobs. Of course the younger ones probably don’t have a lot of money but they likely put on a good show. They probably do live in their parents’ basements. They dress up and put on a smile at RF events. Even if they are in debt up to their eyeballs. We wouldn’t know it.

• Upvote 7

On 6/25/2023 at 8:15 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think I already said somewhere on the thread that I think she will be married before she turns 20. She’s currently 17 I believe. She will start out youth pastoring with her husband and will work her way up quickly to a leader spot. I’m sure she will have a daughter with a G name at some point. Gemma, Genevieve, Genesis, Giselle. 

If any Remnant members are reading this, I would like to also submit the following G names for consideration:  Gorgon, Gubmint, Gruyere, Gridiron, Gadfly, Galoot, and Girth.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

On 6/25/2023 at 8:15 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think I already said somewhere on the thread that I think she will be married before she turns 20. She’s currently 17 I believe. She will start out youth pastoring with her husband and will work her way up quickly to a leader spot. I’m sure she will have a daughter with a G name at some point. Gemma, Genevieve, Genesis, Giselle. 

Oh, okay! I don't know why I keep thinking she's older than she is. 

4 minutes ago, ManyGoats said:

Oh, okay! I don't know why I keep thinking she's older than she is. 

I bet she acts very adult for a 17 year old. She’s the first grandchild plus she’s gone through a lot in the past few years. She has probably had to grow up very quickly in the cult. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

• 3 months later...

I watched the new movie about Gwen today on hulu. Ironically, I was eating chips while I watched her slowly morph from a relatively normal person into the fanatical caricature of a person we saw at the end of her life.  I felt that the movie adaptation was mostly well done, and Jennifer Gray did a great job although her makeup was never pale enough, her hair wasn't as high/ratted as reality, and her clothes were much more elegant than Gwen's. The hypocrisy of Gwen's divorce was addressed, and the plane crash was well handled. Realistically there was no way they could have fit all of Gwen's oddities into one movie, and this made for a only slightly less surreal than life summary. 

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 4

I periodically check out the RF Leadership Team page to see if new people are added, previous people returned (Days, Angers), people have left. The Gormsens and Stites still appear to be large and in charge.

Elle Shamblin is now a major leader. She's now listed as Erin.

Elizabeth Hannah has a new photo. Not to be mean, but she looks ill, old, not well at all, and very very very thin.

https://www.remnantfellowship.org/about-remnant-fellowship/leadership-team/

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

On 10/14/2023 at 1:57 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Elizabeth Hannah has a new photo. Not to be mean, but she looks ill, old, not well at all, and very very very thin.

https://www.remnantfellowship.org/about-remnant-fellowship/leadership-team/

She looks like she has a bruise or a black eye in that photo. Strange one to choose as a profile pic for their website.

I wonder if it is the pinkish eyeshadow. I think it looks amazing on some skin tones. On me - l look like I have been crying so it is a no go. Perhaps it is not the best choice for her either, but she goes with it anyway. At least I hope it is not a black eye - that would be concerning 

She’s filled in her eyebrows too much. They dominate her face. And I believe she’s had upper lip filler. And probably some Botox. Her forehead is very smooth. 

7A7CA5F5-22F5-4226-8F74-4818947CFE74.jpeg

• Upvote 3

IMO, she should have skipped the lip filler.  The eyebrows look too heavy, I agree.

• Upvote 1

It does look like pink eye shadow is a distinct possibility, but no mascara at all makes her eyes look bruised. The eyebrows are just too too much.

I agree on the very possible lip filler, possibly also some cheek filler as they seem fuller than her thinness would indicate. Forehead Botox is a maybe, but her forehead is usually very smooth as there's no flesh under her facial skin.

It's interesting that she has her head in the exact same position with the exact same expression in the Leadership page photo as she does in the family photo that appears in the photo collection on her Leadership "About" page.

• Upvote 1

Lots of reasons people wear baggy clothing. But that's a very baggy shirt.

The red neckline grabs the attention like it was something someone highlighted on a photo.

Edited by AmazonGrace
a ton of white space

1 minute ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I take it that Durville Patton is now officially divorced?

He must be. I’m sure he will be remarried in no time. Elizabeth is allowed to be single because her mom was basically single on the stage at all times. David never joined her on stage at church. Therefore I think Elizabeth will be allowed to stay single. I think Erin will eventually remarry. But Durville will remarry first out of those three. 

10 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I take it that Durville Patton is now officially divorced?

Yes, and his ex wife is now a lesbian. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since Grace is a bridesmaid in this RF wedding, she will soon be a bride. I’m guessing she will be married within a year to the son of a top ranking cult member. And she will start her rise in the ranks. 

52EC2BAC-894F-4344-9E88-905B40AB1EE4.jpeg

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Tibby said:

Who is Grace in a relationship with?

I don’t know. Her page says in a relationship. Maybe someone else knows. I’m sure it’s a boy from one of the higher up families.

We knew Elmer Fudd (Dan Gryder) is a creep. But now he’s a creep that owes one of his abuse/smear victims a lot of coin. 

It’s my only hope that Gryder continues to get exactly what he asks for. 

• Thank You 1

• 3 weeks later...

Long time listener, first time caller here. I'm mildly obsessed with this cult and have lurked on some Facebook pages. Grace is definitely matched up with one of the members...one of the Fischer boys, of which there are several. He seems to be wrapped up in the Brandon Hannah Real estate group. However, she's not the most recent engaged member of her girl squad. It seems Caroline Stites may have been proposed to recently. I'm waiting to see what drivel is posted on the weddings website about how she "suddenly noticed" a boy at an event and how she professes her undying gratitude to her parents, Gwen, Joe, and Elizabeth. 

It seems like they are marrying off members of Grace's squad one at a time, two very recent ones. They all look like babies. I hope one of them breaks away and writes a tell-all. I would read it for sure. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, SerenitybyJan said:

Long time listener, first time caller here. I'm mildly obsessed with this cult and have lurked on some Facebook pages. Grace is definitely matched up with one of the members...one of the Fischer boys, of which there are several. He seems to be wrapped up in the Brandon Hannah Real estate group. However, she's not the most recent engaged member of her girl squad. It seems Caroline Stites may have been proposed to recently. I'm waiting to see what drivel is posted on the weddings website about how she "suddenly noticed" a boy at an event and how she professes her undying gratitude to her parents, Gwen, Joe, and Elizabeth. 

It seems like they are marrying off members of Grace's squad one at a time, two very recent ones. They all look like babies. I hope one of them breaks away and writes a tell-all. I would read it for sure. 

Yes, this group marries them off young. Well at least their first marries of those raised in the cult are young marriages. There are a lot of second marriages of course. Because they break up marriages and immediately try to match up members so no older person in a higher position is single. Elizabeth will be the only one allowed to stay single. Erin Shamblin will have to remarry. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic