IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Well that’s gotta sting. She’s all about closing borders and here a Mexican restaurant is moving into where she got the boot from the owners. It’s perfect! 

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Bobo thinks she’s a unifier. She didn’t know what that means.

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 8

Bobo can’t handle big words. 

• Upvote 7

Hey, we should just be thrilled she didn't say "it wasn't untenable, it was elevenable!"

Boebert, you're no Nigel Tufnel.

Spoiler

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Fight, fight!

Uh oh- looks like Regina George just saw Gretchen Weiners wearing the gold hoop earrings her parents gave her for Hannukkah! 

Seems like just yesterday these two delightful ladies were engaging in TOTALLY effective and not at ALL stupid shows of defiance before and during President Biden’s first State of the Union address. They were braiding each other’s hair, talking about who they thought was cute in Congress, staying up waaaaay too late during their sleepovers gossiping about “The Squad”, and swapping gun tips. And now, well, tale as old as time. They let a man come between their friendship. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

staying up waaaaay too late during their sleepovers gossiping about “The Squad”, and swapping gun tips.

Don't forget putting one another's gun holsters in the freezer, and calling up Democrats to ask if their refrigerators are running, then screaming "It'll lose in red states!" and hanging up laughing.

• Haha 9

On 1/8/2023 at 4:27 PM, thoughtful said:

Don't forget putting one another's gun holsters in the freezer, and calling up Democrats to ask if their refrigerators are running, then screaming "It'll lose in red states!" and hanging up laughing.

@thoughtful, now I feel like WE need a sleepover! This is GENIUS! 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Dear Bobo, the truth hurts. 

• Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 8

Love Bob Picardo slapping down Bobo:

• Upvote 9

I love Rick making fun of Bobo:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

I’m guessing the concept of irony wasn’t covered any of the times she sat for the GED:

• Upvote 7

God I'm so fucking sick of this country.

On the first day of Congress this year, Jan. 3, the mounting tension between Greene and Boebert reached its boiling point. According to multiple sources, the two women were nearly in a screaming match in the Speaker’s lobby ladies room just off the House floor.

“Greene questioned Boebert’s loyalty to McCarthy, and after a few words were exchanged, Boebert stormed out,” a source familiar with the fight told The Daily Beast.

According to another source familiar, while in the bathroom, Greene asked Boebert, “You were OK taking millions of dollars from McCarthy but you refuse to vote for him for Speaker, Lauren?”

The first source said Greene was in a stall and, upon coming out, confronted Boebert about taking money from McCarthy for her re-election and then turning against McCarthy when it came time to vote. The Colorado Republican was allegedly unaware that Greene was also in the bathroom at the time.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Vituperative"? Seriously... I don't think Bobo has a clue what that word even means.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

"Vituperative"? Seriously... I don't think Bobo has a clue what that word even means.

Well, to be fair, her vocabulary seems to be rather limited.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Now, that is about as idiotic as it gets.

Lauren, you never had a teacher named Miss Smith, Mrs. Jones, Mr. White, or Ms. Johnson? The day you met each teacher, somebody "announced" their pronouns while talking about them, I'm sure, and, with the first two, you would have known their marital status, as well.

You never had the principal come in and say "Mrs. Green tells me you children have been doing very well, and she is very proud of you?" You never had a teacher take maternity leave, mention their spouse or children in passing, or bring their spouse to a school celebration?

How the fuck do the MAGAt's imaginary people even put together a sentence about themselves or other people, with no pronouns? That would get old, fast.

Oooooh, I just thought of something - maybe Bob Dole was the beginning of it all!

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

Fuck Lauren Boebert.  Planned Parenthood in a town IN HER CURRENT DISTRICT was my go to for the various things that a 30 something, healthy woman needs (birthcontrol, Pap smears, WellWoman checkups, etc.)  They were so consistently awesome, kind and compassionate. 

One time I arrived for an appointment and there were two young women waiting to talk to the receptionist.  One of the women was the friend who was supporting the woman who had been recently raped and needed various tests.  They immediately took her back to an exam room to care for her.  This was in the 1970s and I think they still offered abortion services. 

When I came back to where I'm living now, Planned Parenthood referred me for the mammogram that confirmed the lump was breast cancer, and basically saved my life. 

Sadist asshole Gov. Greg Abbott and the Texas lege worked tirelessly to defund and shut down Planned Parenthood. 

They promised that they had it all under control to transfer those services to other entities, but of course there was major incompetence and tens of thousands of poor women in rural areas and sparsely populated areas in West Texas are still left without access to birth control, well woman checkups, prenatal care, Pap smears and other cancer detection.  

Lauren Boebert is an evil, despicable little twit.  I truly wish her Dem opponent had run a more competitive race and Dems had thrown $$$ at him to do that.  I wish Republicans had thrown $$$ to her primary opponent, so she never got on the ticket in the first place.  Her primary opponent was a decent, middle ground guy, not a raging MAGA. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 4