IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

I don’t know who would believe her:

• Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I don’t know who would believe her:

MAGA business owners of course. She's a MAGA Republican, she's hot (not really but that's what they think even though she's not blonde), and she loves guns. What better credentials for business owners can there be than that?

• Upvote 6

If this is true, I despise Boebert even more than I have in the past. 

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

• WTF 5

The neighbor called that fuck Boebert out in a public FB post.

Of course Boebert's single brain celled supporters are being nasty in the comments.

• Upvote 3

I'm here in Boebert country for another 10 days or so.  I'm seeing very few Trump signs, but do see quite a few Boebert signs out in the countryside and a few in town.  

Every possibility she'll be re-elected, although her Democratic opponent, definitely a centrist, is thought to have some small chance of making it.

Can't remember if I've mentioned this previously, but there's a coffee shop on the main street through town called Conservative Grounds.  It's actually a front for the Republican Women of Montezuma County and, whoo boy!,  they are in for the crazy.  Their talk this month is from pharmacist Nicole Belland talking about the "Real Evidence on the  DANGERS (caps in the original) of the Covid Jab"   Note: Montezuma County right now is having a huge uptick in Covid cases -- back in the red zone. 

Link at the bottom of the paragraph on Nicole Belland, who lost/quit her job at the local Safeway almost exactly a year ago because she refused to administer covid vax. It's obvious that Nicole "did her own research" on Covid and the vaccine.  Although it seems Nicole Belland has a regular pharmacy degree, she is referred to throughout at Dr. Nicole Belland.  Maybe she has advanced training -- hard to say.  The Eyes Of God Interview with Nichole Belland Our Local Pharmacist Hero

Anyway, they had that wing nut County Clerk and Reporter Tina Peters (AFTER she was indicted) talk at their monthly luncheon earlier this year and Boebert will be giving a talk on Oct. 22. 

In Sept they had Patriot Amy talk about election fraud. 

I'd say Montezuma County Republican Women skew hard right to alt right to alt reich -- definitely solidly in wing nut, possibly QAnon territory. 

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 9

Pharmacists are Doctors of Pharmacy and allowed to use the title. A pharmacist takes four years of college, usually a bachelors in chemistry, and then four years of pharmacy school, post graduate. I would happily not use the title with her, however.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

On 10/20/2022 at 8:26 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

LBo really needs to keep Jesus’ name outta her mouth while she runs around doing the opposite of what Jesus would do. Jesus may love her, but I doubt He likes her. 

• Upvote 2

Bobo is lesser in every way, except stupidity. 

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Bobo is lesser in every way, except stupidity. 

Says the woman in Congress. I really hope every one of her sons somehow rises above his upbringing and ends up marrying wonderful women with whom they view marriage as a true partnership- and that they all kick her toxic ass to the curb. But I suspect we are looking at a bunch of future Track Palins. 

• Upvote 6

She frequently confuses “US Congressperson” with “Instagram influencer”. I guess that wasn’t on the GED test. 

• Eyeroll 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She frequently confuses “US Congressperson” with “Instagram influencer”. I guess that wasn’t on the GED test. 

Well ain’t this some straight-up bullshit. AOC did a cute dance video imitating “The Breakfast Club” in college and the right loses their damn minds. Rodeo Klanholio pulls this nonsense and not a damn whisper. (And kudos to the Dems for not saying a word. It gives them a higher ground and deprives her of attention.) 

Edited by AlmostSavedAtTacoBell
I don’t know why but you have to expand to read my comment.
  • Upvote 4

She thinks she’s cute and witty. She’s mistaken on both counts. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 7

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She thinks she’s cute and witty. She’s mistaken on both counts. 

I think she missed the memo where everyone including Raphael’s little girl agreed that he’s a complete loser. Fawning over Ted Cruz is like being one of those women who write serial killers fan letters. Then again, that whole Zodiac Killer thing is still up in the air….

• Upvote 4

This made me laugh myself silly:

• Haha 15

I would ride in a vehicle with Fetterman, but the only way I’d ride with Bobo is if she were in a trailer being pulled behind the car  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

The only thing exceptional about her is her level of stupidity. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5

Oh Rufus, please let this hold through the final vote tallies. I’d be thrilled to get her out of Congress. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4