IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

2 hours ago, Becky said:

OK, Rep. Boebert - without looking at Wikipedia or other resources, please explain the difference.  

Wikipedia is too advanced for her. She needs “Rethuglikan Talking Points For Dummies”, the illustrated edition. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Becky said:

OK, Rep. Boebert - without looking at Wikipedia or other resources, please explain the difference.

Boebert: “Wikki-what?”

• Upvote 6

A sitting congresswoman advocating breaking the law:

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 8

Pineapple shirts and jeans are just fine when speaking publicly though.

• Upvote 6

Give it up honey. Pete is more capable and intelligent than you could ever dream of being. 

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 5

Ultra moron …

• Thank You 3

I doubt she’s aware of their existence:

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I doubt she’s aware of their existence:

Not only that but Michigan doesn't have any Upper Peninsula on her map. Of course the US territories don't exist either.

• Upvote 6

She’s such a caring person. /s

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 3

Isn't she paid with taxpayer money?  Doesn't she have medical insurance and other perks that are also paid for with taxpayer money?  How in the world did we end up with someone like her in a government position??

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She’s such a caring person. /s

Lauren, sweetie, you should get with the program. The authoritarian, misogynistic MAGAt crowd you’re a part of is actively campaigning for women to have as many babies as possible— and to stay at home. So you’re supposed to promote SAHM’s, not bash them.

• Upvote 10

It’s actually a good thing they’re not hiding their true colors. No one with any scintilla of decency will vote for them.

On the other hand, it’s disconcerting that they feel bold enough in their opinions that they feel free to vent them publicly.

• Upvote 9

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.5d5c88e3678920f7d17799fbf584aad3.png

Wow, that's an unexpected first! I actually agree wholeheartedly with Lauren Boebert on this issue -- Although I don't think she fully realizes what her proposal actually entails... 😅

• Upvote 6

Children having children. Definitely something to be boasting about. But hey, it’s hereditary, so that makes it alright… right?

Tyler’s girlfriend is 16 and their baby boy is due next month. Poor kid. Or rather, poor kids.

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1

“Something special “ is not the way I would phrase it:

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Children having children. Definitely something to be boasting about. But hey, it’s hereditary, so that makes it alright… right?

Tyler’s girlfriend is 16 and their baby boy is due next month. Poor kid. Or rather, poor kids.

I wonder if grandma-to-be has registered the baby at Smith & Wesson or if she buy the infant his first gun herself. 

• Upvote 7

I know that stuff happens and teenagers will be teenagers but didn't they even discuss birth control with him?  How is she proud that her 17 year old is having a baby with a 16 year old?  What has happened to this country?  I'm glad they're supporting their kids but wouldn't it have been smarter to just make sure they had protection??

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

It's pure damage control. Their platform is headed by god, guns, and gays with chastity forming the first branch under the god bit. Best to get out in front of the news and pretend to be happy. Although, doing the math, she was a teen mom herself, so maybe they are truly ecstatic. 

• Upvote 5