IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

On 1/24/2023 at 7:06 AM, Howl said:

They promised that they had it all under control to transfer those services to other entities, but of course there was major incompetence and tens of thousands of poor women in rural areas and sparsely populated areas in West Texas are still left without access to birth control, well woman checkups, prenatal care, Pap smears and other cancer detection.  

Of course there was. Because they didn't and don't actually care about women or babies past the need to control them so why would they actually work to ensure services were available?

On 1/24/2023 at 7:06 AM, Howl said:

I truly wish her Dem opponent had run a more competitive race and Dems had thrown $$$ at him to do that.  I wish Republicans had thrown $$$ to her primary opponent, so she never got on the ticket in the first place.  Her primary opponent was a decent, middle ground guy, not a raging MAGA. 

I truly wish the voters in that region would wake up to themselves and vote in someone competent to do the job rather than an attention seeking slogan shouting idiot.

• Upvote 6

16 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

... an attention seeking slogan shouting idiot.

Awesome wording. Making a mental note. Unfortunately, applicable to many.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

I wonder if those “Federally Qualified Health Centers” would tell people that the Pill causes abortions, that condoms don’t work, and that babies are born evil and you have to start “training” them as soon as they come out of the womb?

• Upvote 7

I think the GQP should be renamed the WQP—the Whining Q Party:

• Upvote 6

On 2/1/2023 at 7:59 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

She just keeps putting the “ass” in “klassy”! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Bobo is whining about something new. 

• Upvote 6

Waste, Fraud, and Abuse:

Spoiler

image.png.b094a323520d0e47e39b7e5d963be13d.png

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Narrator: she’s really that dumb  

• Upvote 9

Bobo still thinks that she and her raggedy crew will be able to impeach Biden and toss him out of the White House.  She's not only dumb.  She's delusional.

• Upvote 5

At this point, I’m wondering if she has someone wake her, brush her teeth, and get her dressed daily. She’s so dumb, I think those basic actions are beyond her ability. 

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1

She’s like a woman who lived in an apartment complex where I lived many years ago. She’d put her three year old and five year old out in the hallway every morning and wouldn’t let them back in until early evening. The kids would be spotted blocks away, across a busy six lane road  Eventually the kids were taken away  

• Upvote 6

She thinks she’s funny. She’s sadly mistaken. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2

16 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She’s like a woman who lived in an apartment complex where I lived many years ago. She’d put her three year old and five year old out in the hallway every morning and wouldn’t let them back in until early evening. The kids would be spotted blocks away, across a busy six lane road  Eventually the kids were taken away  

Has she ever worked in an actual workplace before? Because it certainly doesn't seem like it. While a podcast could be a good tool for keeping the people who elected you informed about your work I'm kind of convinced it's just the next step in her riling up the crazy to stay popular. Not least because I don't think she actually does anything other than soundbites.

• Upvote 6

Ugh.  Her again.

Rep. Lauren Boebert, the ultra-conservative congresswoman from Colorado, dropped a drama bomb into the Twitterverse on Super Bowl Sunday and threw in some of her signature openly racist beliefs for good measure. Boebert’s anger rose to the writing-in-all-caps level when she took to social media to hate on the production decision to present both Christ Stapleton singing “The Star Spangled Banner” and Emmy Award-winning actress Sheryl Lee Ralph singing “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” a traditional hymn that is beloved in the Black community.

“America only has ONE NATIONAL ANTHEM,” Boebert tweeted. “Why is the NFL trying to divide us by playing multiple!? Do football, not wokeness.”

• Thank You 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Bless her heart. 

OK, Rep. Boebert - without looking at Wikipedia or other resources, please explain the difference.  

• Upvote 4