IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Dear Bobo: Sit down and shut up. 
image.thumb.png.7c1545b4648013450eb86e33d89f4027.png

This (original Tweet) makes me furious. I am an older Clinical Lab Scientist who had occasion - decades ago - to do some continuing education that was taught by Fauci remotely (in those days, sound only; we also were give printed handouts). He is a remarkable physician and scientist who has been invaluable to the world. Dumb****s who spread stuff like the quoted tweet have no idea...

I am not sure at this point that he will receive rewards he deserves in this life. This, however, is one example of my personal belief system that tells me some rewards will be in the next life.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 4

Lauren Bobart is a woman who does not value education. I don't know the circumstances that she faced when dropping out of school but I'm under the impression she only got her GED because she needed it to run for Congress. (At least I know she had her GED before she was elected and I kind of remember reading something that she needed to be a high school graduate.) Since it's evident that she doesn't value education I also think we can infer due to her many statements that she neither understands nor acknowledges that science is important. I don't think she knows how science works- either you come up with your theory you either experiment or do more investigations to see if your hypothesis is correct or needs to be reformed. So many times a hypothesis is not proven to be accurate, we just don't usually hear about this times. I see covid-19 as being science in real time coming up with many hypothesis and proving some correct and some incorrect. Lauren does not understand that every hypothesis is not true and that with a strong threat like covid you need to keep coming up with hypothesis and keep working through them instead of keeping quiet and letting people carry on until you absolutely have the problem resolved.

I know on another thread we've talked with concerned about Herschel Walker and the intelligence that he demonstrates. I don't think Lauren is much ahead of him in the intelligence department.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 11

10 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Lauren Bobart is a woman who does not value education. I don't know the circumstances that she faced when dropping out of school but I'm under the impression she only got her GED because she needed it to run for Congress. (At least I know she had her GED before she was elected and I kind of remember reading something that she needed to be a high school graduate.) Since it's evident that she doesn't value education I also think we can infer due to her many statements that she neither understands nor acknowledges that science is important. I don't think she knows how science works- either you come up with your theory you either experiment or do more investigations to see if your hypothesis is correct or needs to be reformed. So many times a hypothesis is not proven to be accurate, we just don't usually hear about this times. I see covid-19 as being science in real time coming up with many hypothesis and proving some correct and some incorrect. Lauren does not understand that every hypothesis is not true and that with a strong threat like covid you need to keep coming up with hypothesis and keep working through them instead of keeping quiet and letting people carry on until you absolutely have the problem resolved.

I know on another thread we've talked with concerned about Herschel Walker and the intelligence that he demonstrates. I don't think Lauren is much ahead of him in the intelligence department.

Took Boebert three tries to pass her exam.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

First of all, it’s DOCTOR FAUCI. Unless and until he gives someone the okay to call him by his first name (something I would bet he does all the time because he just seems like the kind of congenial person who would right away say, “Please, it’s Anthony”) it’s just common courtesy to properly address him by his well earned degreed title and last name. You just know she’s the kind of person to lose her mind if she’s not addressed as “Congresswoman Boebert” or “Representative Boebert”. I highly doubt, based on her vitriol that she has had for him all along, that she and Dr. Fauci have had any communications where he gave her the green light to use his first name.

Second, while she and her band of bozos may try to do something stupid regarding Dr. Fauci, I suspect most of their fellow members of Congress want no part in their hairbrain scheme. The good doctor is highly respected (as @apple1 reflects in a very good comment!) and not just in the medical community. Other than morons, people in my life go from thinking he’s a pretty smart guy to outright fandom. For me, he went right up there with Mister Rogers, Bob Ross, and Jim Henson when he took time out of his exhausting schedule not once but TWICE to be filmed reassuring children Christmas would still happen including telling them he had personally vaccinated Santa. I think most members of Congress realize if they joined in whatever crackhead plan is being hatched, they would lose some campaign contributions and support. It’s one thing to talk a bit here and there as my rep did to pander- by saying things along the lines of “he told us one thing, now he’s saying another” but even my rep is bright enough not to sign up for the crazy train. (I really hope I am not proven wrong.)

7 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Took Boebert three tries to pass her exam.

I normally wouldn’t say anything negative about someone getting a GED. I actually usually think it’s great. A friend of mine didn’t graduate high school for certain reasons and I never knew until in her mid-thirties she began GED classes. I was and am still very proud of her for doing so. Only a few people knew she didn’t graduate high school and it was hard for her to tell her husband, kids, extended family, and friends but she studied hard and knocked it out of the park. 

But…. Yeah, I’m going to be snotty about LBo. She only took it because she was running for Congress and she was getting pushback for not having a high school level education. And if someone else took three tries to pass, I would remind myself that people have all kinds of struggles and I don’t know what kind of hurdles that person faced. But her? She was running for Congress and had a whole lot of financial resources and at one point if I recall correctly had pretty much caused her opponent to drop out of the race due to making his life miserable so I’m going to take this information and laugh.

• I Agree 7
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I hope someone's reported that tweet for threatening violence against Dr. Fauci.  Not only to Twitter but law enforcement as well.  Because that's what it looks like is a threat against Dr. Fauci.   

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

The latest stupidity from Bobo. I like Martina's response:

image.png.6cc4605b7e9a385f12033c183e129b43.png

image.png.ffd845a0b0590aa2f9d27c8fd3245965.png

Spoiler

image.png.70cf325f14539cfb5f808ea2ad798ee4.png

image.png.326822cf0e1ab39aca63b70bde474d77.png

image.png.1c639570558d9df84558caafbe17923b.png

• Haha 11

Oh, so it’s funny to mock people with medical issues that cause them to need absorbent undergarments? Classy. And “lesbian” isn’t an insult, you donkey. 

She’s salty because the Piggly Wiggly was out of the alphabet cookies and she needs to practice her abc’s. 

• Upvote 5

Boing Boing took her and her sex offender husband to the woodshed

They said this about her statement and how it looked prepared in advance...

You can tell it's a prepared statement because Boebert's eyes are glued to the cue card, probably being held up by her sex offender husband Jayson Boebert, who enjoys showing his penis to youngsters at the local bowling alley, and spent jail time for it. Her fans love him for it, though, and I'm sure they'll like this Sarah Palinesque little rant of hers, too.

Brandon Friedman had this to say about the lesbian dance classes....

• Upvote 4

Sigh. I just can’t anymore. 

image.png.8de43c91c1970eafa195acf8222c916c.png

• Eyeroll 6

I guess she isn't holding TFG sized rallies.

image.png.e1a3d87ad288fb7571bb98e1fedf287d.png

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I guess she isn't holding TFG sized rallies.

image.png.e1a3d87ad288fb7571bb98e1fedf287d.png

The obvious fold marks in the flag making it obvious someone took it right out of the package then ran it up the flagpole really adds a sense of whimsy, doesn’t it? 

• I Agree 8

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

The obvious fold marks in the flag making it obvious someone took it right out of the package then ran it up the flagpole really adds a sense of whimsy, doesn’t it? 

Lol, that was the first thing I noticed too! They couldn't even be arsed to iron the thing before raising it. And if not giving an actual damn that is the lasting image you want to leave about yourself, well...

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

My word, she is dumb. She has no idea what the 19th Amendment contains.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 3

If her dream job is being a mom and raising goats, why is she running for congress?

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

If her dream job is being a mom and raising goats, why is she running for congress?

Because she’s just like Serena Joy and Laura Ingraham and Jill Rodrigues and Michelle Duggar and all those other poor suffering souls who really just want to be mothers and wives and take care of their homes but sacrifice to spread the word so that others may hear and learn. She is giving up her dream job so she can serve as a warrior! 

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My word, she is dumb. She has no idea what the 19th Amendment contains.

I think we should put Lauren Bobert, MTG, and Hershel Walker in an escape room and tell them they can only run for Congress when they can solve the puzzles and find their way out. We may never hear from them again!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

Fox News should do this like a Big Brother show. Cameras showing every angle so we don’t miss a moment of their stupidity. The in-fighting and backstabbing would be a huge mess to watch.

• Upvote 9

I don't think it needs to be as hard as an escape room.  Give them a few of those preschool puzzles where you have to fit the shapes into the cut out spaces on the board.  Hershel will try to eat them, Bobo will try to shoot them, and Loud Marge will try to steal them.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.86949096e79f2748a45747d05ad130f1.png

Nobody's knocking her GED.  She's gets mocked for only getting her GED while running for Congress and for continuing to show that she hasn't learned a damn thing despite recently studying for the GED.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

The reason people mock her GED is that it took her three tries to pass and she only attempted it the third time because she was running for Congress.  The fact that she passed it on the third try when she really needed it makes me think she got help somewhere.

• I Agree 10