IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

[Non American here] is having a GED necessary to be a member of Congress?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

[Non American here] is having a GED necessary to be a member of Congress?

I don’t believe so. It just makes her look bad, because many members of Congress don’t just have a high school diploma, they have graduated from college, many with advanced degrees. 

https://history.house.gov/Institution/Origins-Development/Constitutional-Qualifications/

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Maybe Bobo was looking forward to lunch? Oh, wait, she's just an idiot.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Maybe Bobo was looking forward to lunch? Oh, wait, she's just an idiot.

And she wonders why people snark on her on her GED.

I'm not snarking on everyone with geds because I know many of them had life experiences that prevented them from getting their high school diploma. However, it is so much fun to snark on Lauren because she gives us so much to talk about!

• I Agree 10

It’s not about, nor should it ever be about, the level of education someone has achieved. It is, however, very much about what you do, what you say, and how you act. And when you do, say and act the way Boebert does, she is just amplifying her own stupidity, and she’s opening herself up for criticism of the things she says and does and how she chooses to act.

She freely chose her current profession, and she continues to choose to very publicly show the world that she’s somewhat lacking in the smarts department. And that’s what she gets snark for. Not her level of education.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

I've never been part of a wonton killing. I did, however, do away with a scallion pancake last night.

Ymmm, as JillRod would say.

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

I've never been part of a wonton killing.

.......ummm, i have.  a couple weeks back,  the employee stuffed it into a little container full of hot broth, clamped down the airtight lid and buried it in a brown paper bag.  i drove home with that bag on the front passenger seat and hauled it into the house as fast as i could.  i pulled it from the bag, put the container on the counter, and stared at it through the lid for a second before putting it in a steep-sided bowl, half-buried by still-hot broth.  and then i shoved a dull knife right through the middle of it and ripped it in half.  then i jabbed a fork into the one half, all the way through, and i ate it.  and i'm not sorry i did.

• Haha 12

17 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

And she wonders why people snark on her on her GED.

I'm not snarking on everyone with geds because I know many of them had life experiences that prevented them from getting their high school diploma. However, it is so much fun to snark on Lauren because she gives us so much to talk about!

And some people go on to bigger and better things after earning a GED. Such as this guy who started out with a GED and earned a bachelor’s and then a JD. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I've never been part of a wonton killing. I did, however, do away with a scallion pancake last night.

Ymmm, as JillRod would say.

It’s a Silician message. It means all the pancakes sleep with the fishes now. 

• Haha 8

18 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.5c007d5138a605d8180d4c34f4ec8787.png

She "literally couldn't care less" but she has to comment on it?  Mmmmmmmkay delusional dipshit says what?

Klannie Oakley.  I know I just said it on the Faux News thread about Testical Tanning Tucker but again- brilliant.  

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.a6db70a668df856a44dd281aae40345d.png

I have never seen someone so in need of having pictures drawn for her than this dipshit. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

Um, Bobo, you’re the queen of petty politics. 
image.thumb.png.9aba64c99ee976810b4bdc2e68f321d7.png

• Eyeroll 9

Indeed it’s a wonder…just not like she thinks. It’s a wonder she’s able to stand upright and speak. 

• Eyeroll 8

On 9/30/2022 at 8:22 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.d857368e4a3dfc215e864233e1fcb0f5.png

Yeah, let’s see how that works out when she’s in a country where women and Christians aren’t really seen as humans. I want to see her preach Scripture in her American clothes with uncovered hair and face. She just might find out the real meaning of Christian persecution. 

• Upvote 3

Oh, she’s taking a break from stunts and stupid speeches to realize she’s supposed to represent people. I am hoping her opponent pulls off the win. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, she’s taking a break from stunts and stupid speeches to realize she’s supposed to represent people. I am hoping her opponent pulls off the win. 

Hey, who is handling her Twitter account? There is ZERO chance LBo could spell all those words much less know anything about the history or culture of her area. To her, the history of the area stops at 1997 and the culture only extends to the place her husband first exposed his willy to her and her friends, the place he and her dad bonded (according to her story), the place he impregnated her while she was in high school, the place she bought her first gun, the place he first vandalized by carving their initials into someone else’s property but screwing hers up, the place he eventually married her, and the location of the salmonella restaurant. Maybe their house. Oh I forgot the local Piggly Wiggly where he stole beer to get her drunk the first time they had sex like a true romantic. She can’t really remember any of it but she just knows he was a real gentleman and even probably wiped the pigshit off her drunken ass before he left her in the barn passed out and naked for the farm owners’ teenage son to find her the next morning and have to call out to his parents, “Folks, it’s that Lauren from my PE class I’ve been telling you about. The one who says she can’t wait to turn 18 so she can work at Hooters and who keeps asking me to meet up with her. I think we need to call her parents.” 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh Sweetie. Cookie. Pumpkin. You perform your ass off every day for anyone who will give you attention- good or bad. If you thought you could get away with it, you would install a stripper pole on the House floor and live out your fantasy of being the main stage girl during peak hours at Bubba’s Smoked Meats and Hot Teats Men’s Club where you start off dressed as a sparkly cupcake as you strip to “Pour Some Sugar On Me” while men stuff cash into your spangled pink g string. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

She can’t count to three:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

10 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She can’t count to three:

She probably even can't count to one.  Can we please institute minimum intelligence and educational standards for people sent to Congress?  Pretty please.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7