IGNORED

Lori Alexander 81: It's All the Fault of Women

it's July. Anyone have any idea if Lazy Lori has gone to Door County for her annual 8 week vacation?

• Upvote 7

13 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

it's July. Anyone have any idea if Lazy Lori has gone to Door County for her annual 8 week vacation?

Pretty sure she spent this past weekend traveling there. She posted on Facebook on Friday, and then didn't post again until this morning. Not sure if she's posted on her many, many other social media outlets, though. 

We'll soon see pics of her open Bible on her lap, her beef tallow-smeared feet propped up on a porch rail, and the lake spread out before her, with a 'morning devotional time, I'm more blessed than you!' caption. Two months of this, while she tells her leghumpers they shouldn't even dream of a week's vacation. And they're the ones who probably need it way more than she does! :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

2 hours ago, Loveday said:

Pretty sure she spent this past weekend traveling there. She posted on Facebook on Friday, and then didn't post again until this morning. Not sure if she's posted on her many, many other social media outlets, though. 

We'll soon see pics of her open Bible on her lap, her beef tallow-smeared feet propped up on a porch rail, and the lake spread out before her, with a 'morning devotional time, I'm more blessed than you!' caption. Two months of this, while she tells her leghumpers they shouldn't even dream of a week's vacation. And they're the ones who probably need it way more than she does! :my_dodgy:

Am I bound for hell to say I kinda hope that she gets to experience the current airline debacle first hand? Anything to pierce her privileged bubble.   

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBunny said:

Am I bound for hell to say I kinda hope that she gets to experience the current airline debacle first hand? Anything to pierce her privileged bubble.   

With all due respect, I don't think Lori will allow anything to pierce her privileged bubble. Being privileged is her super-power.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBunny said:

I really hope so. 🤞 That could possibly be why it was basically three days between FB posts! Can you imagine the aggrieved, whiny post she'll write about it?

50 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

With all due respect, I don't think Lori will allow anything to pierce her privileged bubble. Being privileged is her super-power.

Alas, you're probably right. But I still live in hope. 🤣

• Upvote 7

On 7/4/2022 at 2:55 PM, Loveday said:

Can you imagine the aggrieved, whiny post she'll write about it?

speaking of "aggrieved, whiny posts" did anyone take notice over the past few months of her complaints about her neighbor who is building a pool? Most often it's been in her IG stories so it's very fleeting, here and then gone.  But she first posted in December when she had shingles or COVID. She complained of the noise. Then in the spring I think, she complained that it was still going on.  Most recently (maybe a week or two ago?) she had a picture taken over the fence or from a bedroom window and complained that it was STILL NOT DONE even though it was started in December. 

Who does that? Complains about their neighbors online like that, especially when you have a (dubious) public platform of strangers (including hate followers) across the country.  Oh, Lori does that.  I'm sure next-door construction is annoying, but what about turning the other cheek and 'not being easily offended' as Lori always says. 

Wow. I wonder if her neighbor knows??

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 7

It's bitchy (and not very, ahem, Christian) to keep complaining about your neighbor's construction, but to take and post a picture?  Beyond bitchy.

I imagine the neighbors aren't thrilled the pool is taking so long to complete either, Lori.  They're not dragging the construction out to annoy you, ffs.

She must be such a joy to live next door to. 🙄

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

28 minutes ago, kpmom said:

It's bitchy (and not very, ahem, Christian) to keep complaining about your neighbor's construction, but to take and post a picture?  Beyond bitchy.

I imagine the neighbors aren't thrilled the pool is taking so long to complete either, Lori.  They're not dragging the construction out to annoy you, ffs.

Although, if I were her neighbour it would be extremely tempting! 😁

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, kpmom said:

We had a relatively simple task (replacing carpet with engineered wood flooring) in our master bedroom and it took months between COVID-19 in the contractor's crew and supply shortages. And then there is the fact that it is hard to find labor at all for small jobs considering the construction boom. Being a general contractor right now has to be hell. 

Edited by FiveAcres
typo
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, kpmom said:

14 hours ago, Loveday said:

Although, if I were her neighbour it would be extremely tempting! 😁

Exactly. I'd be tempted to do all kinds of perfectly legal, normal things to do that I know would annoy Lori to no end, if she's half as annoying a neighbor in person as she is online. 

But yeah, things are taking forever. It's a supply chain thing, mostly. My sister was supposed to have her deck started in May... it's now July and no progress other than a few inspections. 

• Upvote 6

I'd love to live next door to Lori. Single woman, loves being outside (as weather permits), if I lived in San Diego-ish area, I'd never go inside! Lawn mowing at 7am, classic rock blasting as I had my coffee outside. then disappear for hours as I worked. She'd lose her shit the minute I fired up a Marlboro. That sounds dangerously like way too much fun. Thank Rufus I live in Colorado.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

I wonder how close together the houses in her neighborhood are. Does she not realize that once that pool is finished, she will likely hear joyous shouts and other noise from the children and adults enjoying the pool? And maybe, just maybe, the neighbors will indulge in a bit of skinny dipping!

I think the most annoying neighbors for Lori would be a clergy woman (preferably well-known and admired in the community) and her physician/scientist spouse (either gender) who was known for debunking the medical views Lori holds near to her heart. Add some teens with green hair and tattoos who nevertheless are polite and star athletes, and she and Ken would have bowel issues for some time.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

19 hours ago, Celtic Roots said:

I wonder how close together the houses in her neighborhood are.

I think they are pretty close together. Big homes in a common type of development in southern California, but they crammed a lot of houses into it. 

• Upvote 2

Lori must be bored in Door County. She's revisiting the debt-free virgins post and reminding everyone it went Viral

• Haha 8
  • Thank You 1

yep...back at her not a vacation, vacation house. Of course she always has to mention like clockwork that her grandfather/father built it...so it doesn't look like its THEY who are being extravagant with their 2nd vacation home.  Even though I think the Alexanders bought it outright a few years ago.  Plus OK...it's a building in the woods.  It may be modest, but seems to be more than "a cabin" in my way of thinking. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

If I remember correctly they or the grandfather bought the house next door and either joined the 2 or there is a 2nd Alexander vacation house next door.  I think Lori's father and  LoriKen added on to the original cabin so it's larger and no longer the 'shack in the woods' of Lori's childhood.

Inquiring minds want to know who in Lori's life gained 5 lbs. 

She been on a tear lately FB posting about practicing self-control in eating, saying no to the flesh ( i.e. don't eat, lose weight, saying no to dessert which is hard but not bad (yikes shades of Misformama Braggie's hardisnotthesameasbad mantra).

Then of course the leghumper fanboys chime in with wives must remain slim to be attractive and not lose their hubs.

Still want to know about the abandoned building Lori says her parents lived in when first married.  Do I believe this is in any way true?  Survey of moi says .......... No.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

She been on a tear lately FB posting about practicing self-control in eating, saying no to the flesh ( i.e. don't eat, lose weight, saying no to dessert which is hard but not bad

A while back she posted a video on her YouTube channel, saying that she had gained 5# and was making an effort to take it off. I've been dying to know how that's going and now I wonder if this is what she's wringing her hands about on FaceBook. I don't have FB so I don't know what she's saying. What do you think? Could she be struggling with losing weight?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

If I remember correctly they or the grandfather bought the house next door and either joined the 2 or there is a 2nd Alexander vacation house next door.  I think Lori's father and  LoriKen added on to the original cabin so it's larger and no longer the 'shack in the woods' of Lori's childhood.

Inquiring minds want to know who in Lori's life gained 5 lbs. 

She been on a tear lately FB posting about practicing self-control in eating, saying no to the flesh ( i.e. don't eat, lose weight, saying no to dessert which is hard but not bad (yikes shades of Misformama Braggie's hardisnotthesameasbad mantra).

Then of course the leghumper fanboys chime in with wives must remain slim to be attractive and not lose their hubs.

Still want to know about the abandoned building Lori says her parents lived in when first married.  Do I believe this is in any way true?  Survey of moi says .......... No.

Lori herself says she gained 5 pounds somewhat recently, and has struggled mightily to subdue her fleshly desires so as to lose it again. The way she goes on about it you'd think she had 105 pounds to lose, not 5. (And yes, I know how hard it can be to lose a small amount when you only HAVE a small amount to lose. Not that I've had that problem, the amount I've always had to lose is a lot more than 5 pounds! LOL)

One guy did say that most men really don't care that much about their wives' weight: "Honestly guys don't even really care about weight just be kind." Needless to say, he's being ignored.

That abandoned building haunts me. If it was truly abandoned, did it even have electricity? Water? A working toilet? Did the roof leak? How big was this building, were they just in a small section of it? Were others living there as well? I mean...if it was really abandoned, then technically Lori's parents were homeless. :( 

• Upvote 5

An abandoned bldg usually doesn't have water, electricity, plumbing, gas, intact walls/ roofs, appliances, etc.  If this is true they were probably, as Loveday said, homeless and probably squatters.

Lori's father was a pathologist. How is a doctor so broke as to be homeless?

I think Lori's "abandoned building" was probably an old, tiny, slightly run down house.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

To Lori "abandoned" probably just means that the previous owners have moved out (abandoned the building) under less than ideal circumstances. Perhaps a foreclosure sale; or a home deemed unfit or not up to code under the previous owners/occupants; or a home sold 'as is' after tenants or someone else left it in a state of disrepair or moved out in a hurry to dodge bills or other repercussions; maybe just a home that had been on the market but unoccupied for some significant amount of time.

All of those fit upper-crust Lori's ideas of how houses get "abandoned" -- but they are actually perfectly ordinary (sometimes bank-involved) sales of a home from one party to another party. The new owners would (naturally) fix up whatever deficiencies existed and get it reconnected to utilities before moving in. Or maybe they suffered the 'hardship' of living there while they had tradespeople in and out to fix things up and restore the house to a normal status.

• I Agree 5

This is very rich coming from someone who stayed in Door County while her mother was dying in California. 

6EA33919-6721-4093-84B7-9038B13B26FD.png

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Fuck that noise! I'd love to lock her in a room w/Zoo and JillRod. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

As a disgruntled Scot might say, “Feck off, ye bawbag!”

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic