IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

17 minutes ago, Shannonsnarks said:

Francesca Morton is pregnant with baby 1 due in the spring 

Didn't they just get married, like, 5 minutes ago???

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

That’s a Morton boy for you! So many of the Morton boys got their new brides pregnant during the first month of marriage. It’s disturbing. 

ETA: John is the only Morton son who didn’t get his wife pregnant within the first month of marriage. All the other brothers had a baby 9-10 months after the wedding day. 

8 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

Who is Francesca Morton? 

Edwin Morton’s new wife. Married at the beginning of June. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

21 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Yep in June I believe. The Morton’s are impressively fast

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

They'll be up to 50 Grandkids soon!! How on earth does one keep track of that many names, ages and birthdays? I have trouble with the 6 nieces and nephews I have!! Not possible to have a individual relationship with each of those kiddies I guess. :( 

• Upvote 6

Just now, Hazelbunny said:

They'll be up to 50 Grandkids soon!! How on earth does one keep track of that many names, ages and birthdays? I have trouble with the 6 nieces and nephews I have!! Not possible to have a individual relationship with each of those kiddies I guess. :( 

15 kids live in another country. So I doubt they have much of a relationship with those 15.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

They'll be up to 50 Grandkids soon!! 

I think this might actually be grandchild #50. 

4 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I think this might actually be grandchild #50. 

It's either #49 or #50. They announced recently #47 with 2 on the way, it depends on if it counts her or not. 

• Upvote 4

If Alyssa isn’t pregnant right now, she soon will be. Because ya know, she’s Alyssa. 

On 8/12/2022 at 9:49 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bethy Beal on names:
Since she is in her 30s and still goes by Bethy, I’m guessing she will most definitely choose a name with an -ee sound at the end. Just like Davey. I say no to Daisy. Too close to Davey. I think Lucy is too popular and she will want something less popular. That leaves the last 4. If she chooses Adalynn, she will definitely be called Addy. I just have a feeling she might go with Everly. It’s so trendy right now. And she just seems like someone who wants so bad to be trendy. 

422AABD1-EA34-4AF2-B2FA-D06FC09970E9.jpeg

She has already axed Everly. That was my top pick. So now I’m not sure. I still don’t think she will go with Daisy or Lucy. So it must be between Gracie, Paisley, and Adalynn. 

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

It's either #49 or #50. They announced recently #47 with 2 on the way, it depends on if it counts her or not. 

Yeah the "two on the way" thing was several weeks ago when Francesca might not have even told family -- she's like 8 weeks max right now, right?

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Yeah the "two on the way" thing was several weeks ago when Francesca might not have even told family -- she's like 8 weeks max right now, right?

Wedding was end of June, comment was the end of July. If they told family when the stick was dry, it would be possible. 

• Upvote 4

Rusty Thomas posted on fb that Valiant and Jaryn Thomas had a baby named Benaiah today. That’s an interesting name 😂

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

14 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Rusty Thomas posted on fb that Valiant and Jaryn Thomas had a baby named Benaiah today. That’s an interesting name 😂

I think it’s biblical. But an unpopular biblical name. Most people prefer Benjamin instead. 

ETA: well I just found this verse and know now why they call him Benaiah 

“And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man,” 

A bit too on the nose for my taste…

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, Shannonsnarks said:

Francesca moron is 8 weeks along making her due date around March 27th

Wow, that's 8/11 honeymoon babies of the married Mortons.  Addie and Martha were only off by a couple of months.  Only Campbell wasn't heavily pregnant/had a newborn at her first anniversary.  Kress, Katie and Alyssa were newly knocked up with their 2nd at their first anniversary.  

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 3

25 minutes ago, JMO said:

Wow, that's 8/11 honeymoon babies of the married Mortons.  Addie and Martha were only off by a couple of months.  Only Campbell wasn't heavily pregnant/had a newborn at her first anniversary.  Kress, Katie and Alyssa were newly knocked up with their 2nd at their first anniversary.  

It seemed like Campbell may have had some fertility issues. She’s still not pregnant with number 2. So I could see them not having a lot of kids. 

• Confused 1
  • I Agree 2

43 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It seemed like Campbell may have had some fertility issues. She’s still not pregnant with number 2. So I could see them not having a lot of kids. 

True, though I think they may only be fertility issues by Morton standards. For the rest of the world, it's quite normal to take a while to conceive.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Has she said she's having issues? Or is it possible they want to delay having more kids?

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Has she said she's having issues? Or is it possible they want to delay having more kids?

I said seemed because her big reveal video telling John she was pregnant was very emotional. So I assumed they had been trying for at least a little while. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I said seemed because her big reveal video telling John she was pregnant was very emotional. So I assumed they had been trying for at least a little while. 

That could just be hormones. There are a lot of reasons a woman might be emotional.

1 minute ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

That could just be hormones. There are a lot of reasons a woman might be emotional.

I guess as someone who went through infertility, I thought I could see some of the same emotions I dealt with when finally getting pregnant. But who knows. That’s why I said “seemed.” I didn’t say I was 100% positive they dealt with infertility. 

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic