IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

31 minutes ago, Cupcake79 said:

Courtney posted a photo on IG stories of her in a pre pregnancy dress. She does look very slim. So maybe they really are done? One can always hope...

I saw that and thought? “I bet she will be announcing by Christmas.” I just don’t fully trust that she’s done. I’m hoping they are. But I don’t believe it 100%.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

Edgar Roberts’ wife is pregnant. Due Dec 10. The announcement was just her showing her bump in a bikini. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Rachel Beasley just had her 5th child Aug 28th with Joe Beasley. A girl na.ed Whitley Jane. They have Beniah, Addelynn, William and Evan

• Thank You 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Edgar Roberts’ wife is pregnant. No due date though. The announcement was just her showing her bump in a bikini. 

Edgar said in a comment that Rachel is due in December 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Edgar said in a comment that Rachel is due in December 

I already edited it about an hour ago to say Dec 10

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hannah and Jer Duggar are expecting. No surprise there…

I don't Know if I lost all sence of time or this is fast

Congratulations to them 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Chiari said:

I don't Know if I lost all sence of time or this is fast

Congratulations to them 

They got married in March right? So many young fundies get pregnant so fast. I’m guessing she will have the baby by their first anniversary. Like so many other fundies. That always blows my mind. 

• Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They got married in March right? So many young fundies get pregnant so fast. I’m guessing she will have the baby by their first anniversary. Like so many other fundies. That always blows my mind. 

By fundie standards, they're not that young or that fast. He's 23 and she's 27.

• Upvote 6

46 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

By fundie standards, they're not that young or that fast. He's 23 and she's 27.

I was more talking about how quickly they go from first sex/living together/married to pregnant. It seems like a lot of stuff to adjust to in a short amount of time. But I am glad they aren’t 18/19.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

9 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Did they say when they are due?

Not that I’ve seen. But I guess we can make an educated guess since they were married in March and she most likely would not make an announcement 5 minutes after the pee stick is positive. She’s probably at the least 3 months pregnant and at the most 5 months pregnant. That’s just a guess based on typical Duggar behavior. 

• Upvote 11

No pregnancy announcement from Justin and Claire yet? Haven't they been married for "a long time" now?  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

No pregnancy announcement from Justin and Claire yet? Haven't they been married for "a long time" now?  

Yes. Probably only two possibilities. Infertility or they are actually preventing. I hope they are preventing. But Justin is a Duggar. So I don’t think that’s super likely. 

• Upvote 9

20 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Not that I’ve seen. But I guess we can make an educated guess since they were married in March and she most likely would not make an announcement 5 minutes after the pee stick is positive. She’s probably at the least 3 months pregnant and at the most 5 months pregnant. That’s just a guess based on typical Duggar behavior. 

Don't count on that too much, Katey and Jed did.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Don't count on that too much, Katey and Jed did.

That is true. They announced so early. But I guess I took her being a Wissmann into consideration and I can’t remember one Wissmann announcing super early. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That is true. They announced so early. But I guess I took her being a Wissmann into consideration and I can’t remember one Wissmann announcing super early. 

And since she is cradling her belly in the pictures you are probably right (cradling at 5 weeks would be super weird) but still, I would not rule it out.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

At least it’s not spelled Armyr Courage.

That just looks like a Smurf Fart to me. 

8676A7BF-9572-454F-94CE-8FD42E79D873.jpeg

She’s the one with all the weirdly spelled An- names, right? I can’t bring myself to follow her. 

She’s still got time to come up with a creative spelling for this one. 

That picture looks like a genie is going to materialize out of the blue smoke and begin cracking jokes and singing “You’ve Got a Friend in Me.” 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic