IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or it sounds like he tripped on his cape. 

Or like a bad superhero name.

”Oh no! Who’s going to save us?”

”There! I see a superhero!”

”Is it Superman?”

“No. It’s Trip Cape!”

”…We are screwed.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Or like a bad superhero name.

”Oh no! Who’s going to save us?”

”There! I see a superhero!”

”Is it Superman?”

“No. It’s Trip Cape!”

”…We are screwed.”

That was my thought. Trip Cape sounds like an incompetent version of Batman. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

According Kami Gimenez' FB: Asa Carl Blankenship is born, on the 13th

Thank You for Updating! I'm wondering the birth went. Considering Kami was expecting him to be born on the 11th, it sounds like maybe things were a little rough. Hopefully everyone is okay.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

48 minutes ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

Strange: According Kami Gimenez's blog post, Asa Carl was born on the 11th of september... Sorry for the mistake..

That's okay. The social media post may have been confusing.

The blog post is unclear. It says she went into labor Sunday morning and "Asa Carl arrived at 10:31." Is that PM or AM? It wouldn't be the first time a first time mother went into labor one day and had the baby the next day. 

Regardless, I'm glad things went okay, especially considering it was a homebirth.

• Upvote 2

According to Kami Gimenez's facebook, Brenna was rushed to hospital yesterday with eclampsia.  She had a seizure and possiblly a stroke.  She is doing better today,

Edited by jingersnap
  • Sad 10

6 hours ago, jingersnap said:

According to Kami Gimenez's facebook, Brenna was rushed to hospital yesterday with eclampsia.  She had a seizure and possiblly a stroke.  She is doing better today,

I'm so glad she's doing better. Her mother posted on Sunday September 11th that she thought the baby would be born and said she would post soon, but it took a few days to post about the birth.

Brenna is so young! She's 23. People act like young women can have babies risk-free and that's not true. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Competent, qualified and experienced care is so important during pregnancy and freshly postpartum. But no matter the level of care and health of the mother and baby, bad luck can still happen. 

• Upvote 8

If anyone follows Paul and Morgan Olliges they had Luca Grace either last night or this morning.  He was 9lbs3oz.  Morgan had some problems and had to give birth at the hospital 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Poor kid.  May he have inherent emotional intelligence and critical thinking skills well beyond his years, he'll need it with those two assholes as his parents.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8

On 9/21/2022 at 6:05 PM, Nashville92 said:

If anyone follows Paul and Morgan Olliges they had Luca Grace either last night or this morning.  He was 9lbs3oz.  Morgan had some problems and had to give birth at the hospital 

I don't follow them closely but I thought they had issues with infertility? 

3 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I don't follow them closely but I thought they had issues with infertility? 

Yes but she worked with her doctor to track and regulate her hormones.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

15 hours ago, Eleonore Peyrac said:

So, it will be Hailey James Clark for Travis and Katie.....

I do not like the name James for a girl. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

Kami Giminez wrote a blog post about her daughter Brenna Blankenship's health issues this week. 

They started noticing her health problems on Monday when she woke up disoriented. 

Brenna was being taken to the emergency room this morning at about 7:30 because she became delirious, confused and not sure even how to get out of bed. But on the way to the emergency room she began to throw up and then started getting unresponsive.

Then she was in the hospital and she's having memory problems. Eventually they were able to diagnosis her with eclampsia and that she had had a seizure. 

Kami thanked both God and the hospital staff for treating her daughter. 

Here's how she ended the post:

My Brenna could still use your prayers for the days ahead. She still has some memory loss and will be on seizure protocol for at least 6 months, but she is home. She is good. Praise God.

I hope Brenna continues to recover. Here's the full blog post so you can read it for yourself, which I recommend reading it.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, ToriAmos said:

It’s way too common as a boys name. So many James’s here in Australia.

It’s popular in the US too. It always has been. So you will meet plenty of people named James from newborn to 99 years old. I have a few in my family.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Smee said:

I read “Hailey James” and thought “oh, Hailey is unusual for a boy”.

it reminds me of Haley Joel Osement but in reverse. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I do not like the name James for a girl. 

I have a friend who named their girl baby that and was surprised to learn it wasn't because they wanted to call her Jamie. It's not even that great a name for a guy!

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
typo

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic