IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 23: More and More Fundies

Coconut Flan

It looks like Katie Bates Clark's due date is March 4th, based on the ultrasound picture she added to her stories. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Allison helferich said she’s due beginning of November 

Said she doesn’t know gender and hasn’t decided on name 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

What on earth? Are they big fans of the Young Pope or something?

Better yet, Dumbledore fans? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Jude was born on the 19th. I was wondering why they didn't go for Judah, then I discovered that Josiah's sister Destiny already had a Judah. Family reunions are going to be fun. 

Oh, and Rusty Thomas called his new grandson a "kingdom arrow" in the announcement post. 😷 Link for the interested. 

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 2

4 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Jude was born on the 19th. I was wondering why they didn't go for Judah, then I discovered that Josiah's sister Destiny already had a Judah. Family reunions are going to be fun. 

Oh, and Rusty Thomas called his new grandson a "kingdom arrow" in the announcement post. 😷 Link for the interested. 

They still go to abortion protests regularly. Now they will have two props to carry for the cause. 

• Upvote 4

While I was browsing for a photo of the Staddon /Frazer twins I came across a list of the Neely family on a site called tumgir.

It said Susanna Neely and Adam Wilkes had a daughter Alicia Joy, born Feb 2021. BUT, no source was given

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

18 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

While I was browsing for a photo of the Staddon /Frazer twins I came across a list of the Neely family on a site called tumgir.

It said Susanna Neely and Adam Wilkes had a daughter Alicia Joy, born Feb 2021. BUT, no source was given

Since Esther went private with her Instagram and really doesn’t have a ton of followers, you probably won’t find too many pics. They can’t be posted here since she’s private. But I could describe the babies as looking quite plump and healthy for being so early. They don’t have full heads of hair. Just a little brownish bits. I can’t tell if they look like mom or dad yet. 

• Upvote 2

I  just found one photo of Esther and Jonathan with the babies- what made me laugh was Jonathan's enormous patriarchal beard- he's sprouted hair all over the place and looks very much like his father now! All grown up 

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

22 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

I  just found one photo of Esther and Jonathan with the babies- what made me laugh was Jonathan's enormous patriarchal beard- he's sprouted hair all over the place and looks very much like his father now! All grown up 

Oh yes his beard is out of control. He looked so much better without it. I swear hair is covering about 80% of his entire head because he has such thick head hair too. It’s everywhere.

• I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Mr sops2 has a beard but he shaves under his chin. This beard looks as if it could hide a birds nest in it

If he sprayed his beard white in December, he could easily play Santa 🎅🏻 

• Haha 2

On 8/19/2022 at 5:12 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Jude Law Thomas was born to Josiah and Mariah. Not sure date yet

Jude is one of my favorite names but Law?

im seeing a J name and legal themed middle name trend 

• Upvote 2

On 8/5/2022 at 7:54 PM, RebeccaRay said:

The one about Evelyn came from Lydia's PUBLIC photography account and Danny's inst is also public so I am breaking no rules

No, it was never posted to her public account.

I follow both and double checked when I saw it here. Using cropped screenshots sure makes it look like something that was pulled from a private page. If you'd have shared links like normal, I wouldn't have even bothered to say anything.

Do fundies not google names or do they just not care that they are basically naming their kid after someone they are not intending to (Jude Law, Henry Wilberforce, Marcus Anthony,...)

• Upvote 4

Snapchat-850977252.thumb.jpg.4f7b2961e3e2999d9c3412b311b5a148.jpg

9 hours ago, aggie35 said:

No, it was never posted to her public account.

I follow both and double checked when I saw it here. Using cropped screenshots sure makes it look like something that was pulled from a private page. If you'd have shared links like normal, I wouldn't have even bothered to say anything.

Oh my God yes it was. I know where I got it from. And when I went back to look to see if her account was private or not it was no longer posted. I even logged on to a different account to see that it is public. Not my fault that the post has since been deleted. If her PUBLIC photography page was private I wouldn't be able to log on to my other account and see the follow button. 

Edit: and here is her other account with no posts and private. 

Screenshot_20220824-101045_Instagram.jpg

Edited by RebeccaRay

Sharia Hale had a miscarriage at 12.5 weeks. She said this is her second miscarriage since having her youngest. 

• Sad 4
  • Thank You 1

News from the Bonells, Australian family of 16 children:

Brooke (Bonell) Matthews is expecting her 4th child, a girl... 

Claire (Murray) and Karl Bonell are expecting their third child

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Tannan Millsap had Olivia Brooke on August 27th. You’ll know Tannan from all the pics of the “Real Housewives of Medicorps.” She’s always getting together with Abbie Duggar, Esther Bates, Joy Forsyth, and Gabby Patton. She was a week overdue and had a homebirth. 

• Upvote 4

On 7/29/2022 at 12:59 PM, Hazelbunny said:

I think Courtney said C12 (forgot her name) would be their last as she was the 4th C-section. But of course you never know with Courtney....  

I do really hope  she is done having kids... 

Courtney posted a photo on IG stories of her in a pre pregnancy dress. She does look very slim. So maybe they really are done? One can always hope...

• Upvote 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic