IGNORED

Seewalds 47: Actions have Consequences; Sponsor Backlash Due to Jessa's Homophobia

HerNameIsBuffy

17 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

When I watched Downton Abbey the youngest sister (the one who dies in the show?) reminded me a lot of Jessa.

Lady Sibyl, played by Jessica Brown Findlay. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 12:50 AM, marmalade said:

Jenna Ortega totally looks like Jessa before the kids wore her down.

image.png.65549195508aa144420551104ad9a16b.png

All through watching ''Wednesday'', I kept thinking ''Where have I seen this girl before? I swear, I have seen her in another show.'' Then I went online and checked her filmography. I have seen zero stuff she had been in before. None. But I swear, her face seems so familiar. Why? Maybe it's because she does look like Jessa.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 11/22/2022 at 7:38 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think a lot of fundie moms use minimalism to deny their kids stuff. Zoo threw away a ton of toys in the name of minimalism. But she kept her millions of cast iron skillets. Jill has about a zillion tchotchkes but her kids have very few toys. Erin Paine has her perfectly decorated home but her kids don’t have many toys at all. The problem is that they try to squeeze a ridiculous amount of children in small homes. They don’t want to get rid of their own stuff so they get rid of their children’s. 

I think they use minimalism because they don't care about denying their kids stuff. They care about a neat house.

• Bless Your Heart 1

On 11/22/2022 at 9:25 AM, SassyPants said:

She probably hides the toys. She hides the TV, so why not the toys? I wonder if she and Ben watch TV in bed (place TV on the low dresser)?

She needs a map on the bedroom wall, like JRod. Is it just me, or is taking ideas from JRod  horrifying?

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

Jessa is showing signs of live on her social media. This is a screenshot from her Instagram story. She's shilling stuff (same as Katie Bates), so not so interesting in itself. But she's showing up (and got Fern in her lap all the time while she's filming herself, if anyone wants to know). 

8B4C73B5-3D6D-441D-AB2B-F8C759506EF2_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1

Fern is the only one who ben’s genetics Got a solid looking I suppose Henry a little bit but definitely Fern

• I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Fern is the only one who ben’s genetics Got a solid looking I suppose Henry a little bit but definitely Fern

I dunno, I find all three of the younger Seewalds are made from the same mold. They all look very much alike to me. I find only Sprugeon looks a bit different from his 3 siblings.

• Upvote 8

I’ve always thought Jessa and Ben’s 1st and 3rd kids look just alike and their 2nd and 4th kids look just alike. 

Same for Erin Bates Paine’s kids. Her 1st, 3rd, and 5th look like Erin while her 2nd and 4th look like Chad. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Spurgeon is Jessa.

Henry and Fern are Ben.

Ivy is a good combo of both.

And Jessa is looking more like JB every day.

• Upvote 3

Fern does look like the Seewalds but she also looks a bit like Grandma Mary to me. 

Ivy's big eyes are like Jinger and Jessa's were in childhood but the Seewald girls have huge eyes and long lashes too so I think there's more Seewald to her than you necessarily first realise.

• I Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't pay that much attention to them but I did notice Jessa wearing ripped jeans today in her instagram. Is that her typical outfit style these days? ETA nevermind, I see this was discussed around her birthday. 

Edited by gobucks

• 2 weeks later...

Jessa is expecting again due in the Summer. She also said she's not opposed to certain forms of birth control

Editing to add at the end of the video she says right around Christmas she started spotting and their world turned upside-down so I'm not sure what she meant by that

Edited by Nashville92
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

36 minutes ago, takers401 said:

Timing wise does this mean the Seewald's have grandbaby #29?

No, she appears to be due after Joy and Katey.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

Jessa is expecting again due in the Summer. She also said she's not opposed to certain forms of birth control

Editing to add at the end of the video she says right around Christmas she started spotting and their world turned upside-down so I'm not sure what she meant by that

My guess: she went to the doctor when she was spotting, they did an O/S to confirm everything was a okay, and discovered she's having twins. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

My guess: she went to the doctor when she was spotting, they did an O/S to confirm everything was a okay, and discovered she's having twins. 

Oh I hope not. How insufferable would she be if she were having twins?!?

• I Agree 4

8 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Oh I hope not. How insufferable would she be if she were having twins?!?

Smug as hell. Ugh. No twins!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

There is an ultrasound picture at the end of the very video.

I was struggling to try to see a date to see if it's this current pregnancy or not, but someone else may do better than I have with it.

This is literally the only way for the Seewalds to get any attention in this large family. They are so unremarkable and boring. She’s probably hoping to inherit the TTH-  They will soon pass up J’Pest.

• Upvote 2

There’s other stuff besides the pregnancy in the video. She has a lot to catch up on because of a social media break and morning sickness and kid illnesses. It teases with “house move,” but that means that they’re moving their old house to sell the land for commercial development. (That makes sense, because it’s right next to the interstate.) They gave the house to Jer and Hannah, who are moving it. Jessa shows it arriving on a “big piece of land” with a “great view.” Ben loves to play classical music in the car. 

They ask the kids for baby name suggestions. Rose for a girl and George or Alex for a boy are in the lead. Jessa shills for Hello Fresh. They’re fine with preventing conception. Children are a blessing, but it’s okay to manage any blessing. Ben’s very concerned about Jessa’s health (the implication being that he wouldn’t push her to have too many). The end of the video is odd. She says she was spotting right after Thanksgiving, shows the ultrasound (one fetus), and says “little did we know that our world was about to be turned upside down.” Cut to black.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic