IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 43: One in Jail, Another Made Bail, and a Senate Election Fail

HerNameIsBuffy

58 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

When was gathering last time we heard from or saw Michelle Duggar?

Last photo I saw was of ofJimbob going to vote.  

• I Agree 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry if this has already been posted. I hope they expose Gil Bates being on the board of IBLP but I feel like they always get away with shit. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/docuseries-duggars-other-reality-tv-214522691.html

Its a Christmas miracle! I so hope this makes it through production, because I think exposing this cult would actually set a lot of people on the road to freedom and perhaps wake adjacent people up. 

• Upvote 16

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry if this has already been posted. I hope they expose Gil Bates being on the board of IBLP but I feel like they always get away with shit. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/docuseries-duggars-other-reality-tv-214522691.html

Ooh. I hope David Waller is in it too.

• Upvote 13

11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Ooh. I hope David Waller is in it too.

I doubt it. He’s mr perfect. And he’s not working for IBLP anymore now that he’s a pastor. I think they are just focusing on the fundies that have had a TLC show. The Plath’s aren’t even IBLP. They were Pearl followers. Although they seemed to be friends with different fundie groups.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, neuroticcat said:

Its a Christmas miracle! I so hope this makes it through production, because I think exposing this cult would actually set a lot of people on the road to freedom and perhaps wake adjacent people up. 

Mayhap, perchance, like Jill Rod?  I never thought it was a particularly good idea for her to play up that Nurie married ANNA DUGGAR'S BROTHER, Y'ALL given Anna's ties to the Pest even before his recent conviction. 

Granted the association is not Nathan's or Anna's fault but some awareness of how it might look would have been a good idea.  

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I doubt it. He’s mr perfect. And he’s not working for IBLP anymore now that he’s a pastor. I think they are just focusing on the fundies that have had a TLC show

And Davy was in attendance at Joshley's trial, walking out with Anna and family after the conviction.   Interesting that he was not really identified in media (at least that I saw) other than "Duggar family".  I don't think he would be on that particular radar. 

Edited by nokidsmom
Addition
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

Mayhap, perchance, like Jill Rod?  I never thought it was a particularly good idea for her to play up that Nurie married ANNA DUGGAR'S BROTHER, Y'ALL given Anna's ties to the Pest even before his recent conviction. 

Granted the association is not Nathan's or Anna's fault but some awareness of how it might look would have been a good idea.  

And Davy was in attendance at Joshley's trial, walking out with Anna and family after the conviction.   Interesting that he was not really identified in media (at least that I saw) other than "Duggar family".  I don't think he would be on that particular radar. 

Pecan is like a fundie Ken doll. He’s barely noticed by anyone. Everyone’s too busy looking at the more interesting Barbies. I think it’s actually kind of scary how well he can blend in and go completely unnoticed. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 10

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Pecan is like a fundie Ken doll.

Very aptly put. 

I do think that the story of the Great Pecan Heist is required reading for anyone wondering "who's this guy?"

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

49 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

Very aptly put. 

I do think that the story of the Great Pecan Heist is required reading for anyone wondering "who's this guy?"

In my observation, men like Pecan are the ones covering things up behind the scenes. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, nokidsmom said:

I was just reading through old blog posts of Tim and Franicia White (trying to figure out how old she is, now that she's expecting baby #10-- I suspect that she's turning 42 in January) and was surprised to see how many slavish devotions to Jim Bob and Michelle there were on there (with lines like "I praise the Lord for being able to meet Jim Bob."). Those posts didn't age well.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

One thing about the Pecan Heist, even though it's years ago now, is how it showed Davy's true thoughts on things.  Writing like he did, while he thought he was showing how "godly" he was, his statements and descriptions undermined a lot of that, nor did he realize it.   While the whole episode was truly snarkable, it wasn't a good reflection on Davy to anyone reading it other than those of his same mindset of course. 

ETA: Interesting that Davy is now seen as the "better" Keller son-in-law now that Joshley has messed up so badly.   Years ago, Anna was winning the husband lottery compared to Pris and Esther.  How times change...but it is only relative of course.   Davy may be more responsible when it comes to his family but the description of the Pecan Heist really does say it all.  And those type of guys do not change.

Edited by nokidsmom
  • Upvote 8

Was that Josiah alone in the video Jana posted to Insta of the family at SDC???

6CAF0594-4D1A-4106-ACCB-5695AFF06A2A.jpeg

Edited by carmenp97
Added photo
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, carmenp97 said:

Was that Josiah alone in the video Jana posted to Insta of the family at SDC???

6CAF0594-4D1A-4106-ACCB-5695AFF06A2A.jpeg

I see Laura, Katey, Jed, Jana, James, Jason and Elijah Kaneshiro? No Josiah, afaik.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 4

David Waller gives me bad vibes- a controlling zealot in a pretty blond package.

Several months ago he did an Instagram post where he boasted of witnessing to a server in a restaurant- he did an up close selfie with the poor guy - server wearing a mask, David of course not. It never occurred to him the guy could be being polite because he needed the job and didn’t want a confrontation. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, SisterCupcake said:

Looks like the Duggar sisters’ lawsuit trial has been reset for April 2022. The story says the trial might take about a week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nwahomepage.com/northwest-arkansas-news/duggar-sisters-privacy-lawsuit-trial-term-date-set/amp/

What are their chances of winning?  Any proceeds should go to the girls not JimBlob.

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

What are their chances of winning?  Any proceeds should go to the girls not JimBlob.

Because the sisters are the ones suing then any money won would go to them.  

• Upvote 5

But depending on their relationship with JB he may try and persuade them its family money and get them to give it to him.  Legally its theirs, morally its theirs.  JB may disagree and emotionally manipulate his way into some of it (especially if he's funding some of the legal costs). Jessa's sufficiently enmeshed that she may have to.  Jill will keep her share of the theoretical money.  But Jinger and Joy depending may have uncomfortable decisions to make.

• Upvote 9

Too bad all the girls involved are married and no longer under JB’s umbrella of authority…now if Jana were involved, which she denies, JB maybe get get the money, if it comes to that outcome. Of course JBD might be paying for the representation in which case, all bets are off.

On 12/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, Nothing if not critical said:

I see Laura, Katey, Jed, Jana, James, Jason and Elijah Kaneshiro? No Josiah, afaik.

Apologies if this has been flagged elsewhere, but I've not seen it: I googled Stewart Family Christmas Lights because it seemed so weird that Jessa, Joy, John and now Jana are all promoting the hell out of it out the blue like this. I couldn't work out why the three line whip type approach. 

Seems the man who runs it, a local, was charged 12 days ago. Domestic violence. 

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2459265476385/owner-of-stewart-family-christmas-lights-arrested-on-domestic-battery-charge

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 9

5 minutes ago, Proverbs31 said:

Apologies if this has been flagged elsewhere, but I've not seen it: I googled Stewart Family Christmas Lights because it seemed so weird that Jessa, Joy, John and now Jana are all promoting the hell out of it out the blue like this. I couldn't work out why the three line whip type approach. 

Seems the man who runs it, a local, was charged 12 days ago. Domestic violence. 

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2459265476385/owner-of-stewart-family-christmas-lights-arrested-on-domestic-battery-charge

Carlin Stewart?  That's Carlin Bates maiden name.

How can the Duggar's know two Carlin Stewarts?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How can the Duggar's know two Carlin Stewarts?

When I first googled his name (I couldn't access the 1st hit in the UK) the Fundi Wiki came up with her, and the suggestion really confused me... thankfully the story I could read came with a photo!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

What? Carlin Bates' maiden name is Bates.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bobology said:

What? Carlin Bates' maiden name is Bates.

Sorry, I meant married name.

It's wine and edible time here.  :) 

• Haha 15
  • Love 3

That picture above makes me feel that none of the Duggars are really that torn up about Josh's guilty verdict. I imagine this Christmas will be hard for Anna. Not only will she be sad and missing Josh, but it seems to me that the rest of the family is probably going to go on celebrating as if nothing has happened. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Sorry, I meant married name.

It's wine and edible time here. :)

LMAO, you made me question my life! Whew.

Yeah, edible time soon here, too.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic