IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 43: One in Jail, Another Made Bail, and a Senate Election Fail

HerNameIsBuffy

• HerNameIsBuffy changed the title to Duggars by the Dozen 43: One in Jail, Another Made Bail, and (Hopefully) a Senate Election Fail

This is like a Christmas miracle. The only way it could get better is if Meech is on hiding so she can privately get a divorce lawyer

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 15
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Duggar kids were jumping at the chance to defend Jana. 

Who wants to bet no one will rush to defend JB?

The ones deep in it may feel responsible to speak on his behalf …they release the mandatory birthday/mother’s/Father’s Day epistles each year. 

• Upvote 2

Is it still up?  If he pulled it the others will ignore it, if it stays up pretty damning for him on election day if he isn't getting loves posts from the other kids to counter it.

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Is it still up?  If he pulled it the others will ignore it, if it stays up pretty damning for him on election day if he isn't getting loves posts from the other kids to counter it.

Yeah I keep refreshing and it's still there.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

That could be a reason for pulling it. It’s one thing to slam Jim Bob. It’s another thing if it causes rifts between the siblings who feel they need to respond.

• I Agree 1

@HerNameIsBuffymentioned that JB want death penalty for CSA.

My response that got lost between the threads:

We all react to this family differently depending on our backgrounds. It's like a Rorschach. 😂

His advocating for the death penalty for CSA gets a big MEH from me because it is unrealistic. Unlikely to happen. All bluster.  It's the smaller votes over things like budgets that get my hackles up. These state and local "small time" politicians often have tremendous power because they control the purse. 

Unlike adult sex offenders, juvenile sex offender treatment is evidence based and effective. But it remains a pipe dream unless someone pays for it.

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

That could be a reason for pulling it. It’s one thing to slam Jim Bob. It’s another thing if it causes rifts between the siblings who feel they need to respond.

Did he pull it though?  Someone here said they could still see if after reddit posted it was pulled.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Did he pull it though?  Someone here said they could still see if after reddit posted it was pulled.  

I can still see it.

• Thank You 3

My guess is Janas statement was required by Jim Bob. If Election Day is today, he needs to have a public answer. I doubt Jana is permitted to post something like that without his approval.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

I'm very close to humping Derick. To only think that 5 years ago he and Jill were my least favorite Duggars. I can only hope they continue to torch it all down and emerge Phoenix like from the ashes. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 6

2 minutes ago, breakfree said:

I'm very close to humping Derick. To only think that 5 years ago he and Jill were my least favorite Duggars. I can only hope they continue to torch it all down and emerge Phoenix like from the ashes. 

If any of the other Duggar siblings like this post I'm not sure I'll be able to hold back the cartwheel of happiness.  

Does anyone know if candidates give concession speeches in a primary?  If so I suspect his will be generic like his response to the verdict, but I'd really love it if he gave no fucks and just ranted.  If this is a thing does anyone think Michelle will come out of hiding to gaze adoringly?  

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, breakfree said:

Rufus please have Jill write a book. :pray: 🙏:pray:

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 6

57 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sure they will - as soon as the check clears

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Sure they will - as soon as the check clears

Apparently Jed has an FB post supporting JB and comments are scathing.  (I don't do FB so just saw a couple of screen shots)

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

12 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Apparently Jed has an FB post supporting JB and comments are scathing.  (I don't do FB so just saw a couple of screen shots)

Yep. And he left the post open for comments. I didn't see a singel one supporting JB, just roasting Jed and JB.

Apparently Jed isn't the only Duggar son actively supporting JB's campaign. I saw this comment on Bobye Holt's FB:

E6AFB3A1-7F9C-4958-B5F3-BF924E618156_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 10

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They love their mother

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

I hope someone gets pics of which Duggar boys besides Jed were out there.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, imokit said:

@HerNameIsBuffy this thread title is brilliant!  All the big points in a rhyme!!!

I'm practicing to become the most unlikely rapper since Ben.  

21 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Yep. And he left the post open for comments. I didn't see a singel one supporting JB, just roasting Jed and JB.

Apparently Jed isn't the only Duggar son actively supporting JB's campaign. I saw this comment on Bobye Holt's FB:

E6AFB3A1-7F9C-4958-B5F3-BF924E618156_1_201_a.jpeg

The quoted post wondering where their sisters are...I'd bet they aren't even letting the minor J girls go to the store right now, much less something campaign related.  I doubt very much they know the truth of the Josh situation and they won't want members of the public filling them in.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 13

• HerNameIsBuffy changed the title to Duggars by the Dozen 43: One in Jail, Another Made Bail, and a Senate Election Fail
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic