IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 39: It's Never Leg Humping to Support Victims - Applaud Strength

HerNameIsBuffy

2 minutes ago, Xan said:

Frankly, I think Jim Bob really bought all the IBLP shit about females being responsible for creating desire in males.  If he didn't, he would have worried more about his own daughters.

This.  I believe JB & M blame their daughters not Josh.  In this cult it's always women's fault.  Sick fucks! 

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

I think a lot of predators get pleasure from their trials. They get to talk about what they did, see photos, and watch people be hurt or upset all over again. I hate it. I wish the justice system could change so this sort of thing could not happen. But I don’t see changes happening anytime soon. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 16

Apparently testimony also said that the MacBook had Tor on it at some point as well. I really think this is a long-time problem and he's just now got caught. 

• Upvote 18
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 27

6 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Completely agree. 

Reveal hidden contents

From the material I believe he's a sadist and is getting off on the pain he's causing.  How panic over spending the next decade or so in prison doesn't override this I have no idea.

Agree completely. Nauseating. I hope-if found guilty-the sentence befits the crime

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1

I could totally see Josh enjoying his parents and their stupidity getting publicly and legally drug through the mud. I do have some pity for the Duggar offspring. Look at the crap that was going on in that house, and the restrictions placed on any real way to get away from it, and then your parents adding kid after kid when they couldn’t and didn’t adequately care for the ones that they l ready had. And further, JB and M a getting rewarded for it in a public arena. 

• Upvote 18
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

His first behaviors started in 2002. This stuff is from 2019. That’s a lot of years in between. It is sad as hell that this started almost 20 years ago and he’s finally in a court room. 

Apparently this isn't unusual.  I heard on a podcast these sorts of offenders are usually offending for an average of 13 years before getting charged.

• Upvote 12
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 18
  • WTF 4

1 minute ago, Giraffe said:

Josh basically lives at TTH (or did until he was arrested) but Jill can't be there without permission. 

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but in light of the increased information we've gotten from the trial it's even more fucked up than we already knew it was. 

The Duggars think and apparently always have thought that they could control via isolation and accountability buddies.

• Upvote 11
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

I could totally see Josh enjoying his parents and their stupidity getting publicly and legally drug through the mud. I do have some pity for the Duggar offspring. Look at the crap that was going on in that house, and the restrictions placed on any real way to get away from it, and then your parents adding kid after kid when they couldn’t and didn’t adequately care for the ones that they l ready had. And further, JB and M a getting rewarded for it in a public arena. 

I honestly wish the other Duggar offspring all the best and hope that this, as awful as it is, is the wake up call. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 14

1 minute ago, Giraffe said:

Josh basically lives at TTH (or did until he was arrested) but Jill can't be there without permission. 

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but in light of the increased information we've gotten from the trial it's even more fucked up than we already knew it was. 

Yep. And I guarantee it would be the same if a Duggar adult child came out as unapologetically LGBTQ+. They would be treated like Jill. But Josh is welcome anytime. 

• Upvote 37
  • Disgust 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

18 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Definitely. Males are basically taught to be arrogant from the start! They are the boss. They know more than women. They are the grand leaders of their homes. 

They don't just know more than women. They know more than all of us mere benighted unChristian masses brainwashed by TV and public school.

Their 10th grade homeschooling is superior to your bachelor's degree. They're more knowledgeable about the Bible than any mainline priest with an MDiv. Jana is a concert pianist.

This is just another extension of that ingrained sense of superiority toward the rest of the world. 

• Upvote 36
  • I Agree 5

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

The Duggars think and apparently always have thought that they could control via isolation and accountability buddies.

I bet they were shitting their pants when Josh and Anna moved to DC. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8

1 minute ago, Lovebug said:

Update - Prosecution is presenting a time line of events, geocaching Josh’s iPhone at the lot with pictures taken, texts sent to Anna, partition install and CSAM downloads.

FW family member said Anna is crying listening to this.

I hope the court is able to direct her to some professional (not IBLP) support.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 22
  • Love 4

From the sun's updates, which I know are behind FW but I don't have access to that, James Fottrell, the Director of the Department of Justice for Child Exploitation testified on evidence that showed Pest texting and taking photos indicating he's at the car lot at the same CSA material was being downloaded onto the computer. 

I'm feeling much more confident about the outcome of this trial. I'm also trying to think how the family is spinning this, my best guess is this guy is leftist from the deep state trying to take down good conservative families. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 9

2 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

They don't just know more than women. They know more than all of us mere benighted unChristian masses brainwashed by TV and public school.

Their 10th grade homeschooling is superior to your bachelor's degree. They're more knowledgeable about the Bible than any mainline priest with an MDiv. Jana is a concert pianist.

This is just another extension of that ingrained sense of superiority toward the rest of the world. 

The sense of superiority within even more mainstream evangelicalism was stunning to me when I worked at the Christian school. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Lovebug said:

Update - Prosecution is presenting a time line of events, geocaching Josh’s iPhone at the lot and time stamping pictures taken, texts sent to Anna, partition install and CSAM downloads.

FW family member said Anna is crying listening to this.

Maybe it is sinking in once and for all? 

• Upvote 37
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 7

6 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I remember reading that in HS JB was a no one, and that Michelle was totally out of his league. I think JB is massively insecure. Really I think all the kids were JB’s effort to continually prove his ability to nail the hot cheerleader. 

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 20
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 8

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic