IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 10: Living in Their Own Instagram Sitcom

nelliebelle1197

30 minutes ago, sparrow said:

I wonder why we can't see the baby's face in any of the pictures.

Hoping to sell the pics.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 7

14 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Hoping to sell the pics.

Along with the name announcement. Gotta sell your baby’s name and face in the Bates family. Can’t just give that shit out for free.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

So she’s  pulling the most annoying behavior of the prolific producer influencer, withholding the name. Many of them also withhold the sex too. They always cite, ‘getting to know the baby, soaking in the newborn moments, introducing family, settling it”…while they make post after post about mundane activities, yet withholding name and sex. *Click bait*

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I wish it was for privacy reasons, what with all that J-Pest shit going on, should make all of them rethink their social media presence.....  but how naive of me -  money, clicks etc is more likely...  

• I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m still hoping it’s Sir Patrick Stewart.

E4866684-B954-4C90-BB0C-E3B81D4E90FD.jpeg

NOOOO PLEASE NOT!! I don't want to connect one of my favorite actors to a fundie in ANY way111

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

So which magazine do we predict will do the name announcement with the perfect pictures? 

Not people. Maybe Us.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Angelface said:

His name is Zade Patrick. 
I am not keen on the name Zade but especially not when Tori’s son is called Kade!

Zade?  Oh, FFS.

The name is Persian or Arabic, right? I bet Mr and Mrs Instagram don't know that

• Upvote 6

Zade? Well, nobody saw that one coming. Makes “Crew Stewart” look good. But it suits their style. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Zade? Not Zane? I’ve never even heard the name Zade. Did they make it up? Or is this a name that’s been used before and I just didn’t hear it yet? 

23 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Zade?  Oh, FFS.

The name is Persian or Arabic, right? I bet Mr and Mrs Instagram don't know that

I thought Zaid was Arabic. Not Zade. I guess maybe it’s a different spelling of Zaid. I always thought it was pronounced “Zah-eed.” 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Oh my, Zade? At least someone above nailed it, “no one saw that name coming.” Ozzie and Izzy would have been less caustic. No wonder they didn’t make an early announcement.

Little ZPS looks a lot like Layla-

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Zade? Not Zane? I’ve never even heard the name Zade. Did they make it up? Or is this a name that’s been used before and I just didn’t hear it yet? 

I thought Zaid was Arabic. Not Zade. I guess maybe it’s a different spelling if Zaid. I always thought it was pronounced “Zah-eed.” 

Yes, the Arabic name is Zaid, pronounced Zah-eed. 

I like Zane. Not sure how I feel about Zaid. Layla and Zade sound ok together. 

At least it's not Spurgeon?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, raayx01 said:

Alyssa wants to name her son Zayn, if she does have a boy will she still do that?

Are there any overlapping cousin names in the Bates family? I don't think so, I feel like the names are all pretty distinctive (impressive for a large family). Kade and Zade are the closest right? So it might deter Alyssa. If not, they will have Kade, Zade and Zayn.

So in terms of Bates grandkids they now have a Zade and a Kade, and a Maci and a Kaci. I guess with that many kids you can't really worry about that kind of thing too much.

I wonder how Alyssa feels about the name. Pretty sure she said if she had a boy his name would be Zane Allen.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Angelface said:

Probably. They don’t seem to mind if another family member has a similar name. 

I know the Duggars don't but there seems to be less overlap in Bates names. 

Layla is such a nice, classic name. It’s not my favorite spelling of it (I like Leila) but it’s nice. 

Zade is awful. It makes Kolter sound like a real name. All that time of not being able to decide and they go with Zade?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I forgot about Maci and Kaci. They are close. And I guess that is proof Alyssa doesn't care.

Just now, artdecades said:

Layla is such a nice, classic name. It’s not my favorite spelling of it (I like Leila) but it’s nice. 

I like Leila too, but in my area the common pronunciation of Leila is Leel-uh. It would be way too confusing and I would be constantly telling people their pronunciation is wrong. I wonder if Tennessee is similar? 

• I Agree 1

1 minute ago, VineHeart137 said:

So in terms of Bates grandkids they now have a Zade and a Kade, and a Maci and a Kaci. I guess with that many kids you can't really worry about that kind of thing too much.

I wonder how Alyssa feels about the name. Pretty sure she said if she had a boy his name would be Zane Allen.

Khloe and Zoey too in pronunciation. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

I’ve realized I just don’t like the taste of the Bates family when it comes to names. Oh well. Not my kids! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

• samurai_sarah locked this topic