IGNORED

Carlin & Evan 10: Living in Their Own Instagram Sitcom

nelliebelle1197

NATHAN  BATES IS A RACIST WHO MADE FUN OF GEORGE FLOYD'S MURDER AT THE HANDS OF OUT OF CONTROL POLICE.

Just wanted to get that out there as much as possible. Carlin can delete all she likes but this is who they are. Don't let all the Bates beige fool you.

Do better for your children from now on, Carlin. Tell Nathan that was unacceptable to his face.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

I’m not surprised they’re not really telling until they have an edited video.  The edited video let’s them post to YouTube and they or channel is monetized.  

• Upvote 3

Dear Carlin:

I'm glad that your brother's casual racism being broadcast to the world overshadowed your stupid gender reveal.

Love,

HereticHick

• Upvote 31
  • Love 1

So just checked her insta to see some comments. Lo and behold Evan, being the dear he is, stayed up soooo late to get the video done, so they'll be posting today as soon as they can after church because they luv us all so much. Isn't he just precious and it's up on their you-tube and I am not giving it a click!

After posting the racist video and being called out and then not announcing after talking about it ad-nauseam, LOL can you say damage control.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

I thought someone thought Trace was the one said George Floyd.

Either way, Lawson and Trace went to outdoor portion of the insurrection. If it was Nathan, these three brothers are all awful.

• Upvote 9

Nathan was not there on the gender reveal party. He was helping with the preparations for it the day before so maybe he got angry at Carlin for exposing his racism to the world.

Also missing were Josie, Tori and Erin. After Evan casually mentioned his father had to miss it due to being super sick at home they probably are glad they didnt go, sounds like another superspreading event.

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I thought someone thought Trace was the one said George Floyd.

Either way, Lawson and Trace went to outdoor portion of the insurrection. If it was Nathan, these three brothers are all awful.

People were debating but it was defintirly Nathan, it sounded like him, the sound was coming from off camera where he as and when the camera does pan to him he has a smug look on his face.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

It really doesn't matter who it was. What matters is that it was said and found to be a laughing matter. The whole family should be condemned. 

UP was there. They won't do anything. Hell, they probably condone it.  

Edited by marmalade
Added something
  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, llucie said:

Nathan was not there on the gender reveal party. He was helping with the preparations for it the day before so maybe he got angry at Carlin for exposing his racism to the world.

Also missing were Josie, Tori and Erin. After Evan casually mentioned his father had to miss it due to being super sick at home they probably are glad they didnt go, sounds like another superspreading event.

Yikes, I wonder if he has covid

20 minutes ago, marmalade said:

It really doesn't matter who it was. What matters is that it was said and found to be a laughing matter. The whole family should be condemned. 

UP was there. They won't do anything. Hell, they probably condone it.  

Agreed - they’re all at fault, and the camera crew/UP should not be condoning that. 

• Upvote 5

Lawson seems to look and smile towards where  Nathan eas when it was said. It says a lot about the family that acting out a hunter shooting a deer reminded them of police officers gunning down black men. And that they find it amusing. 

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

So it’s a boy congrats to them and the end of the endless stream of girls.

Jadon sitting here like 👁️👄👁️

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 20
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

So it’s a boy congrats to them and the end of the endless stream of girls.

Zach and Whitney had a baby boy this year. It's the Duggars where they have 11 girls in a row. 

It's tragic and heartbreaking how much these people prefer little boys over girls.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, LanaBanana said:

whenever I see his name my brain say "Ja done" they just had to ruin the name. 

1 minute ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Zach and Whitney had a baby boy this year. It's the Duggars where they have 11 girls in a row. 

It's tragic and heartbreaking how much these people prefer little boys over girls.

yes 💔

In the gender reveal video evan was like: "now my family name will live on " , while putting layla on the floor, poor thing they will only focus on their "BOY" now  😒 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 13
  • Love 1

Both the Duggar and Bates families have way too many girl grandchildren. I’m hoping for very long boy streaks for both from now on. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

See this right here is why I was always both skeptical and disgusted when a lot of snarkers pulled the baffling "At Least the Bates Don't Do ___ Thing The Duggars Do." Because for the longest time there was this narrative that the Bates were somehow the better Quiverfull family when they're both rotten in slightly different ways.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the Duggars are racist too. But I'm not talking about the "white southern conservative who votes for people that support racist laws" way or that "we commit microaggressions where ever we go and have a white savior, ignorant to our privilege complex" that almost all fundies are. The Bates have always struck me as the type of racists who self-identify as white supremacists, who have no problem admitting to themselves that they are in fact racist and proud of it, they just can't publicly state it because they know they'd be cancelled. And that George Floyd comment is all the confirmation I need that my hunch was right. Seriously fuck the Bates. As another poster said, their day will come just like the Duggars'. 

• Upvote 28
  • Love 1

. The Bates have always struck me as the type of racists who self-identify as white supremacists, who have no problem admitting to themselves that they are in fact racist and proud of it, they just can't publicly state it because they know they'd be cancelled. And that George Floyd comment is all the confirmation I need that my hunch was right. Seriously fuck the Bates. As another poster said, their day will come just like the Duggars'. 

The fact that they have a confederate room was all I needed to know where their beliefs aligned
  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

As someone who identifies as a Christian as well, I can’t even fathom how they can justify such overt racism. It’s directly contradictory to true Christianity. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, LanaBanana said:

I Honestly forgot about Jadon I’m not gonna lie. I can’t keep track of all of them.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Keys said:

As someone who identifies as a Christian as well, I can’t even fathom how they can justify such overt racism. It’s directly contradictory to true Christianity. 

It's been true of American Christianity all along. Plenty of slaveowners went to churches of various denominations. 

It's worth noting that Charles Spurgeon (whom many of the Duggars adore) was anti-slavery. He actually spoke out against it, even though it lost him influence with certain people. Spurgeon has lot of things to disagree with, but at least his fans can say that about him.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

If it was Nathan that said it, I'm definitely not shocked. I noticed fundie men sometimes grow more arrogant once they start getting sex. It's like it makes them crazier or something. If it wasn't him...then Gil better have a little meeting with his other sons because that comment could put family funds in jeopardy. The last 4 boys don't remember the dirt poor and grifting. Life has been good for them, and that's all they know. I'm sure Trace definitely remembers. Yep, their darkness is starting to show. Very bad tastes in jokes😳

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I Honestly forgot about Jadon I’m not gonna lie. I can’t keep track of all of them.

Don’t worry, their parents and GPs can’t either!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

• samurai_sarah locked this topic