IGNORED

Jeremiah and Hannah: Finally Declared

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I predict engagement by Thanksgiving, wedding in Feb. or March. He'll turn 23 at the end of the year so the age gap won't look as big. She's 26, I think.

Don't forget pregnant by summer. 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

So is it probably this relationship the reason why the Wissman blog went private?

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

I had not realized that Stephen and Hannah are less than two years apart in age! Jana and Jeremiah are two weeks short of nine years apart. By the time they get through engagement, marriage, and conception, Hannah will probably be 27. She’s the same age as Abbie Duggar was when she married, and I thought of Abbie as an “older” bride. Didn’t expect an “older” bride to be marrying a howler.

• Upvote 21
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Smash! said:

So is it probably this relationship the reason why the Wissman blog went private?

Possibly. It could have been both Jana and Jer. The blog went private right after someone spotted Jana in a Christmas video posted by the Wissmanns. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I had not realized that Stephen and Hannah are less than two years apart in age! Jana and Jeremiah are two weeks short of nine years apart. By the time they get through engagement, marriage, and conception, Hannah will probably be 27. She’s the same age as Abbie Duggar was when she married, and I thought of Abbie as an “older” bride. Didn’t expect an “older” bride to be marrying a howler.

I am surprised the howlers aren’t still hanging off the stair rails! Time goes faaasst!! 
That’s an interesting bit of info on the age differences. If they do end up as two in-law couples I bet it might  feel a little weird at first to both Jana and Jer, since their spouses are so close in age, while they would have had an obviously different dynamic growing up -even more pronounced with Jana being substitute mom. 

Along those lines I could see Jer, or any of the younger Duggar boys, not caring that much about the Josh situation. It would be embarrassing, of course, and distracting, but I doubt there was any kind of close connection. An 11 year gap is a lot, and there were no shortage of other kids to play with, or older sisters to look after him or older brothers to tag along after. And then the molestation and the affairs coming out when Jer was a teenager? Yikes. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I haven’t been paying attention to photos of Jeremiah and feel like I need to take a moment of silence for his hair line… he may be the most unique looking Duggar brother, but some genes are tough to escape.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2

11 minutes ago, mpheels said:

I haven’t been paying attention to photos of Jeremiah and feel like I need to take a moment of silence for his hair line… he may be the most unique looking Duggar brother, but some genes are tough to escape.

I think it’s so interesting that not a single son has gotten JB’s full hair genes. They’ve all come from Grandpa Roark it seems. I guess his genes are pretty dominant. 

Look at how young he is. With the same receding hairline. 

E309927B-28A4-4A53-9883-DC25F5393935.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 21

The majority of balding gene comes from the X chromosome (some from Y but majority from X) which is why the boys look like that lol

• Upvote 18

10 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

The majority of balding gene comes from the X chromosome (some from Y but majority from X) which is why the boys look like that lol

My poor sons 😂 My dad, my dad’s dad, and my dad’s grandpa were/are balder than Mr Clean. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10

5 hours ago, CrazyMumma said:

But..  Jana may not be comfortable being used like that and a Lost Boy would be

Cute that you think she has that kind of power. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it’s so interesting that not a single son has gotten JB’s full hair genes. They’ve all come from Grandpa Roark it seems. I guess his genes are pretty dominant. 

From a medical standpoint, a Dr. told my husband (that is not bald) that the balding comes from the mother’s father so this stands to reason why they are all having receding hairlines.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

So they’re not using the term “courting” I see. Do we think this is because their relationship is any different in nature to previous Duggar dating, or has the term fallen out of favour since Josh Harris went exvangelical? Or was that whole thing played up for the sake of TLC and unnecessary now?

• Upvote 10

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Susanna Wissmann has a pilot license like some of her brothers. She is the only female Wissmann to get it. Her brother Josiah is a crop duster. Susanna is the one who is likely dating Logan Smith, another pilot.

Too bad none of the Duggar boys became pilots. 

• Haha 41
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Smee said:

So they’re not using the term “courting” I see. Do we think this is because their relationship is any different in nature to previous Duggar dating, or has the term fallen out of favour since Josh Harris went exvangelical? Or was that whole thing played up for the sake of TLC and unnecessary now?

All of the above?  

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Smee said:

I remember JD walking in with Abbie on Counting On  and introducing her as his girlfriend. I think that’s the 1st time they used that phrase. Or first I noticed. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, viii said:

Cute that you think she has that kind of power. 

I'm from a large conservative family with a controlling mum.  From my experience Jana would have much more control then one would think. The oldest girl in my family had a lot of sway over my parents but not the rest of us

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

57 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

All of the above?  

Yes, plus they want to appear more mainstream nowadays. They don’t want to stand out as the odd ones anymore. Same with the shift in clothing. Don’t be fooled though, they still hold the same hateful, limiting beliefs, just in a more relatable packaging.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, CrazyMumma said:

I'm from a large conservative family with a controlling mum.  From my experience Jana would have much more control then one would think. The oldest girl in my family had a lot of sway over my parents but not the rest of us

In the past, I would agree, but the majority of children are raised. Most of Jana’s work is now done and I don’t think she would have as much say as expected. I think she still has a voice but JB is a ruthless SOB. If he thought a Jana courtship would distract from Josh, he would blast it - no questions asked. 

And Jana would smile and go along with it. 

• Upvote 9

10 hours ago, purple_summer said:

Too bad none of the Duggar boys became pilots. 

I remember hearing that JD took some flying lessons a few years back but haven't heard anything since then. They definitely would let us know if there were any pilots in the family, right?

• Haha 17
  • I Agree 1

On 10/27/2021 at 12:11 PM, indianabones said:

But where's the People Magazine interview?!?

I see today that Lawson grabbed their "Fundie of the Week" slot with his engagement to Tiffany. That answers my question!

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Spoiler

E309927B-28A4-4A53-9883-DC25F5393935.jpeg

Joe is his twin. Wow.

• I Agree 4

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Joe is his twin. Wow.

At first I thought I could see aJD.  Don’t look at the forehead & I see all jinger!  There’s a whole mix I can see. But those 2 popped for me. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

A few more announcements could come as a distraction attempt, it won’t work but Jim Bob is desperate.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic