Jump to content
IGNORED

Jeremiah and Hannah: Finally Declared


Coconut Flan

Recommended Posts

After a year or so, they've finally owned up to dating.  Which for fundies, might actually be a good thing to not race to announce and further race to the altar.  

image.png.68c0177588a18495d23716ee881f4832.png

  • Upvote 14
  • Thank You 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact they've gone public makes me think engagement is imminent. I'll be surprised if there's no announcement before the end of the year.

  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 24
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LanaBanana said:

The fact they've gone public makes me think engagement is imminent. I'll be surprised if there's no announcement before the end of the year.

I also think they are close to engagement. But I think JB may have pressured Jer to go public. So they could distract the public from the constant bad news coming out about the trial. It’s looking bad for Josh and they need a cute fundie couple to distract. 

  • Upvote 20
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I predict engagement by Thanksgiving, wedding in Feb. or March. He'll turn 23 at the end of the year so the age gap won't look as big. She's 26, I think.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 20
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LanaBanana said:

The fact they've gone public makes me think engagement is imminent. I'll be surprised if there's no announcement before the end of the year.

I was just thinking the same. Justin and Claire became engaged almost immediately after announcing the courtship. Is this the first Duggar to hold hands before engagement?

Spoiler

45506BED-A98D-4B35-9F47-5A3346EE0992.thumb.png.530a230e480b617040703d430493f269.png

 

 

  • Upvote 13
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

When was Jer and Hannah first spotted/rumored to be together? 

When Chaney posted a group picture at the Silos in Magnolia many months ago (Feb 28). Jer and Hannah were standing close.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

What does Hannah do?  I think there’ll be at least an engagement to distract from Josh’s court case. 

Does it matter? Once she's a fundie wife, her only job is spreading her legs to have the sex and birth the babies.  Maybe in a few years a MLM thing or sponsored instagram stuff.  Nothing else.  Jesus said so.  

  • Upvote 16
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

When was Jer and Hannah first spotted/rumored to be together? 

I think it was at Justin and Claire’s wedding, end of February.

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

Does it matter? Once she's a fundie wife, her only job is spreading her legs to have the sex and birth the babies.  Maybe in a few years a MLM thing or sponsored instagram stuff.  Nothing else.  Jesus said so.  

With JB spending so much of the family cash on the Turd’s defence, it may be this batch of Duggar men will need wives who can contribute to the lifestyle they became accustomed to! 

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I predict engagement by Thanksgiving, wedding in Feb. or March. He'll turn 23 at the end of the year so the age gap won't look as big. She's 26, I think.

So poor Justin, the barely legal teen groom, is the ONLY grown Duggar son  who doesn’t have a vaguely generic could be anywhere from 25-45 look to him? Unfortunate.

 

  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SorenaJ said:

When was Jer and Hannah first spotted/rumored to be together? 

I could be misremembering, but I seem to recall a December of last year photo that showed Jeremiah and Jana at the Wissman's.  

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I could be misremembering, but I seem to recall a December of last year photo that showed Jeremiah and Jana at the Wissman's.  

That actually wasn’t noticed until later on. It had been up on the Wissmann blog for awhile before anyone noticed a very short clip where Jana could be seen. They were first spotted together on Feb 28th on Chaney’s instagram. The pic was taken down soon after.

  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

What does Hannah do?  I think there’ll be at least an engagement to distract from Josh’s court case. 

Hannah plays violin and sings in the Wissmann Family band.

  • Upvote 8
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This gives more weight to the Jana/Stephen breakup rumors, imo. If JB is wanting to announce a courtship/engagement to distract from the trial, than using a Lost Boy isn't the best attempt for that - Jana would have been. 

  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, viii said:

This gives more weight to the Jana/Stephen breakup rumors, imo. If JB is wanting to announce a courtship/engagement to distract from the trial, than using a Lost Boy isn't the best attempt for that - Jana would have been. 

well (and not that I think this is any more likely than a breakup but) maybe a Jana/ Steven courtship announcement will come out right before the trial starts and then surprise a double wedding dealio announced a few days after the trial wraps up.  

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, viii said:

This gives more weight to the Jana/Stephen breakup rumors, imo. If JB is wanting to announce a courtship/engagement to distract from the trial, than using a Lost Boy isn't the best attempt for that - Jana would have been. 

But..  Jana may not be comfortable being used like that and a Lost Boy would be

  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Idlewild said:

What does Hannah do?  I think there’ll be at least an engagement to distract from Josh’s court case. 

Outside of the family? Nothing (at least not known to us). She does what all of her siblings do. Partake of the family business (nothing in an official capacity as far as I'm aware, just helps with odd projects) and participates in the family band until she gets married. All her married sisters are stay-at-home mothers/MLM shillers. Even her older sister Elizabeth who is in her 30s and not yet married doesn't do anything outside the family (as far as I'm aware). Unless you count going on random mission trips (I don't). I don't think a single Wissmann has ever gone on to college? Some of their spouses have, but none of the actual Wissmanns. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JEREMANNAH IS REAL! fucking finally lmao. I actually think their little photos are cute, he looks like he made an effort and Hannah looks gorgeous like all fundie maidens must. They'll be married by spring, lol.

  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, meep said:

Outside of the family? Nothing (at least not known to us). She does what all of her siblings do. Partake of the family business (nothing in an official capacity as far as I'm aware, just helps with odd projects) and participates in the family band until she gets married. All her married sisters are stay-at-home mothers/MLM shillers. Even her older sister Elizabeth who is in her 30s and not yet married doesn't do anything outside the family (as far as I'm aware). Unless you count going on random mission trips (I don't). I don't think a single Wissmann has ever gone on to college? Some of their spouses have, but none of the actual Wissmanns. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Susanna Wissmann has a pilot license like some of her brothers. She is the only female Wissmann to get it. Her brother Josiah is a crop duster. Susanna is the one who is likely dating Logan Smith, another pilot.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, CrazyMumma said:

But..  Jana may not be comfortable being used like that and a Lost Boy would be

This. I think JB's hold on Jana has slipped a bit. And I could see Jana holding off until after the trial. I don't think the boys would care as much.

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Trending Content

  • Recent Status Updates

    • livinginthelight

      livinginthelight

      So..my son is getting married at the beginning of March and I tried on dresses today. I need to lose weight. I'm about 60-70 pounds overweight and I absolutely have to. I'm not one to post statuses but I'm doing everything I can to hold myself accountable. I'm sitting here wanting to stuff my face and I know this isn't the answer. I can do this. I will be okay. I'm going to make myself check in regularly. Whether or not anyone sees this, I am going to be posting.
      · 2 replies
    • PennySycamore

      PennySycamore

      Is anyone here from Moore County, NC?  I hope they catch the domestic terrorists that shot up the power substations.  All to stop a drag show!  Throw the fuckers in jail.
      · 1 reply
    • VooDooChild

      VooDooChild

      Today, I dusted everything but the ceiling fans.  Sorry Maxwells!
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      · 2 replies
    • Maggie Mae

      Maggie Mae

      What do people do in the Sonoran desert? I've hiked the hikes I wanted to do. Seems like all that is left is golf, shopping at chains that exist everywhere, and stuff I've done. Oh and eating. I can only eat so many times a day. It's too cold to rent a paddleboard or swim. 
      · 5 replies
    • KnittingOwl

      KnittingOwl

      First snow storm of the season hit today. It got windy tonight, and we lost power. Somehow this continues to be a shock to PSE. Why they refuse to upgrade the infrastructure or do something so that 10s of thousands of people don’t lose power and heat literally every time it’s windy, I do not understand. We live in the Pacific Northwest. It gets windy!
      · 3 replies
    • louisa05

      louisa05

      Nebraska's new football coach is an evangelical bullshit artist who participates in "Man Up Ministries" conferences in the off season. Their motto is "Fighting for Biblical Manhood". Excuse me while I go vomit. 
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Don't know I'd charge quite that much though.
       

      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Wisconsin’s first thanksgiving 

      · 0 replies
    • mango_fandango

      mango_fandango

      Long time no visit…
      COVID has finally caught up with me. Dad tested positive first, last Friday, then my mother, brother and I all tested positive today. Main symptom is feeling really really tired. Hopefully it doesn’t get much worse 🤞 
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Yeah probably not the best place to put that quote...

      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.