IGNORED

Jeremiah and Hannah: Finally Declared

Coconut Flan

After a year or so, they've finally owned up to dating.  Which for fundies, might actually be a good thing to not race to announce and further race to the altar.  

image.png.68c0177588a18495d23716ee881f4832.png

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 9

The fact they've gone public makes me think engagement is imminent. I'll be surprised if there's no announcement before the end of the year.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 24
  • Love 2

Just now, LanaBanana said:

The fact they've gone public makes me think engagement is imminent. I'll be surprised if there's no announcement before the end of the year.

I also think they are close to engagement. But I think JB may have pressured Jer to go public. So they could distract the public from the constant bad news coming out about the trial. It’s looking bad for Josh and they need a cute fundie couple to distract. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I predict engagement by Thanksgiving, wedding in Feb. or March. He'll turn 23 at the end of the year so the age gap won't look as big. She's 26, I think.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 20
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, LanaBanana said:

I was just thinking the same. Justin and Claire became engaged almost immediately after announcing the courtship. Is this the first Duggar to hold hands before engagement?

Spoiler

45506BED-A98D-4B35-9F47-5A3346EE0992.thumb.png.530a230e480b617040703d430493f269.png

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

When was Jer and Hannah first spotted/rumored to be together? 

When Chaney posted a group picture at the Silos in Magnolia many months ago (Feb 28). Jer and Hannah were standing close.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

What does Hannah do?  I think there’ll be at least an engagement to distract from Josh’s court case. 

Does it matter? Once she's a fundie wife, her only job is spreading her legs to have the sex and birth the babies.  Maybe in a few years a MLM thing or sponsored instagram stuff.  Nothing else.  Jesus said so.  

• Upvote 16
  • Bless Your Heart 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I think it was at Justin and Claire’s wedding, end of February.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

Does it matter? Once she's a fundie wife, her only job is spreading her legs to have the sex and birth the babies.  Maybe in a few years a MLM thing or sponsored instagram stuff.  Nothing else.  Jesus said so.  

With JB spending so much of the family cash on the Turd’s defence, it may be this batch of Duggar men will need wives who can contribute to the lifestyle they became accustomed to! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I predict engagement by Thanksgiving, wedding in Feb. or March. He'll turn 23 at the end of the year so the age gap won't look as big. She's 26, I think.

So poor Justin, the barely legal teen groom, is the ONLY grown Duggar son  who doesn’t have a vaguely generic could be anywhere from 25-45 look to him? Unfortunate.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SorenaJ said:

I could be misremembering, but I seem to recall a December of last year photo that showed Jeremiah and Jana at the Wissman's.  

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I could be misremembering, but I seem to recall a December of last year photo that showed Jeremiah and Jana at the Wissman's.  

That actually wasn’t noticed until later on. It had been up on the Wissmann blog for awhile before anyone noticed a very short clip where Jana could be seen. They were first spotted together on Feb 28th on Chaney’s instagram. The pic was taken down soon after.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

What does Hannah do?  I think there’ll be at least an engagement to distract from Josh’s court case. 

Hannah plays violin and sings in the Wissmann Family band.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

This gives more weight to the Jana/Stephen breakup rumors, imo. If JB is wanting to announce a courtship/engagement to distract from the trial, than using a Lost Boy isn't the best attempt for that - Jana would have been. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, viii said:

This gives more weight to the Jana/Stephen breakup rumors, imo. If JB is wanting to announce a courtship/engagement to distract from the trial, than using a Lost Boy isn't the best attempt for that - Jana would have been. 

well (and not that I think this is any more likely than a breakup but) maybe a Jana/ Steven courtship announcement will come out right before the trial starts and then surprise a double wedding dealio announced a few days after the trial wraps up.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, viii said:

But..  Jana may not be comfortable being used like that and a Lost Boy would be

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Outside of the family? Nothing (at least not known to us). She does what all of her siblings do. Partake of the family business (nothing in an official capacity as far as I'm aware, just helps with odd projects) and participates in the family band until she gets married. All her married sisters are stay-at-home mothers/MLM shillers. Even her older sister Elizabeth who is in her 30s and not yet married doesn't do anything outside the family (as far as I'm aware). Unless you count going on random mission trips (I don't). I don't think a single Wissmann has ever gone on to college? Some of their spouses have, but none of the actual Wissmanns. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

JEREMANNAH IS REAL! fucking finally lmao. I actually think their little photos are cute, he looks like he made an effort and Hannah looks gorgeous like all fundie maidens must. They'll be married by spring, lol.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, meep said:

Outside of the family? Nothing (at least not known to us). She does what all of her siblings do. Partake of the family business (nothing in an official capacity as far as I'm aware, just helps with odd projects) and participates in the family band until she gets married. All her married sisters are stay-at-home mothers/MLM shillers. Even her older sister Elizabeth who is in her 30s and not yet married doesn't do anything outside the family (as far as I'm aware). Unless you count going on random mission trips (I don't). I don't think a single Wissmann has ever gone on to college? Some of their spouses have, but none of the actual Wissmanns. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Susanna Wissmann has a pilot license like some of her brothers. She is the only female Wissmann to get it. Her brother Josiah is a crop duster. Susanna is the one who is likely dating Logan Smith, another pilot.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, CrazyMumma said:

But..  Jana may not be comfortable being used like that and a Lost Boy would be

This. I think JB's hold on Jana has slipped a bit. And I could see Jana holding off until after the trial. I don't think the boys would care as much.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic