IGNORED

Nesther 6: Skydiving Straight into the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

On 6/16/2022 at 5:24 PM, artdecades said:

I’m calling it. He jumps out of a plane and the parachute is going to be pink 

You were not far off :laughing-rofl:

And Kenna Joy… so vain that he managed to find a rare feminine  version of his own name.

The good thing is that it is very unlikely that we ever get a Kenneth Nathan Jr

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 12

40 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

And Kenna Joy… so vain that he managed to find a rare feminine  version of his own name.

Oh where are we seeing the details? 

Such a usual reveal when she flashed her babies bits to the world 

• Rufus Bless 1

Kenna is a bit of a strange name, but would make a cute dogs name! (also happy to have correctly guessed the middle name lol) 

I have place it in my Bates grandchildren names rank system: 

Bates grandchildren names.png

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Nathan's full name is Kenneth Nathaniel Bates. Hopefully they won't name a boy Kenneth Nathaniel Bates Jr.

Esther's full name is Esther Joy Keyes Bates.

• Upvote 4

They might used his middle name for a son, Nathaniel or Nathan and call the baby Nate I don't think that I heard them calling him Nate before.  

They will find a way to squeeze his name somewhere 😂

• Upvote 3

Kenneth is also a family name since it is Kellys father name. So it could be a nod to him, and i guess also a nod to Kelly since the baby will have the same initials KJ.

• Upvote 2

I don't like the name at all at the moment, maybe when the baby will be here It will grow on me, but for now yuck

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

I love the name Kenna and hate that they used it. 

I do like that they used both their names. 

27 minutes ago, Dbm said:

They might used his middle name for a son, Nathaniel or Nathan and call the baby Nate I don't think that I heard them calling him Nate before.  

It seems the family actually calls him Kenny, so yes any form of Nathan would be up for grabs. 

• I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Dbm said:

Like how David Waller has literally half his children sharing some part of his name, including his first daughter? I'm not a fan of either naming pattern so far. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I knew a girl when I was growing up named Kendra. I guess she was named after her dad Kenneth 🤷🏻‍♀️ Kenna Joy could be a million times worse so I’ll take it. 

• Upvote 3

Kenna? Not one I care for, but it could have been a lot worse (at this point, I assume any Bates name will be one I don’t like).:I was expecting something made up and poorly spelled. But of course it’s about Nathan and his giant ego. 

There are way too many K names in this Bates generation - Kade, Kolter, Kaci, Khloe and now Kenna, he they don’t intend to use a K theme.

• Upvote 5

Their jumping out of an airplane fetus genital reveal was so NasterBates. They are such attention whores. I’m so glad the show was cancelled right after they got married. These attention whores don’t need a ready made platform for all their “look at me” moments. 

• Upvote 9

I feel like I would hate the fact that they used Nathan:'s name if they hadn't used Esther's middle name as well. Kenna Joy flows better than Joy Kenna or even Joy Natalie. I actually think it is a really pretty name and it lets them give the baby Kelly's initials.

2 hours ago, postscript said:

There are way too many K names in this Bates generation - Kade, Kolter, Kaci, Khloe and now Kenna, he they don’t intend to use a K theme.

Only a few of the Bates seem to have theme, of course most only have a couple children, so it hard to tell. But Zach and Erin don't seem to have any theme (except with Cherin, Erin picks the first name and Chad the middle name). Alyssa has a girls name that end with I/ie/ey thing and then a family middle name. Tori may or may not have a K for boys, C for girls thing going, we will see when baby #4 comes. Josie seems to like nature names, not sure why Carlin and Evan are doing (misspelled Arabic names?) But again it is early to tell. 

The Bates are now at 16 girls to 6 boys (counting the two unborn baby girls). 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Kenna was the name of the one and only family pet I was allowed to name growing up. So not going to lie, I am a bit partial to the name. For humans, pets, whatever...

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I love the name Kenna and hate that they used it. 

I do like that they used both their names. 

It seems the family actually calls him Kenny, so yes any form of Nathan would be up for grabs. 

What? They're naming her Kenna, but Nathan goes by Kenny?

I don't like Kenna, only because it's too close to Kenny. Other than that it's fine. 

One of my friends growing up had a younger sister named Kenna. It was never, ever just Kenna, though. We live in the south so it was Kenna Leigh. Always. 

I neither love not hate the name. It's just meh, IMO. Could be far worse!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

What? They're naming her Kenna, but Nathan goes by Kenny?

I don't like Kenna, only because it's too close to Kenny. Other than that it's fine. 

I think the Bateses have multiple nicknames in the family if 19 children. Which makes things so damn confusing. Michael goes by both Michaela and Mickey as nicknames, Nathan also goes by Kenny as a nickname although Nathan is a nickname too, Alyssa’s nickname is Bizz, I suppose you can count Lawson as a nickname since his first name is William. The thing that makes it most confusing is that many of the nicknames are nothing like their original names. No one would have any clue Alyssa would be called Bizz. And then the grandchildren have a lot of nicknames too. Like Carson and Kade. I have nothing against nicknames. My kids go by them. But damn, I feel sorry for anyone marrying into the Bates family trying to remember everyone’s names AND nicknames. No thanks. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

22 minutes ago, Cupcake79 said:

I thought Erin has a theme. Aren’t the names of her kids also geografical places?

I guess, there are places named Everly and Finley but I wouldn't specifically associate them with a location. 

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I’m gonna count this as a win for my predicting skills. 

as for the name, I don’t hate it, but it makes me cringe that it’s a feminine version of his name. Makes me thing of Davia Waller. 

• Upvote 5

Will and Jada Smith had a boy and a girl. Willow after Will and Jaden after Jada. Now I’m wondering if they have a boy, will it be Easton Nathaniel? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Will and Jada Smith had a boy and a girl. Willow after Will and Jaden after Jada. Now I’m wondering if they have a boy, will it be Easton Nathaniel? 

Nope he will be Nathan Kendrick Bates if Esther doesn‘t wan‘t a Kenneth Nathaniel Bates jun.

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic