IGNORED

Nesther 6: Skydiving Straight into the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

On how many different occasions has she been photographed since their wedding? Attending church and other events don't count when most fundie women would choose to wear dresses anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

47 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

On how many different occasions has she been photographed since their wedding? Attending church and other events don't count when most fundie women would choose to wear dresses anyway.

I was going off her instagram and she has a handful of picture of her and Nathan and she is in skirts in all of them and in her composition videos she is in skirts excpet the bath picture. And other people stories such as when they visited Katie and checking out Lawson's house. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Maybe pants are ok for sports and disaster-cosplay but not the rest of the time?

Like, it's her weird idea of practicality. I mean, it is practical, but also weird. However, if they'd all just done that from the beginning, worn pants specifically for purposes they're most suited for, and skirts the rest of the time, no one would have thought it was weird at all. And, I suppose, that would have made it less special and set-apart for the Lord. 

• Upvote 4

Another reason why Nate's vacation to Ukraine was pointless is outlined in this article. It's in German. The summary is that hospitals in Ukraine are running short of medicine, and an established network in Germany is helping, because they already have partnerships with Ukrainian hospitals - hence know what's needed- and can buy medicine and other supplies in bulk to send. Unsurprisingly, what they need most is money. And it appears that Ukraine needs Insulin more than Nate Bates.

https://www.zeit.de/gesundheit/2022-04/versorgung-ukraine-medikamente-krieg

Edited by samurai_sarah
  • Upvote 15
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I saw a picture of Esther wearing a "Mama" shirt.

e7gj1rggvts81.jpg

She reshared it.

Well, I guess there will be a new Bates grandbaby at the end of summer.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

41 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Well, I guess there will be a new Bates grandbaby at the end of summer.

Yep. She's not wearing that just to mislead us. The only thing I'm surprised about is that they didn't make a formal announcement, just teasing with the t-shirt. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Maybe they are waiting for Easter to make a big announcement as usual. Wasn't Alyssa that showed up to an I love you day or Christmas party with a "bun in the oven" shirt? I think it was Allie's pregnancy 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

She posted in her IG stories that it's not a pregnancy announcement, she just borrowed the shirt from her friend because she didn't bring a change of clothes for after church and she wanted to be comfortable. I did notice she didn't actually say she wasn't pregnant, just that it's not a pregnancy announcement, so I guess we'll see in a few months. 

• Upvote 10
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1

I don't belive It to be true @OHFL2009 i mean It Is not a last minute thing that she didn't know she was going to that friend after church. Did the friend really only have this specifico shirt out? They are in a fertilità cult afterall, and they have been marrid by 6 months i bet she Is pregnant, but didn't want to spoil the announcement 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

37 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I don't belive It to be true @OHFL2009 i mean It Is not a last minute thing that she didn't know she was going to that friend after church. Did the friend really only have this specifico shirt out? They are in a fertilità cult afterall, and they have been marrid by 6 months i bet she Is pregnant, but didn't want to spoil the announcement 

I agree with you. Really--this is the only tshirt her friend owned?  They are toying with us--they made us look, and now they know their fans (and FJers) will continue to watch their social media until the official announcement is made.

• Upvote 8

27 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I agree with you. Really--this is the only tshirt her friend owned?  They are toying with us--they made us look, and now they know their fans (and FJers) will continue to watch their social media until the official announcement is made.

She really is as attention seeking as the Bateses. I guess she fits right in. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Maybe they are waiting for Easter to make a big announcement as usual. Wasn't Alyssa that showed up to an I love you day or Christmas party with a "bun in the oven" shirt? I think it was Allie's pregnancy 

Heh Heh Heh--they could steal the spotlight from Lawson & Tiff and announce at their wedding reception.

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 11

@HereticHick I would love that but I feel that waiting till the weeing Is a long wait. We will see if She doesn't announce in a couple of weeks (maybe mother's day?) then I could see it at the wedding 

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

I feel that they announced now because she got caught with that shirt, she thought she was sleek with that explanation 😂 

Spoiler

619076775_Screenshot2022-05-08at9_47_50pm.thumb.png.d6701d414d6829c998a15975fce3b428.png

Spoiler

1399602645_Screenshot2022-05-08at9_47_43pm.thumb.png.e6b5211479061f2f1e6d8a6c9e683f50.png

Spoiler

2085824677_Screenshot2022-05-08at9_47_36pm.thumb.png.88c2ef7be727113a51b10783a3bb3f92.png

Spoiler

1526833730_Screenshot2022-05-08at9_47_29pm.thumb.png.0b4a2673b6f249691ace4b6a1cd8d5e0.png

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

Well well, look who announce! Borrowed short uh Esther? I have to Say i am glad they didn't announce at the wedding, that day Is for Lawson and Tiffany (and i still cane belive It Is happening) 

• Upvote 6

If she's due in late October, she's about 3 months and if she's due in early October, she's about 4 months a long. This makes it a good time to announce.

Also it's Mothers' Day.  I'm guessing they were planning a Mothers' Day announcement all along.

• Upvote 10

16 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Well well, look who announce! Borrowed short uh Esther? I have to Say i am glad they didn't announce at the wedding, that day Is for Lawson and Tiffany (and i still cane belive It Is happening) 

I mean given that Lawson basically hijacked the wedding with his impending proposal (posting the pictures to Rome right before the wedding) I would have given Esther a pass lol. Bit she is a bridesmaid and might be showing so announcing now makes sense. 

So with baby due right around their anniversary, it means that Michael and Erin (who was pregnant) are still the only ones who didn't have a baby by their first anniversary. 

• Upvote 7

Ugh I feel so bad for any child who has Nathan as a parent. Will he try to do their dental work himself? 

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

So with baby due right around their anniversary, it means that Michael and Erin (who was pregnant) are still the only ones who didn't have a baby by their first anniversary. 

If she isn't pregnant right now also Katie will not have a baby by her first year of marriage since they married in December and we are already in May 

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

12 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

If she isn't pregnant right now also Katie will not have a baby by her first year of marriage since they married in December and we are already in May 

Yeah, I did consider that. I am just not ruling out her being pregnant and not having announced. Although I do hope they wait. 

• Upvote 3

Wow those photos… Nathan sure is punching above his weight isn’t he?  😂😂

• Upvote 8
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic