IGNORED

Nesther 6: Skydiving Straight into the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

5 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

This said, I hateee the expression "out of his league" or other expression like that. So a beauty can only date another beauty? Uglies can only date uglies? A fat one dating a slim one is worth a joke?

To be fair, studies have shown that most people choose people that they *perceive* to be of a similar attractiveness level as themselves. Obviously there are exceptions, but if you perceive yourself as a 5, you’ll probably choose a 4-5-6, maybe s 3 or 7, but almost never a 1 or 10. 

That said, Nathan probably perceives himself as a 14, so, probably thinks Esther is somehow below his league, but what’s a poor guy to do? 

Edited by monkeyrocks71
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Heidijoey said:

I wonder who dodged the bigger bullet when the courtship ended , Nathan or Ashley

they seem as toxic as each other 

I think the world is better off without such an sucky couples influence 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I’ll be totally honest. I think both couples are truly awful. Ashley and her husband love to harass women walking into abortion clinics. He’s also a “pastor.” They are fucking terrible. And then you have NasterBates. Who are probably the same amount of awful. With his sexism, racism, and Medicore bullshit. Plus his attention seeking wife. Both couples seem just perfect for each other. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 11

On 5/8/2022 at 9:11 PM, Jrodseyeliner said:

Punching above your weight is an Australian slang saying for an average guy who has a stunning girlfriend.. Nothing about weight at all. 😂😂😂

It's also a common expression here, but not necessarily about appearance. I tease my son with it sometimes, again nothing to do with looks, I just adore his fiance a lot. 

—But I think it is still fair to point out within the context of this forum, that this is not the same fit young man Kelly posted photos of with wet t-shirt in order to attract potential mates.

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Esther posted a story of her holding some sonogram pics. One of them clearly shows the baby's genitals. She apparently deleted the original story and reposted with a heart over that pic. 

Consensus on Reddit is that they're having a girl. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 2

17 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Esther posted a story of her holding some sonogram pics. One of them clearly shows the baby's genitals. She apparently deleted the original story and reposted with a heart over that pic. 

Consensus on Reddit is that they're having a girl. 

yep I think so too def looks like a girl 

• Upvote 1

Poor Esther! 🙄 I heard they were planning a sex reveal and I wouldn't be surprised if they had one anyway. 🤫 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Poor little girl born to a dad like Nathan. 

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 10

12 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Poor little girl born to a dad like Nathan. 

she better like her hair down....

• Upvote 6

Sometimes I wonder if guys like Nathan change a little when they have a daughter. What if he adores her and when she’s 10 she wants to cut her hair short? Will he say no because he prefers long hair worn down? 

On 6/8/2022 at 4:38 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Poor Esther! 🙄 I heard they were planning a sex reveal and I wouldn't be surprised if they had one anyway. 🤫 

I bet they wanted to have some ridiculous over the top sex reveal involving an airplane--and setting something on fire. I hope this headed off that Internet atrocity.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I bet they wanted to have some ridiculous over the top sex reveal involving an airplane--and setting something on fire. I hope this headed off that Internet atrocity.

Considering people have been killed and set major fires during sex reveals, let's hope this headed off all atrocities particularly off-line.

• Upvote 3

Esther is having her sex reveal this weekend. Probably announcing the sex of her baby on father's day.

It wouldn't surprise me if we get a bunch of fundie announcements like we did mother's day weekend.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Esther is having her sex reveal this weekend. Probably announcing the sex of her baby on father's day.

It wouldn't surprise me if we get a bunch of fundie announcements like we did mother's day weekend.

Is it a reveal if she's already revealed it tho? Potty shot was very clearly a 'hamburger bun'

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2022 at 9:48 AM, HereticHick said:

I’m calling it. He jumps out of a plane and the parachute is going to be pink 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, artdecades said:

I have to admit that I like that idea.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

On 6/16/2022 at 10:24 AM, artdecades said:

the icing on the cake would be if he wraps himself around a tree again.

• Haha 8

The reveal party was yesterday for crying out loud. Instead of helping their sick daughter move, Gil and Kelly jetted to Arkansas for the festivities.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

26 minutes ago, marmalade said:

The reveal party was yesterday for crying out loud. Instead of helping their sick daughter move, Gil and Kelly jetted to Arkansas for the festivities.

Do Nathan and Esther live in Arkansas? 

1 minute ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Do Nathan and Esther live in Arkansas? 

They do. They have since before they got married. 

• Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

They do. They have since before they got married. 

Thank You! How many of the Bates live in Tennessee?

9 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Thank You! How many of the Bates live in Tennessee?

Zach, Michel, Lawson, Tori, Trace, Carlin, Josie, Warden, and the under 18s (Isaiah, Addallee, Ellie, Callie, Judson, Jed). Erin and Chad still live there but are moving soon. 

Counting Cherin, 5 Bates siblings have left/are leaving Tennessee: Erin, Nathan, Alyssa, Katie, Jackson

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Thank You 3

49 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Zach, Michel, Lawson, Tori, Trace, Carlin, Josie, Warden, and the under 18s (Isaiah, Addallee, Ellie, Callie, Judson, Jed). Erin and Chad still live there but are moving soon. 

Counting Cherin, 5 Bates siblings have left/are leaving Tennessee: Erin, Nathan, Alyssa, Katie, Jackson

Michael moved away when first married but came back. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic