IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

Never question the actions of your deity.

• Upvote 6

On 4/29/2022 at 7:59 PM, Cartmann99 said:

I counter with my favourite Bible verse. Leviticus 19:19 (KJV): "Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."

If we're going to be all or nothing, we might as well...

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

I counter with my favourite Bible verse. Leviticus 19:19 (KJV): "Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."

If we're going to be all or nothing, we might as well...

Welp, JillDo is consistent on the garments, as nothing even close to linen, wool, or anything other than tacky synthetics have ever come close to her skin. (I say this as someone who is fond of a Helen Roper inspired brightly colored polyester getup but I don’t use the Bible to act superior about other people’s sartorial choices.) 

• Upvote 7

The way you can literally see his brain short circuit when he’s confronted with the logical fallacy of his statements.

They have to wake the dingleberries that are still asleep.”

Indeed.

Edited by fraurosena
Autocorrect strikes again
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

Florida (obviously) Man Jacob Ryan Philbeck is in trouble after calling 911 to say that the President needed to be imprisoned.

The 29-year-old Florida Man made a series of 911 calls early yesterday to inform police dispatchers that Preident Joe Biden should be jailed, while convicted druglord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán should be freed from custody.

In response to that legal advice--offered in three separate predawn calls--Philbeck was arrested for misuse of the 911 system, a misdemeanor.

Dialing from an apartment in Palm Harbor, a Tampa suburb, Philbeck was initially informed that “the information he was providing was a non-emergency situation.” Philbeck was also warned not to use the 911 system in such a manner.

Philbeck, a registered Republican voter, again called cops to say that, “President Biden needed to be placed in prison,” according to an arrest report. Philbeck also advised that, “El Chapo needed to be freed.”

Moron. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1

4 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Probably went to Trump University School of Law, Theology, and Medicine for a combined JD/MD/M.Div degree. 

Yeah judges don’t like that when people fornicate around like this idiot did.  Neither do defense attorneys. He’s lucky the offer is still on the table. 

• Upvote 7

What the ever loving fuck? I had no idea where to put this. "Performing at a Trump event in Austin, Texas, the 73-year-old told cheering supporters that Democrats were “the enemies of America”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ted-nugent-skulls-democrats-trump-b2079461.html

Yes please.

• WTF 11

21 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Cool.  The discovery phase of the case should be fantastic!  I predict a lot of whining from Trump and Co. once the deposition subpoenas from the attorneys representing the defendants start getting served.  He'll also have to figure out how to get around prosecutorial immunity for some of the defendants and how to overcome his plea of guilty.  Bring it on!   

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Cool.  The discovery phase of the case should be fantastic!  I predict a lot of whining from Trump and Co. once the deposition subpoenas from the attorneys representing the defendants start getting served.  He'll also have to figure out how to get around prosecutorial immunity for some of the defendants and how to overcome his plea of guilty.  Bring it on!   

Not only that, after retracting his guilty plea, he accepted a pardon from Trump. Accepting a pardon is accepting one's guilt. Because you can't be pardoned for something you didn't do. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

She forgot to bring her Trump mannequin with her this time.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

Honestly my first thought was "is that supposed to be Jeff Foxworthy?!"

To me it look like the cake decorator took a Wilford Brimley mold and tried to decorate it into Donald.

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, Xan said:

To me it look like the cake decorator took a Wilford Brimley mold and tried to decorate it into Donald.

Spoiler

image.png.f32f65d78b45763e4595faf9a2bb0dfe.png

For reference (there was a series of these ads, for years):

• Haha 8

image.png.ab87a4533130a2cf009c304342ae0d0e.png

When Mr. Cartmann99 and I got married, my MIL froze part of the wedding cake and we ate it on our first anniversary. I can't imagine doing that with this cake. :hand:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

• Destiny locked this topic