IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

Video is NSFW due to language.

• Thank You 5

I should not be laughing at that as much as I am but it's hilarious. Sure Candace, Bill Gates is totally spending time ensuring monkeypox travels the globe - he probably even chucked in some frequent flyer miles.

• Upvote 7

Have we discussed this . . . thing . . . yet?

Since the leftist lunacy of 2020, Americans have watched as Joe Biden and the Democrats have run our country into the ground. After a great NASCAR victory, the world heard the fans chanting a phrase that has been dubbed by CNN as "Let's Go Brandon." This new clarion call for patriots everywhere reminds us who our real President is, and what our hope and aspiration is for 2024. "Let's Go Brandon!"

ETA - I know I hadn't seen this one yet:

I saw in my mind the bald eagle, a symbol of American strength and providence, rising up with the remnants of the burned and charred US Constitution. The words "We the People" speaking out from the embers. This important US founding document is in the shape of the United States of America with portions of radical leftist states burned out. What is to come of our beloved nation? Only the rising up of patriotic Americans under a banner of God and freedom will save what is left.

"Portions of radical leftist states burned out?"  :wtf:

Then there is this:

Trump's bootlickers are all delusional shits, but this one is a delusional shit with a paintbrush!

Edited by thoughtful
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 8
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Have we discusses this . . . thing . . . yet?

I need a decoder ring for this one.  What is FJB—oh, wait, now I suddenly see it.  🙈

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

WTH?  Why did McNaughton put Putin in that picture?  Putin belongs to the Trump gang.  And "the emperor has no clothes" meme belongs to the Trump camp as well.  Nice projecting there, Jon.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

Geez, I just finished analyzing the MAGA prisoner one and now @thoughtful you bring these gems to the table?  I'm going to have to block out some time to go through these.  At least "Dogs Playing Poker" had some subtlety.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

I agree that KC can just fuck off:

I liked this reaction:

image.png.a6bbe735013b9dff3eed4b333d9a1f06.png

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I agree that KC can just fuck off:

I liked this reaction:

image.png.a6bbe735013b9dff3eed4b333d9a1f06.png

I second that emotion.  KC can go have himself another sad Subway birthday with the two staffers who are clearly trying to flee.  (Blue shirt girl is clearly contemplating her life choices.)  

image.thumb.png.5e98d6d6c7cdacc807598aa033760e5d.png

• Upvote 7

On 5/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, thoughtful said:

Have we discussed this . . . thing . . . yet?

ETA - I know I hadn't seen this one yet:

"Portions of radical leftist states burned out?"  :wtf:

Then there is this:

Trump's bootlickers are all delusional shits, but this one is a delusional shit with a paintbrush!

I was so convinced the eagle was going to have Trump's head, and am weirdly disappointed it doesn't.

• Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Cue "The Price is Right" sad trombone.  Is it wrong that I thoroughly enjoy seeing these jackasses thrown under the bus when they are no longer of use and actually become a liability to their Dear Leader?  Welcome to TrumpWorld, ya buffoons.  Take a number and get in line- you are just the most recent in decades worth of people who get ditched when he's used you up and spit you out.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Cue "The Price is Right" sad trombone.  Is it wrong that I thoroughly enjoy seeing these jackasses thrown under the bus when they are no longer of use and actually become a liability to their Dear Leader?  Welcome to TrumpWorld, ya buffoons.  Take a number and get in line- you are just the most recent in decades worth of people who get ditched when he's used you up and spit you out.  

Is Trump trying to look more/at all respectable as election time approaches? :occasion-clown:  If so, he’s got a long way to go.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Gina Carano’s comeback movie will be released soon

Gina Carano is back on the big screen after her controversial exit from the Disney+ series “The “The Mandalorian”

Her upcoming film, “Terror on the Prairie,” finally has a release date — June 14, premiering exclusively on The Daily Wire.

Subscriptions for the conservative news website start at $4 a month for a Reader’s Pass, but to watch the movie, viewers will have to purchase the Insider pass that costs $12 a month.

Set in 1872, the film is about a pioneering family who settles along the Dakota Plains when a gang of outlaws comes back to “seek revenge for a mysterious crime committed during the Civil War,” the Rotten Tomatoes description reads.

Will matriarch Hattie, played by Carano, protect her family through a gun showdown? The trailer reveals her action-packed scenes where she carries a shotgun and even takes part in a knife fight, as previously reported by the Deseret News.

Carano will also be an executive producer, along with Daily Wire co-founders Jeremy Boreing, Ben Shapiro and Caleb Robinson. 

Directed by Michael Polish, the movie also stars Samaire Armstrong (“Stay Alive”), Nich Searcy (“The Shape of Water”), Matthias Hues (“Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich”) and Donald Cerrone (“The Equalizer 2”).

Last year, the former “Mandalorian” star announced that she will be a part of director Robert Davi’s film “My Son Hunter,” which follows President Joe Biden’s son, his partying lifestyle and his relations with Chinese, Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs, according to Deadline.

Carano will play a secret service agent alongside Laurence Fox (“Lewis”) cast as Hunter Biden, and John James (“Dynasty”) as President Joe Biden.

• Eyeroll 4

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm really done with the reich wing toxic fans who poison every thing they come across.  The people who do nothing but complain about various properties - Star Trek, Star Wars, etc - and launch racist/sexist/homophobic attacks on characters and those portraying them just piss me off. 

I just do my best to ignore these sticks of fornicate.  Especially whiny little cannons of douche like Ben Shapiro.  Do I wish certain stories were done differently?  Oh sure.  But at the end of the day I subscribe to the MST3K mantra - it's just a show/game/movie/etc so just fornicating relax already.  Stop spreading negative energy to those who want to just relax and enjoy the show. 

• I Agree 3

Shittenhouse told Charlie Kirk he's going to Texas A&M this fall.  University begs to differ.

Kyle Rittenhouse showed up on The Charlie Kirk Show this week and, just like a heralded football prospect, he appeared to announce his commitment to attend Texas A&M University.

One problem.

Also like a heralded football prospect making his college commitment, there’s a process for heading off to college. One can’t just pick a school and show up for class. You have to be admitted to a school to attend it, and according to multiple reports, if Rittenhouse is going to college in the near future he is going to have to find a new hat.

“He has not been admitted as a student this summer or fall,” Texas A&M spokeswoman Kelly Brown told The Dallas Morning News in an email.

• Thank You 7

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Shittenhouse told Charlie Kirk he's going to Texas A&M this fall.  University begs to differ.

Does the dipshit not understand how colleges and universities work or does he think he’s such a demigod that he merely has to mention his higher education school of desire and that place of learning will be so honored all the rules for the “regular” people will not apply to him? He’s not savvy or good looking so he has nothing going for him to extend his fifteen minutes of fame. He’s in for a hard fall when he is dropped by the users once he has outlasted his use. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

30 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Does the dipshit not understand how colleges and universities work or does he think he’s such a demigod that he merely has to mention his higher education school of desire and that place of learning will be so honored all the rules for the “regular” people will not apply to him? He’s not savvy or good looking so he has nothing going for him to extend his fifteen minutes of fame. He’s in for a hard fall when he is dropped by the users once he has outlasted his use. 

Maybe Liberty University or Wheaton College in Illinois would take him.  Of course he probably wouldn't like having to follow all the rules for those two schools.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Gretchen Wieners, whose father invented Toaster Streudels, would be horrified.  Horrified by the outfit, horrified by the hair, horrified by the lipstick, horrified by the sign, horrified by the attempted purloining of her catchphrase, but most of all horrified by the politics of TPUSA/YWLS.  

By the way, the YWLS had Kyle Riflehouse.  He was introduced as a "catch" for the "cuteseratives".  Yep, a real "catch", that one.  Stupid as a brick, on 14:58 of his 15 minutes of fame, with a stellar future living in his mamma's basement whining about the "libruls" and trying to figure out why his book didn't sell.  

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kyle-rittenhouse-introduced-ultimate-catch-083112388.html

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 6/1/2022 at 3:17 PM, Cartmann99 said:

0FB8D463-57CF-44E6-B3A1-E45DD758D6E4.thumb.jpeg.a5c5e78f805af78da5f8b3e5ff066bb1.jpeg

• Haha 10

Shittenhouse now claims he's going to a two year school

Days after he told a conservative podcast that he was going to Texas A&M University, Kyle Rittenhouse corrected himself on Twitter to say that he is planning to attend Blinn College, a two-year public college, this year.

His announcement comes one day after a Texas A&M spokesperson told The Texas Tribune on Sunday that Rittenhouse had not in fact been accepted at the Tier One research university for this summer or fall, despite his claims about his plans to attend.

“Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me,” Rittenhouse wrote Monday afternoon on Twitter. “I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future. I look forward to attending Blinn College District this year, a feeder school for Texas A&M. I’m excited to join Texas A&M in 2023!”

A Blinn College spokesperson said he has applied but has not enrolled for a current or upcoming term at Blinn, which is an open enrollment college, meaning all students are welcome.

Jesus, how fucking delusional is this guy? 

Edited by 47of74
fucking autocorrect
  • Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 5

17 hours ago, 47of74 said:

“Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me,” Rittenhouse wrote Monday afternoon on Twitter. “I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future.

Once again, NOBODY robbed him of anything.  I realize I am preaching to the choir but had he just kept his stupid ass in Illinois instead of getting himself a gun and going to Wisconsin, he'd have been able to finish out his last year of high school.  Perhaps he would have gone to college; perhaps not.  We'll never know because he chose to play little soldier boy and his dumbass mother failed as a parent by driving him to his eventual destiny.  This guy is going to be 47, on welfare because he's wasted his life, sitting in some bar, still whining about how he's a victim.  The impression I got from the attorneys who handled his case at trial was that they tried to give him the good advice to put it behind him and not go on the Victim Express but he's clearly not listening to anyone who is trying to steer him in the right direction.  He's going to end up a loser who really cannot figure out where it all went wrong and why the right wingers quite calling (not realizing he got dumped for the newest poster child for their disgusting agenda.)  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

• Destiny locked this topic