IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

The last I heard is that a major component of his summit will be telling people how to stop voter fraud in the future.  I imagine a lot of it will involve teaching them to lurk around polling places and to intimidate voters.  And there will probably be talks on filming voting activity and how to direct voters to closed polling stations.

• Upvote 7

What a crazy lineup.

• Thank You 7

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What a crazy lineup.

Hope they all wear deodorant.

For a worldwide event one would think he'd mention the timezone it's in...

• Upvote 7

The summit of the crazies has begun:

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The summit of the crazies has begun:

I’m so disappointed that I have to wait one more day.  He’s usually so prompt with the evidence.  😉  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

LOL

How many of those were snark watchers?

• Upvote 8

I love when MAGAts snipe at each other.

image.png.0b358f71c367c46ecbc4d2d76aa4bba9.png

• Upvote 5

LOL so this is it, essentially?

"The Plan" by Mike Lindell is some kind of device on a drone called a Wireless Monitoring Device (WMD) that will pick up wireless networks near polling areas, which he claims will prove in real time if votes are being "stolen."

So he's going to somehow have drones over voting locations looking for wireless networks connected to the internet. Which he will undoubtedly find EVERYWHERE because polling places are aften at schools or colleges, churches, libraries, community centers, maybe government buildings - all of which usually have WiFi. And these are also often located either in downtown areas (some of which have WiFi), near stores (some of which have WiFi), or in neighborhoods (where there will undoubtedly be an abundance of WiFi networks in most locations).

Which honestly might be the point. He'll claim that the presence of wireless networks proves that votes are being altered, knowing full well that nearly all voting locations are in areas populated enough to abound with wireless networks. It's an easy way to guarantee he gets the result he wants to see.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

On 8/17/2023 at 1:00 PM, onekidanddone said:

How many of those were snark watchers?

Probably 1400 of them. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

I do feel bad for his employees:

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure he'll sell a couple of hundred body pillows. Somehow I don't think that will save the company.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 1

This is apparently a deposition. He's so calm, cool, and collected. /s

• WTF 2
  • Haha 7

• 4 weeks later...

Mikey MeinPillow is having to reassure vendors his company isn't falling apart.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has said that he has had to reassure vendors repeatedly that his company is not on the verge of collapsing because of pending lawsuits, financial issues and his credit line decreasing.

Lindell, one of the most prominent pushers of 2020 election conspiracy theories, said vendors are very nervous after Fox News settled with Dominion Dominion Voting Systems for $787.5 million in April. The network had repeated false claims that the company helped rig the 2020 presidential election in favor of President Joe Biden against Donald Trump using fraudulent voting machines.

Lindell added that vendors also got nervous after MyPillow began selling off industrial equipment and other items in an online auction, many of which failed to gain a single bid. Lindell said he had to settle down his vendors in the wake of the auction and insisted the company wasn't broke.

Lindell added that things got worse after American Express decreased his line of credit from $1 million to $100,000. He said that one vendor threatened to cut his terms from 120 days to 60 days.

• Upvote 4

Don't tell me anyone is actually surprised that Mikey's being investigated for tax fraud.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

LOL

Yeah I was just coming here to talk about this too.  MeinPillow Mikey was whining during an interview with Steve Bannon about how his lawyers actually want to be paid to do work for him

Ten minutes ago all the lawyers we have for MyPillow and myself in the lawsuits with the lawfare with Dominion and Smartmatic, they just filed in federal court that – to drop us as our attorneys and this comes from the lawfare, basically. And from the media. The attacks on MyPillow, what American Express did -- just devastating our credit. We -- I -- can't pay the lawyers. We can't pay. There's no money left over to pay them. 

• Upvote 7

He just won't go away...

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 1

None of the Republicans are interested in what he has to say if he has no money left to donate.  He'll just end up leaving comments on rightwing sites on the internet.

I don't know if he had any shareholders but, if he did, I hope they sue him too.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

Mikey the martyr…

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 1

When will satellite/cable/etc stop running MyPillow ads? It seems he has no money to pay anyone. Why the continued outgo for infomercial ads?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

On 10/8/2023 at 3:55 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

Is that the cocaine talking again, Mikey? 

I wonder how many people jumped ship to get away from MeinPillow before the company gets shut down due to MeinPillow Mikey's bat-shittery?  I sure as hell would have and I would not be one of those "understanding" employees about his crusade.

• Upvote 5