• Haha 1

If this is true, she must be of limited sense:

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 4

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/20/2023 at 9:25 AM, CTRLZero said:

I’d forgotten all about Mikey’s “prove me wrong” challenge.  It looks like he’s required to pay $5 million (I’m guessing he’ll somehow appeal).  Pay the expert - CNN article

Excerpt:

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has been ordered to shell out $5 million to an expert who debunked his data related to the 2020 election, according to a decision by the arbitration panel obtained by CNN.

Lindell, a purveyor of election conspiracies, vowed to award the multimillion-dollar sum to any cyber security expert who could disprove his data. An arbitration panel awarded Robert Zeidman, who has decades in software development experience, a $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell over the sum.

CNN has obtained arbitration documents and video depositions, including a deposition of Lindell, related to the dispute.

“Based on the foregoing analysis, Mr. Zeidman performed under the contract,” the arbitration panel wrote in its decision. “He proved the data Lindell LLC provided, and represented reflected information from the November 2020 election, unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data. Failure to pay Mr. Zeidman the $5 million prized was a breach of the contract, entitling him to recover.”

Quoting myself - Lindell’s 30 days are up and a federal case has been filed to force payment of the $5 million prize money.  Mikey says they plan to file something as well, since there really (really!) is evidence.  🤣  A brief excerpt from today’s Washington Post:

Spoiler

A Nevada computer scientist has gone to federal court to pursue the $5 million prize he is owed by MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell following a ruling by private arbitrators last month.

The arbitrators found that Robert Zeidman deserved the money because he had successfully challenged data related to Lindell’s false claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen — and had thus won a contest Lindell had dubbed: “Prove Mike Wrong.”

In their April 19 decision, they gave Lindell’s firm, Lindell Management, 30 days to pay.

Since then, Lindell has not turned over any money and has asked a state court to vacate the award, according to Zeidman’s attorneys, who on Friday filed a motion in federal district court in Minnesota to force Lindell to pay the prize, plus interest of 10 percent a year.

• Thank You 6

8 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

Quoting myself - Lindell’s 30 days are up and a federal case has been filed to force payment of the $5 million prize money.  Mikey says they plan to file something as well, since there really (really!) is evidence.

Go ahead Mikey...show your evidence to the court.

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

He's so delusional:

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, Mikey, I’m sure thset will all listen to you.  /s

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mike is a special kind of crazy.  He's the Energizer Bunny of hopeful conspiracy theories.  How long has he been doing this?  Everything will be revealed and the Supreme Court will recognize how right he is and Trump will return to the White House.  He's got to be financially ruined by now.  Yet, on he goes.  Now I think it's more about camera time than anything else.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Xan said:

Mike is a special kind of crazy.  He's the Energizer Bunny of hopeful conspiracy theories.  How long has he been doing this?  Everything will be revealed and the Supreme Court will recognize how right he is and Trump will return to the White House.  He's got to be financially ruined by now.  Yet, on he goes.  Now I think it's more about camera time than anything else.

He's asinine, but I think his primary motive is to distract and deflect for Donald.

I wish he had to back up his ongoing claims with some serious collateral.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 3:29 AM, Dandruff said:

I wish he had to back up his ongoing claims with some serious collateral.

Could where this this collateral is heading be serious enough for you? :pb_wink:

Complete text:

Mike Lindell’s MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing manufacturing space after several shopping networks and major retailers took the company's products off their shelves.
The manufacturer recently listed more than 850 "surplus equipment" items on an online auction site — including sewing machines, industrial fabric spreaders, forklifts, and even desks and chairs. Mike Lindell said MyPillow has experienced a loss in revenue and the items are no longer needed as the company “consolidates its operations.”
It looks increasingly likely that MyPillow is heading for BANKRUPTCY. Although this is obviously sad news for their employees, the only one to blame is Trump cultist and conspiracy theorist extraordinaire Mike Lindell himself.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

And Mikey MeinPillow just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper all the time...

Lindell is currently facing a $1.3 billion defamation suit from Dominion Voting Systems, who claim Lindell’s accusations of fraud, election rigging, and conspiracy have hurt the company’s brand.  

Lindell was ordered in April to pay $5 million to a software developer who debunked Lindell’s data about the election after the MyPillow CEO vowed to pay that amount to anyone who could debunk his data allegedly proving election fraud. An arbitration panel ruled that software expert Robert Zeidman successfully disproved Lindell’s claims and ordered the payment within 30 days. 

Lindell refused to pay and filed a motion in May to have the ruling tossed out. Zeidman responded and filed a petition in a federal court in Minnesota to get Lindell to pay the $5 million plus 10 percent interest per year until it’s paid.   

According to reporting from The Washington Post, vacating the award would require the court determining the panel committed misconduct, exceeded its powers or that the process was corrupt.  

• Upvote 7

Ok, now that Mike is obviously all but bankrupt - Can spreading his opinions nationally get the priority that, oh, say, my opinions, would receive be applied to this nobody who should never have had the ears of POTUS or other US officials?

• Upvote 5

Bless his heart. 

He really thinks they’re going to listen to him. 
image.png.4854addf867f93e3c488aea995e8bede.png

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 2

I wonder if anyone actually believes him. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 7

Things are not going well in Mikeyland:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Things are not going well in Mikeyland:

🎻  😂🎻    Sad. So sad. 

• Upvote 6

Bless his heart. 

• Eyeroll 7
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 2:03 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Bless his heart. 

It’s almost time for his election summit, in which all will be revealed.  I’m not holding my breath.  Mishmash of conspiracy under spoiler.  I don’t know what it all means, but I picture illegal voters being forced to accept gift cards at gunpoint [with silencers]. 

Spoiler

IMG_0033.thumb.png.6b44e15cd964e9dc155a046531bc7389.png

• Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 3

Ah... Gateway Pundit.  That's the one run by Jim Hoft who was some time ago dubbed "the dumbest man on the internet".  Mikey really knows how to pick 'em.

• Haha 7

Clear your calendars!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Clear your calendars!

Yea. I’m busy cleaning the dryer lint trap so I’ll have to miss it 

• Haha 9

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Clear your calendars!

Everyone up here in Minnesota is too busy laughing at the #MeinPillow fuck so he has to retreat to Missouri all while avoiding Hardees so he doesn't have any more phones seized.

Oh and look what happened when I responded to this latest news on Mikey MeinPillow

Screenshot2023-08-14at7_07_07PM.thumb.png.98e6288778b2296d6af601061511dbb1.pngd

Hey Qelon if you don't like how I respond to Branch Trumpvidians go fuck yourself.  We all know if a Branch Trrumpsividan was spouting off like this about a democrat X wouldn't have said a god damn word.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Clear your calendars!

I'll guess Dominion will be listening...and there'll be pillow ads in 85 different languages.

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Clear your calendars!

Sorry, my cat needs his butt shaved and it typically lasts all day. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8