IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

On 10/8/2023 at 6:33 PM, Xan said:

None of the Republicans are interested in what he has to say if he has no money left to donate.  He'll just end up leaving comments on rightwing sites on the internet.

This made me think of that former police captain in Dubuque who spent his retirement harassing anyone to the left of Himmler.  (I got some of his weird shit in the mail too after I sent in letters to the editor).  Anyways when he died I think he had burned so many bridges in Dubuque that his family felt they couldn't have his funeral in Dubuque or even any sort of funeral period.  Even before he died his family moved him down to Cedar Rapids for hospice care.  I'm not exactly sure why but I again wouldn't be surprised if it was because of the sheer number of bridges he burned over the years.

I get the feeling MeinPillow Mikey will wind up much the same.  He'll be forgotten by all the bigwigs in the GQP and his actions will burn so many bridges that he'll wind up spending the last part of his life alone, forgotten, and without the attention he craves.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

OMG, pity the poor judge in this one. The proverb that applies: A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a lawyer and a jackass for a client.

• Upvote 9

I'm sure Jimmy will be thrilled to help. /s

• Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...

MeinPillow Mikey just suffered another setback 

MyPillow CEO and 2020 election denier Mike Lindell suffered a setback in using his monitoring devices at polling stations, which he claims will make elections secure, after Kentucky officials reportedly said using them is illegal.

Kenton County election officials on Friday, October 20, allegedly said that using Lindell's Wireless Monitoring Device (WMD) at polls is illegal, according to The Cincinnati Enquirer.

The Kenton County board of elections, comprised of four people, unanimously voted that poll station workers would not allow people to use the device.

Kenton County Sheriff Charles Korzenborn, a Republican who also sits on the board of elections, said deputies would arrest anyone breaking the law at the polls, according to the Enquirer.

• Thank You 6

One comment on the article suggested the polling places rename their Wi-Fi names like NSA Surveillance Van, which would really get Lindell going.  Pretty funny.

He just never gives up.  Well, except for paying his attorneys… 

• Upvote 6

He could play Wil-E-Coyote in a live action remake of the Roadrunner. 

• Haha 6

Now AI is going against Mikey:

On a side note, I was in Ollie's the other day and saw two women considering a My Lumpy Pillow. I talked them out of it.

• Upvote 6

I’m doing great, except for having no money…

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 1

As a reminder, when it comes to MeinPillow Mikey...

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sad when you're relying on Bannon to keep you afloat.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

He’s literally wearing tinfoil hats. He’s jumped the shark. 

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

I think his charm, such as it is, is wearing thin with the MAGA cry:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2

• 4 weeks later...

Mikey is circling the drain. 

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Mikey is circling the drain. 

I thought Fox had already canceled his ads because he couldn't pay?? Guess I missed something before...

• Upvote 5

So now he’s saying it wasn’t because he didn’t pay. Sure, Mikey, I believe you  /s

• Eyeroll 5
  • I Agree 1

This is true:

image.png.0901d04c76db33ad1af0b76e54cb74e2.png

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, I’m sure Faux is terrified of Lindell TV. /s

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Mikey could make sure the RNC goes bankrupt!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

Poor Mikey, he just doesn’t understand why nobody wants to play with him. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Lindell was already sketchy before he starting playing in politics.  He must not have anyone who likes him well enough to have talked him into stopping what he's doing way before now.  How many "big events" that will "change everything" has he produced so far?  What happened to the "evidence" that would convince the Supreme Court?  Poor old Mikey has been crying wolf for quite some time and now no one believes a thing he says.

If the fringe wasn't desperate for content, he wouldn't be getting any airtime.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Poor Mikey, he just doesn’t understand why nobody wants to play with him. 

They don't want to be associated with him AND they're probably worried that he's broke.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Federal judge confirms Lindell owes $5 million.  It’s too bad he’s running out of money…

Excerpt from CNN:

CNN — 

My Pillow owner and right-wing conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell will have to pay $5 million because of a contest he initiated at one of his “cyber symposium” events after the 2020 election, a federal judge confirmed Wednesday.

Robert Zeidman, a software developer, took Lindell up on a so-called “Prove Mike Wrong” challenge at an event the election-denier hosted. Participants in the challenge could win $5 million if they proved data Lindell provided about the 2020 election wasn’t real election data, according to rules the participants agreed to. The contest allowed participants to arbitrate if needed.

Zeidman responded in the challenge with a 15-page report saying that the data Lindell put forth wasn’t complete or representative of possible data that had been captured in real time from the internet, according to a federal court decision Wednesday.

Zeidman lost the challenge initially, but then took Lindell to arbitration, and won.

Lindell had hoped a federal judge would wipe out the $5 million award to Zeidman. But the judge, John Tunheim of the US District Court in Minnesota, refused to do so on Wednesday.…

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1