IGNORED

Mike Lindell 2: All Hopped Up On Meth And Crystallized Fascism

Alisamer

I feel bad for his employees.

• Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I feel bad for his employees.

Sounds good...or is it just poverty posturing prior to maybe losing bigly in a lawsuit?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Well, he's got that defamation lawsuit from Dominion and it has also been hinted that he hires a lot of undocumented workers.  He's probably starting to hide money before everything blows up on him.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Well, he's got that defamation lawsuit from Dominion and it has also been hinted that he hires a lot of undocumented workers.  He's probably starting to hide money before everything blows up on him.

He seems like a typical conservative then. He likes to be the first one to scream build the wall and get rid of the immigrants while secretly hiring them what I'm sure are below poverty wages.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, he had a stern talk with TFG.  Did he have tears in his eyes and call him sir during said talk?

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

Poor Mikey:

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 3

This is just so rightwing.  Mikey wanted to have his freedom of speech and tell whatever lies he wanted to tell.  He thought he'd be a hero and maybe get to be influential in the government instead of just a crappy pillow salesman.  As it turns out, there are consequences for running your mouth and slandering companies.  Now, he's whining that those voting machine companies shouldn't be coming after his business.  Now he's a victim. 

I long for the day that we don't either Lindell or Trump on our televisions.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Is he going to bring pillows as part of the comforting?

• Eyeroll 6

Does he understand what apex means?  Actually, it is an apex of a sort.  We've finally reached a high point when we've decided that the laws apply to everyone -- even the president.  I think what Mike is searching for here is "nadir" if he thinks this is the low point of history.  Well, I guess if you do enough cocaine over the years you do end up being sort of confused.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Xan said:

Does he understand what apex means?  Actually, it is an apex of a sort.  We've finally reached a high point when we've decided that the laws apply to everyone -- even the president.  I think what Mike is searching for here is "nadir" if he thinks this is the low point of history.  Well, I guess if you do enough cocaine over the years you do end up being sort of confused.

He might also not be terribly bright.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Do they have tears in their eyes and call him sir?

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

• 2 weeks later...

Suuuuure, major media outlets will cover this. I totes believe him. /s

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 2

48 straight hours... let me guess, 75% will be pillow ads, 20% will be sleep deprived blathering and 5% awkward silence.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

Didn't he do a summit last year that proved absolutely nothing?  Also, hasn't he run out of money yet?  He's got to be getting close to the end of his funds.

• I Agree 9

13 hours ago, Xan said:

Didn't he do a summit last year that proved absolutely nothing?  Also, hasn't he run out of money yet?  He's got to be getting close to the end of his funds.

He'd rather spend them on anything than potentially hand them over to Dominion?  Also, noise for his buddy.

• Upvote 5

I’d forgotten all about Mikey’s “prove me wrong” challenge.  It looks like he’s required to pay $5 million (I’m guessing he’ll somehow appeal).  Pay the expert - CNN article

Excerpt:

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has been ordered to shell out $5 million to an expert who debunked his data related to the 2020 election, according to a decision by the arbitration panel obtained by CNN.

Lindell, a purveyor of election conspiracies, vowed to award the multimillion-dollar sum to any cyber security expert who could disprove his data. An arbitration panel awarded Robert Zeidman, who has decades in software development experience, a $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell over the sum.

CNN has obtained arbitration documents and video depositions, including a deposition of Lindell, related to the dispute.

“Based on the foregoing analysis, Mr. Zeidman performed under the contract,” the arbitration panel wrote in its decision. “He proved the data Lindell LLC provided, and represented reflected information from the November 2020 election, unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data. Failure to pay Mr. Zeidman the $5 million prized was a breach of the contract, entitling him to recover.”

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

I’m sure they’ll be thrilled 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 4

Aww, poor victim Mikey. 

• Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Aww, poor victim Mikey. 

I don’t think Mikey’s guys were experts in much besides conspiracy theories.  Pay up, Pillow Peddler. 

• Upvote 6

Mikey is trying to recruit:

• Haha 7

Lol. I’m sure Tucker will see the funds Mikey raises. /s

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mikey doesn’t understand arbitration 

• Upvote 5

Lol. Suuuure. 

• Eyeroll 2