IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 10: Where In the World Is Allison Bon-Diego??

nelliebelle1197

On 12/27/2021 at 6:48 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hate how much effort fundies put into being assholes. Look at how many fundies were at the insurrection. That includes the Bontragers and Bowerses. They put so much effort into being trash humans who make the world a more hateful, disease ridden, violent place. Who then breed like rabbits with 2 dicks. 

The problem is, they really think they're doing the most good by spreading the Word and harassing women outside Planned Parenthood.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 12/27/2021 at 3:48 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I hate how much effort fundies put into being assholes. Look at how many fundies were at the insurrection. That includes the Bontragers and Bowerses. They put so much effort into being trash humans who make the world a more hateful, disease ridden, violent place. Who then breed like rabbits with 2 dicks. 

I know the Bowers boys were at the insurrection and have now entirely clammed up on social media. Were Josh and Carson there too?

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

I know the Bowers boys were at the insurrection and have now entirely clammed up on social media. Were Josh and Carson there too?

Yes, the Bontrager and Bowers menfolk went together. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Today I bought a diffuser. I felt very MLM while I did so. I used my xmas voucher and its from an actual shop not a friend of a friend of a friend. I can't decide if I need to apologise or not 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

Today I bought a diffuser. I felt very MLM while I did so. I used my xmas voucher and its from an actual shop not a friend of a friend of a friend. I can't decide if I need to apologise or not 😂

My husband got one as a gift and I hate it. I honestly think it stinks. I hate most fragrances. I’ve always been very picky about scents. The ones gifted to him either smell like a hippie festival or cleaning solutions. 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Same here, it's a big No to scented candles, pot pourri, perfume, air fresheners, scented soap and deodorants, anything with a perfume to it.

Even make up can have a perfume to it, lipsticks for example can give me a sore throat just from the smell. which means a lot of the products bought end up in the bin as I bought them thinking the scent was ok but it wasn't.

And as for laundry, the best smell is the smell of fresh air from line dried clothes, not a chemical floral smell or "cotton fresh" !!

• Upvote 7

I LOVE perfume, incense, flowers and all the smelly things. But I am incredibly picky because most ones make me feel sick or give me a migraine. So people try to get me stuff I love and more often than not I have to pass it on or bin it. 
Hard to not sound like a weirdo or worse when you tell everyone to just get you reading material when they know how much you love scents.

Edited by Mrs Ms
  • Upvote 5

On 12/31/2021 at 10:46 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, the Bontrager and Bowers menfolk went together. 

Okay, that's what I thought. Seems we've got some nervous fundies on our hands, to which I say good because Papa Bowers is terrifying. I get why Marlon creeps people out, which I agree -he gives every vibe of someone that's going to get very handsy and violate personal autonomy at every chance, but Curtis Bowers is on another level. They could do True Detective 4 based around a Curtis Bowers like-figure. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

The Bonts posted a pic on IG of the fam on xmas day. ITs got Allison and Jer, Mitchell and Bryn, Denver and Praise. Chelsy is in Kansas with a premie, glad they didnt travel. But 2 fams are very notably missing..

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

But 2 fams are very notably missing..

The 2 who married the Bower girls? Probably went to spend Christmas with the in-laws.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, I’m guessing they went to the Bowers house.  Wherever they moved to. 

A bunker full of guns.

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

A bunker full of guns.

I would not be the least bit surprised if they had a large lovely home somewhere in the country with a basement bunker filled to the brim with guns and supplies to survive the liberal Marxist apocalypse. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I actually listened to part of Curtis Bowers' most recent podcast last evening while unloading the dishwasher, hoping to get a clue as to where they'e moved. Holy crap, It is scary how radical he is. Don't let his beaming blonde womenfolk let you thing otherwise.

Some high points of the podcast: Most mainstream churches, esp. the Methodists*, have been fully taken over by Marxists. Same with many evangelical churches, and the Southern Baptists. Campus Crusade for Christ and Intervarsity are now Marxist Fronts. Pastor Rick Warren is a Marxist. Church sermons should make you feel bad about yourself.  If your church even mentions racism, you should leave it, because there is no racism in the bible. Churches should not help refugees. The Old Testament tells us to build walls around our country. Churches should not even mention refugees. Covid is a planned pandemic. Marxists have taken over all institutions in America. 

*The Methodists have been a Marxist Front since 1913, he said.  I missed that point in my confirmation class.

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 19
  • Thank You 9

10 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I actually listened to part of Curtis Bowers' most recent podcast last evening while unloading the dishwasher, hoping to get a clue as to where they'e moved. Holy crap, It is scary how radical he is. Don't let his beaming blonde womenfolk let you thing otherwise.

Some high points of the podcast: Most mainstream churches, esp. the Methodists*, have been fully taken over by Marxists. Same with many evangelical churches, and the Southern Baptists. Campus Crusade for Christ and Intervarsity are now Marxist Fronts. Pastor Rick Warren is a Marxist. Church sermons should make you feel bad about yourself.  If your church even mentions racism, you should leave it, because there is no racism in the bible. Churches should not help refugees. The Old Testament tells us to build walls around our country. Churches should not even mention refugees. Covid is a planned pandemic. Marxists have taken over all institutions in America. 

*The Methodists have been a Marxist Front since 1913, he said.  I missed that point in my confirmation class.

Thanks for taking one for the team. I can’t listen to his craziness. He’s been this way for over a decade. It is cemented into him and will likely be this way forever. This is why I’m hoping none of his boys marry soon. Although I’m afraid they will. 

• Upvote 4

Was it a video or podcast Curtis Bowers had up defending the insurrection - only to take it down & essentially disappear a few days later? About the same time Pompous Josh stopped writing on his website? Those people are up to something and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could fall. 

• Upvote 8

55 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Was it a video or podcast Curtis Bowers had up defending the insurrection - only to take it down & essentially disappear a few days later? About the same time Pompous Josh stopped writing on his website? Those people are up to something and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could fall. 

My guess? They were contacted by authorities about the insurrection. They probably denied entering the building. We haven’t seen any pictures of them in the building so it’s possible they stayed outside. However I’m betting that contact scared Josh enough to go silent and pissed curt off enough to make him dig his heels in further. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Churches should not help refugees. The Old Testament tells us to build walls around our country.

What kind of alt-right Bible is he reading? I could rattle off a dozen verses where God or Jesus command us to treat foreigners like our brothers. Their religion is white supremacist fascist theory disguised as Christianity. I wish they would just admit it outright!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

17 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

What kind of alt-right Bible is he reading? I could rattle off a dozen verses where God or Jesus command us to treat foreigners like our brothers. Their religion is white supremacist fascist theory disguised as Christianity. I wish they would just admit it outright!

I am not a Christian and abhor the bible, and even I can rattle off verses by the tens of treating people with decency, as brothers, loving thy neighbor...I guess I don't have the Bowers special interpretation. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guess? They were contacted by authorities about the insurrection. They probably denied entering the building. We haven’t seen any pictures of them in the building so it’s possible they stayed outside. However I’m betting that contact scared Josh enough to go silent and pissed curt off enough to make him dig his heels in further. 

I agreed. I really thought Josh viewed his blog as a springboard to local politics, or at least some fundy church speaking gigs. Something scared him off the web for him to end it so abruptly. It is possible that he's floating around in the dank cesspools of the alt-right social media networks, like Parler or Gettr or whateverthehell the MAGAhumpers are into these days.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 9

18 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I agreed. I really thought Josh viewed his blog as a springboard to local politics, or at least some fundy church speaking gigs. Something scared him off the web for him to end it so abruptly. It is possible that he's floating around in the dank cesspools of the alt-right social media networks, like Parler or Gettr or whateverthehell the MAGAhumpers are into these days.

And they’ve taken the kids offline too. Which I think is great. But I just think it shows they are scared of something. Because I know they don’t give a crap about their children's actual privacy.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

On 12/31/2021 at 1:13 PM, CaptainFunderpants said:

As far as I know, Carson was not there. He easily could have been, but there were no pictures of him on social media. We were keeping a list of who was there and Carson was not seen. Joshua and Marlin were both there.

23 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

As far as I know, Carson was not there. He easily could have been, but there were no pictures of him on social media. We were keeping a list of who was there and Carson was not seen. Joshua and Marlin were both there.

So was Hudson Bontrager. A kid. 🙄

Bontragers are headed to Mexico for two weeks of singing at various Mennonite/Amish colonies. If I recall correctly, there are no vaccine or testing requirements for crossing the border by land.

A serious road trip, covering at least 5 states, thousands and thousands of kilometers--all the way south to Campeche. 

For further reading: https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2019/07/mennonites-in-mexico-trapped-between-tradition-and-modernity/

PS Whatever happened to the Helferich's mission trips to Mexico?

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic