IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 10: Where In the World Is Allison Bon-Diego??

nelliebelle1197

On Facebook, Ana Helferich Hardy’s husband Shawn, lists his back yard breeding business on Facebook as based out of Hartville, MO. I would guess most of the Helferich children who moved to MO are around that area.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

There's a photo on the Caldwell instagram with some Bontragers and Helferich girls. Praise Helferich Bontrager doesn't look pregnant. We thought she was based on photos from quite a few months ago

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Here’s the picture. Are the Caldwell’s going to start worshipping the Bontragers now that the Duggars went down?

3F280413-35D3-47A9-BEF4-BEF98DC9F723.jpeg

Maybe they hope Lauren will catch Lincoln Taylor’s eye. With all his Bible bee money.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 14
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

Lauren and Lincoln Taylor matchmaking trip????

I feel like fundies are constantly finding excuses to fellowship with other fundie families they approve of, in order to throw their children together to see what happens. Weddings, conferences, family camp, church shows.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Who was it that used to run the explicitly for making matches camp for singles age 16-30 or something? I want to say it was in Kansas and also that it ended up getting shut down.

@JermajestyDuggar you seem most likely to remember!

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

Who was it that used to run the explicitly for making matches camp for singles age 16-30 or something? I want to say it was in Kansas and also that it ended up getting shut down.

@JermajestyDuggar you seem most likely to remember!

Vaughn Ohlman! 

• Thank You 4

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Vaughn Ohlman! 

Is a creeper.

That book. That HORRIBLE book.

Edited by Destiny
more words
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel like fundies are constantly finding excuses to fellowship with other fundie families they approve of, in order to throw their children together to see what happens. Weddings, conferences, family camp, church shows.

I would say you're not wrong. The whole Institute of Basic Life Principles organization that many of the fundies are loosely related to is pretty much all about that (even though the head of it was most definitely single and a super creep). As it's (hopefully? maybe? wishful thinking?) gotten a negative reputation the last few years (because of said single super creep), bigger families like the Bonts and the Wissmans have picked up the single fundie matchmaking slack. The circles are small with that one...

• Upvote 3

On 12/12/2021 at 5:45 AM, Sops2 said:

There's a photo on the Caldwell instagram with some Bontragers and Helferich girls. Praise Helferich Bontrager doesn't look pregnant. We thought she was based on photos from quite a few months ago

I’m surprised she’s not visibly pregnant because those two couldn’t keep their hands off each other on their wedding day  😬

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m surprised she’s not visibly pregnant because those two couldn’t keep their hands off each other on their wedding day  😬

Polar opposite of Jeremiah and Allison 🙃

But I would be unsurprised if she had a miscarriage at 3-5 months. She's physically fit as a general rule and was starting to look a bit pregnant in particular places.

I don't know that I'll ever get pregnant, but if I do I have no doubt that I'll be like Jill Dillard and my boobs'll give it away almost immediately.

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know if they do the same show every year or change it up? Just wondering if this year, the Jew became a Christian at the end and all was right with the world? 

• WTF 1

19 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Does anyone know if they do the same show every year or change it up? Just wondering if this year, the Jew became a Christian at the end and all was right with the world? 

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was similar each year. It’s such an elaborate show that it would be an extensive amount of work to change it up every year. I’m sure they make minor changes. But I’m guessing it’s basically the same each year. 

On 11/11/2021 at 2:14 PM, Caroline said:

I love large houses, but am happy to live in my 2000 square foot modest raised ranch somewhere in a very blue part of New England than anywhere near the Bible Belt.  The hilarious thing is that our house is appraised for more than that mansion the Bowers just sold.  Location, location, location.  (I am an admitted location snob.  Let's just say I'm happiest living where there is a dearth of Evangelical Christians.)

Born and bred New Englander here, and I agree.  Plus:  I must say that the swamp lake on their property looks nasty to me.  Full of algae and heaven knows what.  No, thank you.

On 12/11/2021 at 8:57 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

On Facebook, Ana Helferich Hardy’s husband Shawn, lists his back yard breeding business on Facebook as based out of Hartville, MO. I would guess most of the Helferich children who moved to MO are around that area.

Jerms, did we ever figure out why the whole cult moved en masse?

Erm, I mean family. 

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Jerms, did we ever figure out why the whole cult moved en masse?

Erm, I mean family. 

No. I wish I knew. It’s so weird. How does a bunch of grown adults all agree to move to a completely different state? That would never happen in my family. We would never even be able to all agree on a big family vacation destination. I’m guessing Pa Helferich said we are moving and they moved. Even his son in laws. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

It really makes me think that if the majority of fundies / covid deniers (because let’s face it they’re so often one and the same) had put half the effort into ending the pandemic that the Bontragers put into marrying off their kids/having grandkids, then we’d have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. As it is, it’s another covid winter and the Bontragers (and others) will be on the road, spreading omicron to one and all in their crowded, unmasked, unvaccinated events.

SIGH.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

21 minutes ago, anachronistic said:

It really makes me think that if the majority of fundies / covid deniers (because let’s face it they’re so often one and the same) had put half the effort into ending the pandemic that the Bontragers put into marrying off their kids/having grandkids, then we’d have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. As it is, it’s another covid winter and the Bontragers (and others) will be on the road, spreading omicron to one and all in their crowded, unmasked, unvaccinated events.

SIGH.

I hate how much effort fundies put into being assholes. Look at how many fundies were at the insurrection. That includes the Bontragers and Bowerses. They put so much effort into being trash humans who make the world a more hateful, disease ridden, violent place. Who then breed like rabbits with 2 dicks. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

The Bontragers posted Christmas pictures on their Instagram. Both Boners families were missing from the pics. I think those 2 families are asking the Bontragers not to post pics. I bet Cass is pregnant and won’t announce until the baby is born. And then it won’t be a picture of the baby’s face. Just it’s hand or foot. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

10 minutes ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

Also saw Allison and Jer were at the Bonts for xmas

I was glad Chelsy was missing. They don’t need to travel with two toddlers and a premie for Christmas. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

I can never decide is Marlin looks so creepy because I know his beliefs or if he would look creepy to me in any case. I don’t know. I just know he’d make a really good villain and I wouldn’t want to be in the same room as him, let alone the same church.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, anachronistic said:

I can never decide is Marlin looks so creepy because I know his beliefs or if he would look creepy to me in any case. I don’t know. I just know he’d make a really good villain and I wouldn’t want to be in the same room as him, let alone the same church.

It’s his eyes. Sort of like Willem Defoe. He can only be a villain in a movie. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic