IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 10: Where In the World Is Allison Bon-Diego??

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, Smash! said:

And all this in the biggest Covid surge so far.

I’m just glad the family band is currently the smallest it’s ever been. Imagine traveling through Mexico during a pandemic with 10 kids. 

• Upvote 7

Marlin and Curtis both brought some of their underage boys to the insurrection. Marlin brought Hudson and Curtis brought Crockett and Christian. 

42574D0F-2F84-4614-B61B-3DEBBC0CC493.jpeg

9FEC3980-01EC-4C61-8F07-0DBFC5DA7C06.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

The lies people convince themselves of will always be one of the greatest mysteries of life. Along with the lengths people will go to to feel relevant. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, postscript said:

And of course he tags the Bontrager Family Singers account. Idiot.

I forgot to mention that the  treason-loving Bowers are really tight with the Epoch Times now. Curtis even writes op-eds for them.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/01/inside-the-epoch-times-a-mysterious-pro-trump-newspaper/617645/

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 7

Well that didn't age well, did it?

Spoiler

image.png.ae585cd3a69b44b062f94f21a4f4e181.png

Never mind. He and the rest of the Boners probably still believe that hundreds of left-wingers posed as right-wingers, not for just a day, but for years prior to 1/6, so they could storm the Capitol in protest of an election they had just won.

I just can't with these people.

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 13

3 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Well that didn't age well, did it?

Hide contents

image.png.ae585cd3a69b44b062f94f21a4f4e181.png

Never mind. He and the rest of the Boners probably still believe that hundreds of left-wingers posed as right-wingers, not for just a day, but for years prior to 1/6, so they could storm the Capitol in protest of an election they had just won.

I just can't with these people.

It’s been proven over and over again that everyone there was a trumper. Yet they still live in a land of make believe. Because reality is too hard for them to face. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

Watching 'Spiderman: No Way Home' press because I'm behind like that, and holy crap does Benedict Cumberbatch look like Curtis Bowers. Yikes.

Sorry to anyone that I've devastated by this realization.

• Haha 3

I do find it odd that Josh Bon has so completely gone under the radar since Jan 6th, but Marlin and Curtis are quite happily out there posting updates etc.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

I do find it odd that Josh Bon has so completely gone under the radar since Jan 6th, but Marlin and Curtis are quite happily out there posting updates etc.  

He was raised by a narcissist who always told him what to do and likely always did it no question. I get the impression Josh rarely got in trouble growing up. This may be his first brush with the law and his father in law’s conspiracy theory bullshit probably doesn’t help. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

Me too. I’m really curious what he’s up to. He seems like too much of a narcissist to be gone for this long, I wonder what fully realized project he’s going to announce soon. Otherwise, if he is working for his father in law, I can’t believe it will be too long before he starts demanding credit for work he’s been doing behind the scenes. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

Somewhere in a past FJ posting, I remember reading hints that Joshua was doing some writing for his FIL but that doesn't fully explain why he abandoned his own blog. He may have had to answer the authorities for his presence in DC on January 6 of last year and now is staying out of sight.

What I find more puzzling is the absence of Carson and his family.  I thought he had his own mechanic/repair shop and worked on the Bontrager farm.  I assumed they were living close by, enough to be part of the Bontrager IG New Year's Day family picture.  Methinks they are spending more time with Curtis Bowers; I just can't prove it.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I really want to know how he knew that Antifa was there. Were they all wearing Antifa shirts? Did they tell him they were with Antifa? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Columbia said:

I really want to know how he knew that Antifa was there. Were they all wearing Antifa shirts? Did they tell him they were with Antifa? 

Asking the burning questions here :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Columbia said:

I think trumpers have an idea of what a trumper looks like. Since they identify as a trump supporter, they think all trump supporters are like them. But I don’t think all trump supporters are the same. Sure they have plenty of things in common, but there are differences too. Therefore anyone at the insurrection doing something the Boners didn’t agree with, they probably mentally said, “that must be ANTIFA.” Because a trump supporter would never act like that in their minds. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think trumpers have an idea of what a trumper looks like. Since they identify as a trump supporter, they think all trump supporters are like them. But I don’t think all trump supporters are the same. Sure they have plenty of things in common, but there are differences too. Therefore anyone at the insurrection doing something the Boners didn’t agree with, they probably mentally said, “that must be ANTIFA.” Because a trump supporter would never act like that in their minds. 

And supposedly this was a pretty well-to-do bunch of insurrectionists -you'd have to be, in order to take time off work and get to Washington DC. I could see them looking around going "These don't look like hill billies, must be Antifa," not realizing that they also don't look like they came straight from the holler.

• Upvote 3

On 1/5/2022 at 6:02 AM, fundiefan said:

I am not a Christian and abhor the bible, and even I can rattle off verses by the tens of treating people with decency, as brothers, loving thy neighbor...I guess I don't have the Bowers special interpretation. 

Well afterall we're just women folk who shouldn't be interpreting the Bible. They say it's because of our weak emotions and the sin of Eve, I say we're actually literate and intelligent, to-may-toe, to, mah-toe... 

Edited by zee_four
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

Wait how come I never got my Antifa shirt? I mean, I probably wouldn’t wear it because I don’t like shirts with writing on them but still. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

@petrushka Carson was touted as the next farmer in the fam, always showing him out doing farm things. Now no Carson, but Hudson is now the new farmer! Its all very confusing and mysterious!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

I wonder if any of the Helferiches will join the Bontragers on their Mexican tour, since they used to do "missionary" work in Mexico.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I wonder if any of the Helferiches will join the Bontragers on their Mexican tour, since they used to do "missionary" work in Mexico.

I doubt it. It seems like the Helferiches are their own little self ruled patriarchy like the Bons. I don’t believe for one minute all these narcissistic kings of their castles can all work well together. Just like JB wants to rule his family without interference, so do fucKing Bontrager, fucKing Bowers, and fucKing Helferich. 

• Upvote 13

On 1/8/2022 at 7:01 PM, hollyfeller said:

Asking the burning questions here :)

I’m sure the answer is some theme on “Trump supporters are good patriots! They would never do something like that!” Which flies in the face of one of the favorite fundamentalist witnessing techniques which is basically “Do you think you’re a good person? No one is good except God.” 

• Upvote 8

I really do wonder what January 6 looked like from their perspective. Obviously, not everyone who was there went into the capitol. While I disagree completely with their political views; I do know that there had to be people there who didn't do anything illegal. Also with a big crowd there is a chance that they really had no idea what was happening in different parts. 

I really wonder if they left that day with a completely skewed perspective of what happened and the news they saw that followed was a bit of a shock. Carver's Instagram post may have been completely off base but I do wonder if from his view that day went very different.  

• Upvote 7
  • Bless Your Heart 1

In case anyone is feeling a bit warmer towards the Bontragers again lately, I recommend watching this again:

https://fb.watch/atengQEDC1/

It's the episode of gaycation that features the Bontragers (starting at about 12:25), and the look on Elliot Page's face as Becky, Marlin and Mitchell pontificate about LGBTQ issues always breaks my heart. I don't usually talk about good and evil in absolute terms, but Becky Bontrager is pure evil, and no one can tell me otherwise.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, ElizaB said:

I really do wonder what January 6 looked like from their perspective. Obviously, not everyone who was there went into the capitol. While I disagree completely with their political views; I do know that there had to be people there who didn't do anything illegal. Also with a big crowd there is a chance that they really had no idea what was happening in different parts. 

I really wonder if they left that day with a completely skewed perspective of what happened and the news they saw that followed was a bit of a shock. Carver's Instagram post may have been completely off base but I do wonder if from his view that day went very different.  

Look back at the thread from a year ago. Carver Bowers saw a man (possibly dead) on a stretcher at the insurrection. They knew stuff was going on. They weren’t completely ignorant of everything. 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic