IGNORED

Prophets of Trump: Religious Grifters Preying on Trumpers

Cartmann99

5 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I laughed but also winced a bit. Blunt instruments take out a lot of collateral damage, and this pandemic has killed so many unfortunate people. 

Very true and your compassion for the people who weren’t braying jackasses but died is why you are here rather than at a Trump rally or in the congregation of one of these hateful “preachers”. ❤️

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Remember Sharon Gilbert who told Jim Bakker about the alien pretending to be her husband?

I stumbled onto this while looking for any other noteworthy appearances of hers:

• Haha 6

35 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

the alien pretending to be her husband?

The nail polish on reptile Derek is a nice touch.  💅:crocodile: 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Remember Sharon Gilbert who told Jim Bakker about the alien pretending to be her husband?

I stumbled onto this while looking for any other noteworthy appearances of hers:

@Cartmann99 Thank you thank you THANK YOU!  I just wish the clip continued!  I need to see the Gargs!! 

• Haha 3

From browsing April's twitter, it seems she has the sort of account that Free Jingerites would be interested in:

Spoiler

From her podcast:

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Thank You 6

Greg Locke Claims a Devil Told Him About Six Witches in His Church, Another Who Leads Worship at Nashville Megachurch

This past Sunday, Global Vision Bible Church pastor Greg Locke continued his sermon series “Desperate for Deliverance,” claiming a devil inside a woman’s body had identified six witches who have infiltrated his congregation. Locke also claims that this devil told him about a lead vocalist at a megachurch in the Nashville area, someone whom Locke claims is a “head witch.”

So how did this all come about?

Locke then shared a story about a woman who is new to the church and recently came into the church office while possessed by a demon. Locke said that both he and his wife were present at the time.

The pastor told of how the demon in the woman knew things that he didn’t tell her, like the time his bus was coming to pick him up for a speaking engagement and how a secret camera was video taping their session.

“That devil gave us the first and last names of the six witches that have been sent as plants at Global Vision Bible Church,” Locke said. “First and last name. I promise. Unbelievable.”

In his sermon last week, Locke mentioned that there were witches in their congregation. “It named the ones that I mentioned last week under this tent as a full-blown spell casting witch. Even the devil will expose the devil,” Locke said this Sunday.

Why would a supposedly Christian pastor trust the entity Jesus called the "father of lies"? :confusion-seeingstars:  There are non-supernatural ways to find out what time someone is being picked up or if a room is bugged.

• WTF 8
  • I Agree 1

What?!.. How… how… I… what…???!!!

Yeah. I’m speechless. Are there really people in the US who believe in demons and witches in 2022? Are you kidding me?

Devils and demons, witches and lizard-people. Good grief.

What’s next? Burning at the stake?

This is what happens when you allow whole swathes of the population to be under-educated, who can then be fooled into following so-called religious groups led by money-grabbing self-proclaimed ‘pastors’ who fear-monger their congregation with ever more weird and conveniently invisible threats. All to keep them under control and donating their precious money to him.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

Greg Locke is upset that people are talking about him.

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

On 2/25/2022 at 3:12 AM, Cartmann99 said:

As always, Witzke wants your donations.

Then move to Russia, you twat. 

• I Agree 9

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

To paraphrase some pretty fiercely brave Ukrainians- Johnny Enlow, go fuck yourself. 

• I Agree 5

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

So, what's stopping him from emigrating to Russia then?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Notice that Kerr now claims 100 million people voted for Trump.

• Upvote 5

I suggest retrieving your conspiracy theory bingo cards before watching the videos below.

If the transhumanist semi-robots were on a train going 35 miles an hour and "Other Derek" and the alien gargoyles were in a car going 75 miles an hour, how long until JFK Sr. and Jr. appear with a bottle of tequila and a plate of grilled cheese sandwiches?

• Haha 8

On 3/6/2022 at 7:45 PM, Cartmann99 said:

I suggest retrieving your conspiracy theory bingo cards before watching the videos below.

If the transhumanist semi-robots were on a train going 35 miles an hour and "Other Derek" and the alien gargoyles were in a car going 75 miles an hour, how long until JFK Sr. and Jr. appear with a bottle of tequila and a plate of grilled cheese sandwiches?

Other Derek and the Gargs would be bringing the tequila and sammiches because they are supercool.  The only time Other Derek lost Fonzie Cool Points was when he tried to have sexy times with Sharon Gilbert but he hath redeemeth himself by bringing us all joyeth celebration in the retelling of the encounter.  He clearly once again overtook Real Derek who then persuaded Sharon to go on Jim Bakker's show to regale us with her dazzling and not at all crazy personality.  

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

If we are going to be transhuman semi-robots, can they hurry that up? I'm going to Disney in a couple weeks and some robotic legs and feet might come in handy. 

I read an article yesterday saying that the presence of lead in gasoline through the early nineties caused a loss of IQ points in basically all people born before then. Clearly some people were affected worse than others. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

read an article yesterday saying that the presence of lead in gasoline through the early nineties caused a loss of IQ points in basically all people born before then. Clearly some people were affected worse than others. 

I read the same article and I thought that explains how Trump got elected. We know who the Trump voters are, as well as the Fox News watchers. It would also explain why Tucker Carlson looks so confused all the time.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

Some backstory tweets are under the spoiler. The one with Lauren and Edward is extra disgusting, so heads up before you click.

Spoiler

The announcement:

An earlier episode of CrossTalk about Rubin:

Rubin talking to Glenn Beck:

As always, CrossTalk wants you to donate generously so they can make more videos where they attack gay people and fawn over Vladimir Putin.

• Thank You 4

Johnny Enlow is at it again:

“Lord, you’re showing me and want me to tell them all that you’ve already won."

Adair, depending on the job she's done so far, could conceivably get reelected, but I'm not buying that Oregon will choose Republicans for their senator and governor. Especially not that Thielman character:

Oregon gubernatorial candidate Mark Thielman, facing outside investigation into workplace conduct, resigns as superintendent of Alsea School District

According to the Gazette-Times, three formal complaints were filed against Thielman in the past week, "alleging a hostile work environment, illegal firing practices and disregard for any viewpoint that is not his own." During Tuesday's meeting, Thielman called the complaints "deeply personal, hurtful and unsubstantiated" and said he would cooperate with the investigation.

According to the Gazette-Times, the formal complaints filed against Thielman came from three district administrators: Katie Sapp, a former assistant superintendent now on paid administrative leave; elementary principal Shannon Rice; and her husband, Travis Rice, the district's technology and communications manager, who was placed on paid administrative leave the day after he filed his complaint.

"The allegations paint a picture of Thielman as a bully, a man with a temper who is often distracted and even inappropriate at times," the Gazette-Times reported. "All three said they believe they are not safe in the current working environment."

Sapp's complaint states that she "formally reported ongoing sexual harassment, intimidation and bullying" by Thielman to two board members. Travis Rice's complaint accuses Thielman of "making derogatory, anti-LGBTQ comments" and sharing "a personal anecdote ... about having sex with his wife."

Shannon Rice reported that "she feels unsafe sharing her opinions or concerns unless they align with Thielman's. She emphasized this is true for other employees, especially female employees." She wrote in the complaint that, "Marc has told me that he would 'burn me to the ground' if I challenged him," the Gazette-Times reported.

Early Wednesday morning, Thielman published a lengthy post to his Marc Thielman for Oregon Governor page on Facebook. In the post, he announced his resignation and said he planned to shift his focus to his run for governor. He referenced the "woke mob" multiple times in the post and accused "progressive activists and agencies of the press" of launching attacks against him "using slander and libel."

"I am going to CONTINUE TO FIGHT, but not in the weeds with the snakes; I aim to fight for you—for all of us—as the head of the Department of Education as YOUR NEXT GOVERNOR," the post read, in part. "I ask you to join me as we take on the Goliath mob and WIN."

:evil-eye:

• Thank You 6