IGNORED

Prophets of Trump: Religious Grifters Preying on Trumpers

Cartmann99

8 hours ago, Xan said:

This was on "religionunplugged.com":  

Kat Kerr, a Jacksonville, Fla. prophetess known for her flaming pink hair, agreed.

“He (God) assured me in 2015 that Trump would sit in the White House for eight years,” she said. “And God assured me today when He walked into my room at noon -- well, almost noon, 11:55 am. -- He yelled as loud as He possibly could, ‘Justice will prevail.’” 

If God is going around talking to a crazy lady with pink hair, I don't think I can respect Him anymore. 😆

Lady, you've got a condition.

If someone sees 'God' walking into their room and hearing him yell at them, then they're experiencing a full blown hallucination. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Lady, you've got a condition.

If someone sees 'God' walking into their room and hearing him yell at them, then they're experiencing a full blown hallucination. 

No no no you don't understand.  If she said God had walked in at NOON she would have been hallucinating but since she clarified it was 11:55 she is obviously completely legitimate.  Also I'm assuming all the angels she is dispatching to protect against teaching CRT are the "right" kind of angels if you know what I mean.  None of those AOCs (Angels of Color and oh my did I just accidentally stumble into a conspiracy theory involving AOC?  Let me call up some of the far right wingers I have cut out of my life and see what kind of craziness they can create that will prove that Trump is really Jesus' best friend and Revelations proves that Trump is going to be POTUS again in 2024.)

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

:cray-cray:

Kat Kerr is still leading her followers on about Trump's reinstatement:

Spoiler

• Eyeroll 10

18 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

It's beyond parody, beyond Monty Python even. 

How can anyone in their right mind believe any of this kindergarten-like idiocy? 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 12:35 PM, Cartmann99 said:

:pb_rollseyes:

Ha! I'm a FAR better prophet than him. That big event? It's called an election. Probably in 7 years or so. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

So basically the president that comes after Trump and is supposed to be greater than Trump is pretty much any president.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 5

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

We already know who the president after Trump is. And yes, Biden is very much greater.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 11

At WND, Chuck tells a story about growing up in poverty and how he promised his mother that one day he'd dig up some buried treasure and give it to her to compensate for the sacrifices she made. Later, he bought gold and silver coins and buried them so he could dig them up for her.

But now, at 81 years old, it's time to pay the blessing forward. I am so happy and honored to introduce to you the very first ever Chuck Norris Limited Edition Silver Coin from GOLDCO, a leader in the precious metals industry for whom I am honored to be a spokesman. Making the coin available is my way to show my appreciation to all of you who have supported me throughout my life. I want you to reap the benefits of silver to build long term wealth and protect your family's financial future, too.

He goes on a fearmongering rant and then moves in to close the sale:

That is why there has never been a better time to diversify and invest in precious metals. Whatever minor fluctuations there are in year-to-year markets, precious metal investments are some of the most sound and rewarding, according to financial experts. And silver is your perfect option. As one charter financial analyst and precious metal expert estimated: "Uptrend in Silver Prices Looks Promising, Might Hit $50 per Ounce."

So, why not start or add to your silver collection with the brand-new Chuck Norris Silver Coin? Each coin weighs 31.10g, contains 1.0 Troy Ounce of 0.999 pure Silver, and is the size of a Silver Eagle. The reverse of the coin is engraved with the 5 principles for life that my mother instilled in me: Faith, Family, Fitness, Freedom, and Fight. A Certificate of Authenticity is included. The obverse of the coin features the Niue effigies Coat of Arms and Public Seal. This first-ever, legal tender Chuck Norris coin comes ready to showcase and enjoy with its own real wood display stand and patriotic packaging as an ode to my and others' military service.

He rattles on about what a great Christmas gift is and how it will help you build wealth. He then gives one to his 100 year old mother who reflects on how poor they once were. Which brings us to:

But then I said quite seriously, "Mom, thanks to our GOLDCO precious metal investments, we and our family will never have to face a future of financial uncertainty again."

Do you actually expect me to believe that Chuck Norris pissed away all his money from acting and is now scraping by with what he eeks out from selling these coins? Look, honey, I may have been born at night, but it sure as hell wasn't last night. :pb_rollseyes:

My wife, Gena, and I pray your family members will be able to say the same. We believe they can, and it all could start with gifting them their first limited edition Chuck Norris Silver Coin. Supplies are limited, and the coins are almost all gone, so please get yours today here.

The WND crowd tends towards seniors on fixed incomes who will buy these because Chuck loves Trump and the baby Jesus. :angry-fire: His silver coins are  $97 each when the current price for an ounce of silver is less than $25.:angry-cussingblack:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.19ff441ef42533dc35ba17540ffc7cac.png

image.png.f9680b9024a780e2e4a5b4b041246a03.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 1

15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The WND crowd tends towards seniors on fixed incomes who will buy these because Chuck loves Trump and the baby Jesus. :angry-fire: His silver coins are  $97 each when the current price for an ounce of silver is less than $25

My very elderly mother died of dementia.  After she was gone, we cleaned out her house and found silver coins in cases from various scammy outfits.  They all had certificates of authenticity and she thought she was getting something valuable.  We found one uncirculated quarter that she bought for $95 and the actual value was around $5.  

This ought to be illegal.  I understand that both Democrats and Republicans can be shady characters but why do so many of the rightwingers think it's okay to fleece the rubes?  

Right now, a MAGA hat from the Trump Store is going for $50.00.  Same hat at Walmart is priced at $5.99.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 6
  • I Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Xan said:

Right now, a MAGA hat from the Trump Store is going for $50.00.  Same hat at Walmart is priced at $5.99.

Anyone in their right mind who buys anything at the Trump Store deserves to be fleeced.

• I Agree 7

My light in the backyard has burned out.  It's obviously a sign of Trump's imminent reinstatement! :dance:

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

"You, with your big.....educations."  That damn ebil book learnin', it done striked down the Golden King Trump! 

A squirrel ran out into the road today.  I barely missed hitting it.  It's tail sorta kinda looked like the top of Trump's hair.  Sign?  

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Does he ever change his clothes? :tw_grimace:

"Hey, never met you but I'm not crazy.  God spoke to me so call me maybe."  

• Haha 7

Kat Kerr is opening up a can of angelic whoop-ass on D.C.

Can someone please tell me why has a picture of a blue condom attached to her scarf? 🤔

• Haha 10

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

JRod’s lurking here and taking notes. I can feel it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

Earlier this month, she claimed she was going to be Delaware's new senator because she believes there was rampant election fraud in her race against Chris Coons, and now she wants investors for her new "Christian" media company in Florida? 🤔

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 5