IGNORED

Prophets of Trump: Religious Grifters Preying on Trumpers

Cartmann99

I am so far behind so if someone else has provided updates already please forgive me but:

As of right now the Noyes fundraiser (which is the second one that shows up when using "Noyes" as the search sits at exactly $4,800.  Again, not even 1/4 of the way to the $20,000 requested.  Despite Jill's incredibly tacky and gross promotion with the picture of Pat and despite all the church connections she, her sisters, and her dad have, they have had at best 78 donors (one who provided his name donated twice but who knows how many of the "anonymous" donors are duplicate donors) in 12 days.  Assuming all of the anonymous donors are different people, that is averaging (technically less than) 7 people per day.  Jill and David travel all over the country with their "ministry", Jill is VERY active on social media, she has all her Plexus people (upline and downline), she does that women's conference every year (as a leader for the last few years and as a participant and featured speaker before that), they go to the homeschooling convention so must have connections there especially since they have so many kids so would be meeting families with kids the same ages, Tim had the connection to the guy who was giving him free flying lessons in Wisconsin who must have some money if he can afford to give free flying lessons- it would seem to me that with all these people in their lives that go to me fund should be over the top by now.  But it just goes back to what we all keep saying- Jill and David were grabby grabby grabby and used up so much goodwill for their own selfishness while stupidly constantly bragging about their trips, dates, grifted goods, home renovations, "maps", tchotkes, Plexus purchases/Plexus trips (which anyone could figure out still costs them money even if only for the travel to and from and the meals other than the one "special" meal Jill "won"), and in general trying to show off the many ways they are Jesus' favorites.  Now there is a very real need but they duped people in the past (begging for a car after Nurie crashed then it was revealed someone had gifted them a car, begging for college money for Timbits after bragging he had it all locked down and would graduate debt-free, begging for house renovation money only to be seen on trips and dates along with Jill's constant manicures) and people are just over it all.  I suspect people are also wondering how much of the money is going into Jill and David's personal funds.  Frankly, I think $20,000 is a weird amount to request if they need it for Tim the Elder's lost wages and eventual hospital bills because those bills, if the insurance isn't excellent insurance, will be far, far more than $20,000.  I could also see people thinking, "Well, why aren't you waiting until the bills come in and you know for sure how long Tim is off work before posting the fund so you know really how much you actually need?"  People are probably also put off by the idea that Tim can't work because several of the people in their circles have likely had to go to work when a loved one is in the hospital because unlike the Noyes/Rods, they don't get to just coast through life asking for handouts.  

By comparison, the fundraiser for Nick Bostic, the young Indiana man who was driving home and saw a house on fire, ran in and got four children aged 1 to 18 out, found out there was still a 6 year old inside, ran back inside to get her, had to break out a second floor window with his hand and jump out with her in his arms, and after running with her in his arms to the firefighters who arrived and despite having a severed tendon as well as serious internal smoke damage and other injuries just kept asking if the 6 year old was okay, has raised almost $467,000 of the $100,000 goal.  It was set up for medical expenses incurred from his heroic rescue.  He deserves every single penny raised for him.  He didn't run around preaching but instead epitomized "What would Jesus do?"  He literally put his own life on the line not once but twice and even while actually actively bleeding and struggling to breathe, his focus was on the 6 year old he ran back into the burning home to save.  

(By the way, the fundraiser for Dr. Caitland Bernard is just shy of $338,500.)

• Thank You 1

Sorry guys= wrong thread.  

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Some Youtube skeptics react to Kat Kerr's description of Heaven:

Hey, wait a minute.  [Spoiler alert for Heaven.]   If I follow Kat Kerr, I’ll go to the place where pizzas are as big as tables and Christopher Reeve will teach me to fly?  🤔

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, CTRLZero said:

Hey, wait a minute.  [Spoiler alert for Heaven.]   If I follow Kat Kerr, I’ll go to the place where pizzas are as big as tables and Christopher Reeve will teach me to fly?  🤔

Apparently. Also, there are

Spoiler

roller coasters in a post-Chernobyl-like landscape, rotating houses, and personal flying machines and elevators, even though everyone learns to fly.

You may crave and eat food, but there's no information about digestion and defecating.

And there's no sex, despite everyone being returned to their most flawless and attractive.

I'm just disappointed that nobody in the skeptic group was pissed off that, when he dies, Patrick Stewart will get his hair back, because he's adorable just as he is.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, thoughtful said:

And there's no sex, despite everyone being returned to their most flawless and attractive.

I'm just disappointed that nobody in the skeptic group was pissed off that, when he dies, Patrick Stewart will get his hair back, because he's adorable just as he is.

Nope. I call bullshit. Heaven is supposed to be perfect. These both sound the opposite of perfect. Especially darling Patrick Stewart having hair. Bald Patrick Stewart is sunshine and bubbles and also proof to bald and balding men everywhere that women and men DO find bald and balding men attractive and even hot! 

• I Agree 2
  • Love 2

I found another video, about a year old - Holy Koolaid exposing, discussing and having some fun with Kat Kerr and other Trumprophets:

• Thank You 3

On 11/17/2022 at 7:41 PM, thoughtful said:

I found another video, about a year old - Holy Koolaid exposing, discussing and having some fun with Kat Kerr and other Trumprophets:

Geez, when Sharon Gilbert looks logical by comparison maybe you’ve ridden the crazy train a little too long. 

• Upvote 5