IGNORED

Prophets of Trump: Religious Grifters Preying on Trumpers

Cartmann99

Figured it was time for these ignorant jackasses to have their own thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

• 2 weeks later...

Snarky response under the spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.3386378110e9fc2a1638b4da09194a1f.png

• Haha 10

I spilled some tomato sauce on the floor earlier, and when I started to wipe it up, I noticed that it looked just like Elvis! The King of Rock and Roll is sending messages to me!

Spoiler

elvis love GIF

:faint:

• Haha 10

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I spilled some tomato sauce on the floor earlier, and when I started to wipe it up, I noticed that it looked just like Elvis!

What, no picture?

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Larry, the voices in your head need to look up thallium and arsenic, or at least watch some Forensic Files - they are two separate substances.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Evangelicals think tarot cards are of the devil, but then go doing their own divination with images in clouds. Mmmmhmmm.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

This is the image that Kat Kerr thinks is the hand of God pointing upwards:

828953178_Screenshot(5473).png.f99166ce5721f9314f880fd7eb89d6aa.png

This is about on the level of divining a prophecy from scattering chicken entrails.  Maybe Kerr should just get someone to make a Magic Eight Ball for God's answers so she won't have to watch the clouds.  "Will Trump be put back in office this fall?"   "MY REPLY IS NO.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5

Oops, wrong thread!

:brainfart:

Edited by fraurosena

2 hours ago, Xan said:

This is about on the level of divining a prophecy from scattering chicken entrails.  Maybe Kerr should just get someone to make a Magic Eight Ball for God's answers so she won't have to watch the clouds.  "Will Trump be put back in office this fall?"   "MY REPLY IS NO.

828953178_Screenshot(5473).png.f99166ce5721f9314f880fd7eb89d6aa.png

Hmm...

864379308_828953178_Screenshot(5473).png.f99166ce5721f9314f880fd7eb89d6aacopy.png.4d6af0b615bbd7eb71caf7ba8093598b.png

• Haha 9

On 7/16/2021 at 9:19 AM, Xan said:

I'm getting more of God cloud penis vibe, but that's just me.  It's almost like the cloud could be anything...a friend once saw the back of Jerry Garcia's head in a cloud formation. RIP Jerry.  

But I digress.  I actually came to share this.  Sam Kestenbaum live tweeted his vist to Clay Clark’s roving Health and Freedom tour in Anaheim, CA at the, get this,  Influence Church.  It's the perfect meld of religion, politics and of course, merchandising that screams "tax the church." 

Thread unroll for non-twitterati

Fully packed event at Influence church in Anaheim right now.

• Thank You 8

If you haven't seen this  whiteboard before, it shows how to get information to Trump via his friends, family members, and associates. Here's a short video from one of Clark's associates if you want a closer look:

Spoiler

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 2

The enemy of the Lord. 

image.png.a1e2c0ab9f47fc8e0e709920666de203.png

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

Daubenmire spent a good portion of his program discussing “The Book of Giants,” an apocryphal biblical book supposedly written by prophet Enoch that purports to explain why God had to destroy the Earth with Noah’s flood. According to the Book of Giants, angels in rebellion against God had mated with human women, creating a race of giants known as the Nephilim, who were so wicked that God had no choice but to destroy the world.

Daubenmire, who is an ardent believer in the historical existence of the Nephilim, linked the current COVID-19 vaccines to the End Times by citing Jesus’ warning in Matthew 24 that “as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man,” asserting that the vaccines are modern-day demonic effort to corrupt humanity’s DNA akin to the mixing of DNA prior to the flood.

• Eyeroll 11