IGNORED

Prophets of Trump: Religious Grifters Preying on Trumpers

Cartmann99

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh, honey...

I am pretty sure if Jesus had $2500 US Dollars laying around that he wasn't using, he would totally buy those coins and not, you know, give to the poor or anything like that.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

So let's follow this crazy train for just a second.  God, the Creator of Everything, has an opportunity actually create from scratch a president for earth, and God chooses to create Trump.  An orange moron who can barely speak and who is a walking, talking incarnate example of the seven deadly sins with zero empathy and is pretty much the direct opposite of "what would Jesus do" is God's idea of the zenith of all creation since Jesus who will somehow not only become POTUS but be such a dazzler that the rest of the world will accept him as their president as well.  Nevermind the incredible blasphemy of elevating Trump to near Christ-like status- the entire ridiculousness of it all is mind blowing.  (Yes, I know the response would be that God chose some really horrible people like David to take care of things in the Bible but c'mon, even David wasn't as depraved as Trump and had some smarts about him.)

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

It’s a song about riding in a sled pulled by a horse named Bobtail. What in the bloody hell does it have anything to do with the Baby Jesus? Is he going to start crabbing that “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” doesn’t get enough airtime so that, too, is an affront to Christianity because it offends all the rapey priests, pastors, and Josh Duggar they don’t get to hear it enough. SMDH. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

16 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I disagree.  I quoteth MC Hammer when I declare Biden Too Legit to Quit.

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Sorry, Locke went lower than that (I realize Locke is a bottomless pit, but this one is lower, even for him).

Controversial Pastor Greg Locke Says OCD, Autism Are Signs of Demonic Oppression - Milton Quintanilla (christianheadlines.com)

"Are you telling me my kid is possessed," the pastor rhetorically told congregants. "No! I'm telling you your kid could be demonized and attacked, but your doctor calls it autism."

• WTF 12

24 minutes ago, apple1 said:

Are you telling me my kid is possessed," the pastor rhetorically told congregants. "No! I'm telling you your kid could be demonized and attacked, but your doctor calls it autism."

Oh he can fuck right off, and then fuck off further again. While there are times I wonder if my child is possessed that has nothing to do with autism and a lot to do with being a child. Avaricious fuckwits like this "pastor" who prey on ignorance to make money are the reason so many people are trying to return to the pre-antibiotic age of healthcare. If he gets sick I hope they bleed him with leaches.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

Oh he can fuck right off, and then fuck off further again. While there are times I wonder if my child is possessed that has nothing to do with autism and a lot to do with being a child. Avaricious fuckwits like this "pastor" who prey on ignorance to make money are the reason so many people are trying to return to the pre-antibiotic age of healthcare. If he gets sick I hope they bleed him with leaches.

All the applause! Fuck that guy! I’ll put my ASD child up against him any day and he better buckle up for a serious smack down because my kid, although certainly not perfect, could debate him in all things Biblical AND political. Knowing my very funny kid, he would throw in a great Linda Blair imitation at the end just for laughs. “Your mother sucks cocks in HELL,Locke!” with a ferocious demonic voice would be something he would do (with appropriate finger horns and wiggling tongue.) My kid is so full of compassion he has actually burst into tears seeing a dead animal in the road and has volunteered so much of his time and energy to others but yeah, tell me again about how he could be susceptible to demonic possession, you false prophet who is preying on the less intelligent and wholly trusting. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

My grandson (8 years old) has autism and is mostly non-verbal - but he is very loving and inituitive. Locke makes me incredibly angry with this.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

On 2/5/2022 at 1:28 PM, Cartmann99 said:

“But how come I don’t get to play with the other terrorists? And it’s NOT my bedtime! None of the OTHER terrorists hafta go to bed at EIGHT! They all get to stay up ‘til TEN and have ALL the soda and cookies they want! I wish THEIR country was MY country because MY country is MEAN!” 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

False prophet claims he can't be a false prophet because he's anointed by God. :doh:

Spoiler

Star Wars Force GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

58 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

What. The. Fuck. That is appalling. I disagree with Pence on a wide range of issues, hell I disagree with TFG on basically everything - but I would never imply that he should kill himself. "Christian" my arse.

• I Agree 8

The rhetoric from the right is steadily becoming more violent and normalizing the killing of others. That horrific ad of Gifford’s hubby’s opponent and this speech are signs that the Right are dehumanizing anyone who is not on their side. It has all the hallmarks of them gearing up for civil war. It’s frightening, to be honest.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

20 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

How in the HELL do the supposedly devout Christians not see that this guy has elevated Trump to Jesus Christ status?  That is absolute blasphemy.  No question about it.  There are whole parts of the Bible where God sent major catastrophes to smite the earth for doing so before Christ's birth when people were worshiping false gods and even after Christ's birth there were warnings to watch for the One True Savior.  I know I shouldn't be shocked by the behavior of these so-called pastors anymore but their followers should be leaving in droves and rebuking them a blasphemers.  

• I Agree 4

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

How in the HELL do the supposedly devout Christians not see that this guy has elevated Trump to Jesus Christ status?  That is absolute blasphemy.  No question about it.  There are whole parts of the Bible where God sent major catastrophes to smite the earth for doing so before Christ's birth when people were worshiping false gods and even after Christ's birth there were warnings to watch for the One True Savior.  I know I shouldn't be shocked by the behavior of these so-called pastors anymore but their followers should be leaving in droves and rebuking them a blasphemers.  

Ooh! Let me play!

God sent covid to smite Trump supporters. The people he wanted to save, he made smart enough to get the vaccine. He also gave scientists the knowledge to create the vaccine. For those he didn't want to save? Well there's always hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and drinking your own pee.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Ooh! Let me play!

God sent covid to smite Trump supporters. The people he wanted to save, he made smart enough to get the vaccine. He also gave scientists the knowledge to create the vaccine. For those he didn't want to save? Well there's always hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and drinking your own pee.

I laughed but also winced a bit. Blunt instruments take out a lot of collateral damage, and this pandemic has killed so many unfortunate people. 

• Upvote 5