IGNORED

Prophets of Trump: Religious Grifters Preying on Trumpers

Cartmann99

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Really, are you surprised? The right wingers are constantly accusing Dems of abhorrent behaviors which the right wing are actually doing!

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

These people are just disgusting.

• Disgust 9
  • WTF 1

Lauren Witzke continues in her quest to be the most awful person in America.

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 3

Shane Vaughn has a message he wants to share with us:

image.png.a48ff485820518aaa5882a95cfdac236.png

Spoiler

Dana Carvey Nbc GIF

• Eyeroll 5

On 4/22/2022 at 10:32 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Lauren Witzke continues in her quest to be the most awful person in America.

Who had “tranny Nazis” on their “Batshit Crazy” BINGO card? 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Who had “tranny Nazis” on their “Batshit Crazy” BINGO card? 

Madison Cawthorn?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

OK that second one made me laugh out loud. Not sure anyone needed to do anything to divert attention away from that, it would have sunk like a ton of lead anyway. 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Sadly, my in laws believe this bullshit.  They have actually said it is their "Christian duty" to vote R and recently told one of the Taquitos that they are happy their two votes "cancel out" his vote and my vote but can't understand why he hasn't gone over to visit them since they made that comment (along with other far right wing comments that were just too much for him to take.)  I fully support his boycott.  

• Upvote 6

I don't see how anyone can be Christian and vote R, frankly. Or how one of the least Christian people ever to exist, Trump, became their focus of admiration. It's like they are actively trying to do the exact opposite of what Jesus would do.

Is this the backlash against all that WWJD merch that was big many years ago? Christians actively rejecting what Jesus himself would do?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

19 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I don't see how anyone can be Christian and vote R, frankly. Or how one of the least Christian people ever to exist, Trump, became their focus of admiration. It's like they are actively trying to do the exact opposite of what Jesus would do.

Is this the backlash against all that WWJD merch that was big many years ago? Christians actively rejecting what Jesus himself would do?

I have had this exact discussion with my in laws and other members of my family and former friends.  "Explain it to me like I'm five.  Tell me how you reconcile Jesus' teachings with supporting the far right agenda led by a proven adulterer who publicly stated he doesn't need God's forgiveness.  I'll let you talk, completely uninterrupted, then you are going to listen to my rebuttal without interrupting me.  Deal?"  Some of them wear the WWJD bracelets and I like to point to the bracelets while saying, "Seriously, ask yourselves, what WOULD Jesus do?  You know the answer.  It isn't support Trump or the right wing policies."  Believe me, the WWJD merch is still selling like crazy and is almost as much of a giveaway of a right winger as a MAGA hat or a "Let's Go Brandon" marker.  

• Upvote 7

In another tweet with video from this rally, the Lindell TV chryon was cutting off the bottom part of "Babies." Someone in the replies asked if Taylor's slogan was "Jesus Guns Rabies." :laughing-rollingred:

• Upvote 5

While I doubt he's telling the truth, if he really did give up the 501c3 in advance of the investigation, he's going to be in for some sticker shock when he gets the IRS bill.  He may have voluntarily given it up in the hopes that the IRS will withdraw the investigation because he knows (just as we know) that if the investigators start going back through his prior "sermons" they will find other clearly political statements and can then make a very good argument that the tax exempt status should be retroactively eliminated from the first date identified as a sermon with political statements.  Either way, stupid is as stupid does!

https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-greg-locke-claims-he-gave-tax-exempt-status-church-1709615

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

Owen Morgan (Telltale) on these insane people. They have a decree/creed/scary as shit chant now.

• Thank You 5

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Owen Morgan (Telltale) on these insane people. They have a decree/creed/scary as shit chant now.

The Kat Kerr stuff was particularly entertaining (although the entire video was scary as hell).  Cows drive tractors in Heaven?  Why?  Why would they even have tractors in Heaven?  And since the cows don't have -- you know -- thumbs, wouldn't that make steering a bit tricky?

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Xan said:

The Kat Kerr stuff was particularly entertaining (although the entire video was scary as hell).  Cows drive tractors in Heaven?  Why?  Why would they even have tractors in Heaven?  And since the cows don't have -- you know -- thumbs, wouldn't that make steering a bit tricky?

The cows drive the tractors because the chickens had dibs on driving the combines, silly @Xan!

• Haha 9

50 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

The cows drive the tractors because the chickens had dibs on driving the combines, silly @Xan!

Well, poor @Xan and I have had our vision of Heaven warped by Bro Gary, who is very strict about mansions, a street (not multiple streets) of gold, and many sources of delicious food that is magically not fattening.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Well, poor @Xan and I have had our vision of Heaven warped by Bro Gary, who is very strict about mansions, a street (not multiple streets) of gold, and many sources of delicious food that is magically not fattening.

Yeah.  I'm now going to have to incorporate a vision of Heaven with fields and livestock driving the machines.  It's getting complicated...

• Haha 9