IGNORED

Prophets of Trump: Religious Grifters Preying on Trumpers

Cartmann99

46 minutes ago, Howl said:

It's just a matter of time 'til he takes crypto...

Or starts his own.

• Upvote 4

Oh, Jim, you fool!

Gary Hawkins knows better. He says that bad weather is God punishing Joe Biden for promising there would be no more storms, ever, after he became president.

Not to say that it's not also The Last Days, because, to Gary, it's always The Last Days.

• WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 5

More accurate than anything these jackals have ever preached: 

• Haha 7

30 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

OK, now you've made me want to binge Kids in the Hall videos.

🙍‍♂️823F9CE7-5D95-4D7B-A7B1-5B9F8F06CB4F.jpeg.753eb44a9603fd251b1047b6cd17240f.jpeg

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

OK, now you've made me want to binge Kids in the Hall videos.

I will happily share my KitH complete series DVDs. I will host FJ sleepovers with an array of libations and food BUT with a total ban on Plexus; Gaggy-Stew; Burnt-n-yellow; pink weens; anything from the Nag Homestead Cookbook; whatever originates from “DeJaynes”; and pretty much the entire Mrs. Midwest/Baird/Bates/Duggar/Duggar adjacent/Rod/going full on FJ recipe box here. The rest of you- bring on the recipes! 

And I disavow anyone who compares Loud Marge to Chicken Lady. Chicken Lady is transparent in her goals and yet is still 10000000% smarter and more ethical than Loud Marge! 

• Haha 5

On 1/7/2022 at 3:30 PM, Cartmann99 said:

:pb_rollseyes:

I love her idea of "parts of Heaven" where people live. Sounds like she's picturing something like the compound that includes Westworld.

If they have a Lives With Greyhounds, Beagles and Doves and Teaches Piano section, I'm in - I like my life!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Well if we're calling dibs on places I would like a nice comfy chair in the corner of the library, where there are newly printed copies of all the books published on Earth as well as an infinite amount of time and no eye strain to read them.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Well if we're calling dibs on places I would like a nice comfy chair in the corner of the library, where there are newly printed copies of all the books published on Earth as well as an infinite amount of time and no eye strain to read them.

You're making me think of this episode of The Twilight Zone:

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

On 1/7/2022 at 6:29 AM, Cartmann99 said:

I know he doesn't mean it that way, but he's accidentally correct. The root cause of Jan 6 does indeed lie in Washington corruption. He just neglects to say it's the corruption of the Republican party.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

You're making me think of this episode of The Twilight Zone:

That’s exactly what I thought of as well! One of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes ever and I wish all book lovers could have the happy ending detailed above by @Audrey2 because that would certainly be paradise (for me at least!).

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, GiggleOfGirls said:

That’s exactly what I thought of as well! One of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes ever

As a person with a very strong correction in my glasses, and one eye rendered almost useless by my brain's refusal to use it most of the time, I could never accept that ending.

Even as a child, I thought "He'd probably still be able to read, it just wouldn't be as easy."

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

"Mike Lindell is one of the more rational parts of our army." :blink:

• Haha 12

After watching way too many of these idiots lose their shit over the Buttigieg family, I now have two predictions for when the Republicans update their party platform. There will be an anti-vax plank, and they will denounce all forms of parental leave. They'll say they're doing it to protect the "traditional" family and will attack anyone who stands up for parental leave policies as a godless liberal.

• Eyeroll 7

Ya’ll… j typically stay in my rod pod and Gary world and Duggar world but I found this thread and I’d just like to say… wtf??

I can’t decide if we’re totally doomed or if enough of these idiots will kill themselves off (and I don’t really wish that on anyone but holy crazy Batman)

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 1/15/2022 at 8:05 AM, EyesOpen said:

Ya’ll… j typically stay in my rod pod and Gary world and Duggar world but I found this thread and I’d just like to say… wtf??

I can’t decide if we’re totally doomed or if enough of these idiots will kill themselves off (and I don’t really wish that on anyone but holy crazy Batman)

I’m happy you are joining us! Luckily for us if we are indeed doomed, the good people on this thread have introduced us to Doomsday Buckets! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

On 1/15/2022 at 6:05 AM, EyesOpen said:

Heck, I barely keep up with any fundie families anymore -- I hang out on fj almost entirely for the astute political analysis and hilarious political cartoons.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...