Prophets of Trump: Religious Grifters Preying on Trumpers

Cartmann99

Cool. 

3F449030-0DDB-484B-8372-1F522734FDA2.jpeg.2d9d16e9f891adef7c355fc0faff2f53.jpeg

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Cool. 

3F449030-0DDB-484B-8372-1F522734FDA2.jpeg.2d9d16e9f891adef7c355fc0faff2f53.jpeg

Yes, you asshat, welcome to America.  A private business is choosing how to conduct business as it is allowed to do.  If you don't like it, you can always move to another country.  Isn't that the usual rhetoric- "love it or leave it"- when someone dares to criticize your cult leader, Dolt 45?

• Upvote 10

14 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Yes, you asshat, welcome to America.  A private business is choosing how to conduct business as it is allowed to do.  If you don't like it, you can always move to another country.  Isn't that the usual rhetoric- "love it or leave it"- when someone dares to criticize your cult leader, Dolt 45?

So many people would happily pay for his one way ticket out of the country. 

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, JordynDarby5 said:

So many people would happily pay for his one way ticket out of the country. 

But even though there are some countries I strongly dislike I can't think of any I hate enough to send him there.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

But even though there are some countries I strongly dislike I can't think of any I hate enough to send him there.

I know that the Russian people have enough problems without Locke but I'd pay to have him airlifted into Putin's palace.

• Upvote 3

On 9/17/2021 at 11:46 PM, Audrey2 said:

On 9/18/2021 at 7:59 AM, Xan said:

I know that the Russian people have enough problems without Locke but I'd pay to have him airlifted into Putin's palace.

I'd probably send him and other Trumpers to Russia. They love to talk about how horrible things are in the USA with a government trying to tell you want to do, shutting down Twitter, and crap. Let's see how much they love living in a country where that really happens. Also they happily follow a leader who loves Putin and everything he does. Let them live in Russia and see how much they really like Putin then. 

• Upvote 5

I'm honestly surprised that this group wants Robert Jeffress at their conference:

Texas Megachurch Leader: 'No Credible Religious Argument' for COVID Vaccine Exemptions

Members of the 12,000-large First Baptist Church of Dallas won't get the chance to use their religious faith as a way to skirt COVID-19 vaccination mandates.

Rev. Robert Jeffress, the church's leader, recently said that "there is no credible religious argument against the vaccines," adding in an email sent to the Associated Press that he and his staff "are neither offering nor encouraging members to seek religious exemptions from the vaccine mandates."

For some, the announcement came as a surprise, given Jeffress' position as a major figure in the pro-Trump evangelical community. Jeffress made a number of trips to the White House during former President Donald Trump's tenure and supported him during impeachment proceedings.

While the former president has since supported COVID vaccinations and has been booed for this support by members of his base, Trump previously refrained from touting the vaccine on the grounds of "freedom" and questioned the FDA over an alleged preferential relationship toward Pfizer.

Some Republicans, including Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Representative Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina, have promoted an anti-vaccine rhetoric. This anti-vaccine position has seen support among Republican voters, with a July Kaiser Family Foundation poll reporting that 58 percent of people who said they would "definitely not" get the vaccine identified as Republican.

Evangelical Christians, which according to the Pew Research Center is 56 percent Republican, are more likely to be anti-vaccine. A report by the Public Religion Research Institute found 44 percent of white evangelical Protestants oppose the vaccine, tied with Hispanic protestants as the most vaccine-hesitant religious group.

Despite members of the evangelical base expressing skepticism, Jeffress' position falls in line with other conservative leaders who have supported members of their congregations receiving the shot.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, more commonly known as the Mormon church, leans 70 percent Republican according to the Pew Research Center, and recently, the church's leadership came out in support of vaccination. An August statement by the church's governing body, known as the First Presidency, encouraged members to receive the shot and wear masks indoors, saying "we can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders."

Leaders of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America have followed suit, announcing they would not provide religious exemptions for the shot. Similarly, the Vatican and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops have come out in favor of the shot. Pope Francis has said it is "morally acceptable" to take the COVID vaccine, which he said may be used "in good conscience."

If Jeffress ends up sharing a stage with some of the rabid anti-vaxxers... :popcorn2:

Spoiler

girl fight fighting GIF

• Upvote 7

52 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

Game On Fighting GIF by Shalita Grant

It’s going to come down to the “God-sters” and the “Gun-sters” right? They have always been the ones who have managed to dupe the idiocracy into giving up their money in the name of God and guns but now their base is throwing money at Trump and his band of sycophants like Pillow Guy. In order to keep the income flowing the two headed monster, which has now grown a third and bigger head, must fight to devour one another. Maybe I am just overly optimistic but I would enjoy seeing them all fighting over the scraps of meat- and all because they chose to deify a failed businessman and waning reality tv personality. 

• Upvote 9

49 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This Is Crazy Season 1 GIF by New Amsterdam

What is it with this obsession with Hillary Clinton, who has been a private citizen for five years now...

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

That would leave Hitler swinging all alone in his little corner of hell, my dear.

• I Agree 7

California's governor is a "demon-possessed crook."

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 3

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Here we go again...

Donate with credit card or check

If we’ve really entered the last days, what good would giving him money do? What would he be able to do with that money that makes any kind of sense at the end of times? 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 13

More of his nonsense:

Spoiler

From 2018:

Today, SkyWatch TV posted a program in which End Times author and SkyWatch TV CEO Tom Horn suggested that Hillary Clinton is the “Whore of Babylon” who was conceived during a ritual carried out in 1946 by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.

• Eyeroll 11

21 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

More of his nonsense:

Hide contents

From 2018:

Today, SkyWatch TV posted a program in which End Times author and SkyWatch TV CEO Tom Horn suggested that Hillary Clinton is the “Whore of Babylon” who was conceived during a ritual carried out in 1946 by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.

Somebody please put Evil Grandpa Simpson back on his meds and back in the nursing home. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:cray-cray:

This was on "religionunplugged.com":  

Kat Kerr, a Jacksonville, Fla. prophetess known for her flaming pink hair, agreed.

“He (God) assured me in 2015 that Trump would sit in the White House for eight years,” she said. “And God assured me today when He walked into my room at noon -- well, almost noon, 11:55 am. -- He yelled as loud as He possibly could, ‘Justice will prevail.’” 

If God is going around talking to a crazy lady with pink hair, I don't think I can respect Him anymore. 😆

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5