IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 10: Before Happily Ever After

Bethella

I’m so BEC over this stupid charcuterie trend. I can’t roll my eyes enough. You put a bunch of cheese, fruit, and crackers on a wooden board. That’s not fancy and it took zero skill. Why do people fawn over it? 

E6E7D865-8A5F-404B-B73F-C67809B4A148.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

@gabenatorfilms has a couple of photos on his Instagram stories from the Keller/Reber wedding.

Looks like Lauren Duggar, Josie, and Suze Keller were in the wedding. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, indianabones said:

Instagram now tells people when you screenshot their stories, unfortunately, so no pics from me!

Really? Do you have a link for this information? TIA.

• Upvote 2

I screennshotted since it’s a public pic. I don’t care if he knows I did ;) 

C9E95E85-BF0B-42FD-AE24-438706CF6A02.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 7

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Really? Do you have a link for this information? TIA.

I read it on this thread on Reddit yesterday, but it looks like people are now saying that it's untrue.

• Thank You 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I screennshotted since it’s a public pic. I don’t care if he knows I did ;) 

C9E95E85-BF0B-42FD-AE24-438706CF6A02.jpeg

Is the bride wearing orange?!

1 minute ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Is the bride wearing orange?!

No. That might be the maid of honor. The bride isn’t in the picture. It looks like it’s just the groom with all the bridesmaids.

• Upvote 3

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

No. That might be the maid of honor. The bride isn’t in the picture. It looks like it’s just the groom with all the bridesmaids.

Thank you. 

* Bolding mine.

That just seems really strange to me. Why would the groom get a picture with just the bridesmaids?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Thank you. 

* Bolding mine.

That just seems really strange to me. Why would the groom get a picture with just the bridesmaids?

I’ve seen the combo before. I admit, I think wedding pics can be excessive. There are so many combos. Especially if there are large families and large wedding parties involved. I feel sorry for any photographer that has to shoot a quiverful fundie wedding. It must be exhausting trying to get an enormous groups shot. 

• Upvote 2

Doesn't look like either of the Nakatsus to me, but I guess the angle makes it hard to tell.

It's definitely Josie and Lauren Duggar at the end.  I think there is one person between Lauren Duggar and Katey Nakatsu Duggar. I don't see the other Nakatsu girl, but I'm not sure I would recognize her.

How did these people handle Josh? Is he in custody? He's not supposed to be around little kids, except his children.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I read it on this thread on Reddit yesterday, but it looks like people are now saying that it's untrue.

Thanks for that. The only instance I could find was where a person sending a story or photo via DM on IG would know if the recipient made a screenshot. It also sounds like it *may* also be possible for someone to see a list of everyone who's viewed their IG stories but that doesn't mean they would know if any of those persons made a screenshot. 

I do know that you can set your privacy settings so as to minimize your visibility:

IG privacy settings.png

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It's definitely Josie and Lauren Duggar at the end.  I think there is one person between Lauren Duggar and Katey Nakatsu Duggar. I don't see the other Nakatsu girl, but I'm not sure I would recognize her.

How did these people handle Josh? Is he in custody? He's not supposed to be around little kids, except his children.

I’m sure Josh stayed home. Anna probably left the wedding as soon as she could to get back to Josh 🙄

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Lauren Nakatsu far right?

I’m pretty sure they’re all far right lol

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 27

There's a video on youtube- from Gabenator films

https://youtu.be/wHcQ8IRC26I

8 minutes but a lot of waiting for the ceremony, and then weird jumps in places. You see Nathan is best man, the Keller parents and Rebers, a fleeting glimpse of David Waller conducting the singing, a quick view of the Waller eldest son and a M boy, and what looks like Anna and Priscilla from the back view

Everybody looks cold!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

4 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Of course David Waller would lead the singing.

David Waller is the new golden boy. He now has a church of his own. He has a squeaky clean record, a devoted fundie wife, and a bunch of clean, well behaved blonde children. 

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, Sops2 said:

Josh was there.

You can just see him and Anna sit down on the right hand side of the screen at 5.33 mins

I don’t understand how he can go. There are probably children everywhere. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

There's a video on youtube- from Gabenator films

https://youtu.be/wHcQ8IRC26I

8 minutes but a lot of waiting for the ceremony, and then weird jumps in places. You see Nathan is best man, the Keller parents and Rebers, a fleeting glimpse of David Waller conducting the singing, a quick view of the Waller eldest son and a M boy, and what looks like Anna and Priscilla from the back view

Everybody looks cold!

You weren’t kidding about everyone looking cold. I hope it was a short ceremony. 

• Upvote 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic