IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 10: Before Happily Ever After

Bethella

4 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Plus, as I've mentioned before, Nate doesn't exactly come across as super bright or mature (judging from his social media presence), and I think his family is aware of that on some level. So maybe they're just turning a blind eye for now, waiting for it to pass so they can set him up with a suitable fundie maiden of their choice.

They just recognized the relationship on his birthday post. I think it won’t last. So they will just pretend it never happened when they break up.

• Upvote 4

On 10/29/2021 at 5:35 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They just recognized the relationship on his birthday post. I think it won’t last. So they will just pretend it never happened when they break up.

I just saw that! Although I wouldn't put it past Nate to be a total idiot and be planning an engagement so young. He seems to be....not the smartest of the Wissmann clan, to put it politely. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Adding this from the Duggar threads, but it appears that David Keller is marrying Hannah Reber on Nov. 19th according to his pastor in Interlachen and a quick search on Google. The original date found was Dec. 11th so it looks like they’ll get married before Josh’s trail starts. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

Valiant Thomas and Jaryn Neufeld got married yesterday. So weird that they did it on a Monday, especially since it was in Oklahoma so a whole bunch of Thomases and Campanas had to travel out of state. It baffles me how basically no fundies have 9-5 jobs and just travel around all the time. 

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 3

On 11/7/2021 at 6:08 PM, sleepygirl1 said:

Reposting from the Morton thread but Edwin and Francesca appear to be engaged with a three stone ring.

Anyone know how old Francesca is?

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Anyone know how old Francesca is?

When her Instagram was public I was able to see a birthday post she made a few years ago. She turned 22 this year (on april 28th)

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Thanks!!

Wow, another brider older than the groom. That's 7 out of 11 marriages. Interesting. Not knocking it, but it seems unusual to me. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

The Thomas' are their very own special breed of fundie so no doubt, Rusty has a long screed about why the day his spawn married was perfect & godly & the absolute only right thing to do & way to do it. 

I'm still waiting to see if anyone gave Valiant a car. I mean, he's married now with no visible source of income. How is he going to go save babies & grift - and support his wife - without reliable transportation? I presume since he's so perfectly fit he can walk to the gym & doesn't need a car for that? 

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Thanks!!

Wow, another brider older than the groom. That's 7 out of 11 marriages. Interesting. Not knocking it, but it seems unusual to me. 

I think it matters more when you go to traditional high school and college. Everything is just easier when you are in the same grade as your mate. Because then no one is graduating from high school first and leaving for college without you. And the same for college. But if you are fundie and don’t have those typical experiences, age difference doesn’t matter as much.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it matters more when you go to traditional high school and college. Everything is just easier when you are in the same grade as your mate. Because then no one is graduating from high school first and leaving for college without you. And the same for college. But if you are fundie and don’t have those typical experiences, age difference doesn’t matter as much.

Also, judging from quite a lot of the fundie manboys we follow here, it really doesn't matter if they get married at 19 or at 29, since there's no discernible difference in maturity anyway.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 5

9 hours ago, Nothing if not critical said:

Also, judging from quite a lot of the fundie manboys we follow here, it really doesn't matter if they get married at 19 or at 29, since there's no discernible difference in maturity anyway.

The girls aren't much better imo.

• Upvote 12

It looks like Ben Seewald’s recently divorced sister is engaged again. To a guy named Joseph Coates. They haven’t been together that long. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 4

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like Ben Seewald’s recently divorced sister is engaged again. To a guy named Joseph Coates. They haven’t been together that long. 

It seems like they got married already, not engaged. They got tagged by this photographer. She calls them Mr and Mrs and it also looks like he has a ring as well.

Spoiler

39353764-2210-4CEB-B40B-3E5642F3E1C1.thumb.jpeg.f39e2c47eaf8c5d130dd074d056e44af.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 15

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

It seems like they got married already, not engaged. They got tagged by this photographer. She calls them Mr and Mrs and it also looks like he has a ring as well.

Reveal hidden contents

39353764-2210-4CEB-B40B-3E5642F3E1C1.thumb.jpeg.f39e2c47eaf8c5d130dd074d056e44af.jpeg

Thanks. Jessica also wrote in her comments that her last marriage didn’t include domestic violence. I guess that was an online rumor. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 2

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Thanks. Jessica also wrote in her comments that her last marriage didn’t include domestic violence. I guess that was an online rumor. 

People should be more careful then to start rumors like that.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell

Just now, Bluebirdbluebell said:

People should be more careful than to start rumors like that.

I don’t think it was talked about on FJ so I don’t think I ever heard of it. 

• I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

So Hannah Reber and David Keller did end up get married today and not in December. Gabby (Perez) Patton posted a few pics on her stories. I’ve been following her for years so I can’t remember if she’s private or not, so I don’t know if it’s ok to post the pics. Her @ is drews.gal (ode to her husband or course 🙄)if someone could check 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 8

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

So Hannah Reber and David Keller did end up get married today and not in December. Gabby (Perez) Patton posted a few pics on her stories. I’ve been following her for years so I can’t remember if she’s private or not, so I don’t know if it’s ok to post the pics. Her @ is drews.gal (ode to her husband or course 🙄)if someone could check 

Yes she’s private. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes she’s private. 

Oh welp … I’m sure Jrod will post pictures of Nurthan and baby Nehemiah at the wedding though 

• Upvote 5

Looks like it was a pretty wedding. They had a massive charcuterie spread style table. And a balloon arch, of course.

Instagram now tells people when you screenshot their stories, unfortunately, so no pics from me!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

16 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Looks like it was a pretty wedding. They had a massive charcuterie spread style table. And a balloon arch, of course.

Instagram now tells people when you screenshot their stories, unfortunately, so no pics from me!

Waaaahhhh!!!!! Omg good to know. 

• Upvote 7

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic