IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 10: Before Happily Ever After

Bethella

If Josh didn't have permission to be there (and it seems unlikely, but maybe an exception was granted with certain conditions) I hope his bond is revoked, and he gets to await his trial in jail, not in the comfort of the Reber's home. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

I can't even understand this. He's currently on restricted release for downloading torturous CSA and they are having a big wedding with him in attendance and his kids and underage relatives wondering around. They are so out of their minds and on another planet. I hope that they lock him up for violation of terms of release.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

24 minutes ago, JMO said:

I can't even understand this. He's currently on restricted release for downloading torturous CSA and they are having a big wedding with him in attendance and his kids and underage relatives wondering around.

Was it allowed because his "guardian" was there?

Regardless, Josh should be in jail, awaiting trial, not mingling out in society. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

The bride and groom- for those who didn't manage to catch the video

(And yes that waving hand at the right hand side is David Waller conducting the singing)

Screenshot_20211121-153259_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Sops2
A mention of Pecan
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 10

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

David Waller is the new golden boy. He now has a church of his own. He has a squeaky clean record, a devoted fundie wife, and a bunch of clean, well behaved blonde children. 

Except for pecan thievery!

*Bolding mine.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 17

On 11/20/2021 at 11:08 PM, ToriAmos said:

I feel creepy saying it, but does Lauren Duggar look a little full in the bust? Breast-feeding perhaps?

Not creepy- I noticed but I think it is a horribly unflattering dress cut to be honest.  I keep getting drawn back to it! Someone mentioned it reminded them of Jill's dress at Nuries wedding.. where she refashioned the top for modesty.  Looks like Laurens was somehow stitched weird in the middle- this creating 2 separate boob bags/cups instead of a nice "shelf of bust" 

So very unflattering vs potential sharing of cleavage?

• Upvote 4

On 11/20/2021 at 12:20 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Edited by Themanda Duggar
My comment didn’t format correctly. Not sure why

21 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Was it allowed because his "guardian" was there?

Regardless, Josh should be in jail, awaiting trial, not mingling out in society. 

That isn't how I read it. I read it as he can't be around children. This is from US magazine. I am still digging for the legal docs (my bolding)

“I will tell you that your own children, and your siblings, children, and your minor brothers and sisters, they’re all part of the larger society that the court must consider in protecting from you,” Judge Christy Comstock told the 33-year-old reality TV personality during Wednesday’s hearing. “I cannot in good conscience, send you home. … There are six minor children that live in your house. There are other minor children, in and out of their grandparents’ house on a regular basis. And I’m not going to return you there.”

While Duggar will not be permitted to return to his family home, his release conditions include having unlimited contact with his kids as long as his wife, Anna Duggar, is present. Josh, however, cannot be around any other children, will be monitored via a GPS and he can only leave the home confinement at pastor Lacount Reber and wife Maria Reber’s home to see Anna and the kids, go to church, work, legal appointments and for medical care.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

2 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

That isn't how I read it. I read it as he can't be around children. This is from US magazine. I am still digging for the legal docs (my bolding)

You're right if that magazine article is correct. Josh should not have been at the wedding. 

I wonder what it would take to put him in jail to await trial since he clearly thinks he's above the law.

Also, I'd like to see LaCount Reber get some kind of sanction -- preferably a fine + jail time -- for doing a piss poor job at being a guardian. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

On the one hand, Josh isn't allowed to be around young kids. On the other hand, he's allowed to go to church, which means that there is some way he is allowed to be around people. 

The Rebers aren't wealthy, but they're much wealthier than the Rods. Of course the wedding is nicer.

• Upvote 2

I’ll repost this on the Duggar thread but at 23 mins of this video by our favorite lawyer she says no children at a party, restaurant, etc. however before this she said before he did anything outside of work, court, medical and church he must have explicit permission. If he didn’t get permission from his parole, then he is in violation, or at least that is my take on what Emily D. Baker said.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I’ll repost this on the Duggar thread but at 23 mins of this video by our favorite lawyer she says no children at a party, restaurant, etc. however before this she said before he did anything outside of work, court, medical and church he must have explicit permission. If he didn’t get permission from his parole, then he is in violation, or at least that is my take on what Emily D. Baker said.

Did Emily put out a new video? The last one I saw was before the wedding 

• Upvote 1

I wonder what happened to Daniel Keller’s leg. I just assumed that it was an injury that would heal over time when we saw him using crutches a couple years ago. But he still has one crutch in the pictures. It must have been a major I jury if he still has to use it. 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

More wedding photos from the Keller-Reber wedding courtesy of Reddit. Lots of familiar faces among the bridesmaids.

Does it seem like Lauren Duggar could be pregnant (from the bridesmaids pic) to anyone else? could be just her pose or bloating of course 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Does it seem like Lauren Duggar could be pregnant (from the bridesmaids pic) to anyone else? could be just her pose or bloating of course 

I’ve thought that before and I was wrong, so I don’t speculate now.

• Thank You 1

2 hours ago, indianabones said:

I stand corrected, both Katey and Lauren Nakatsu were bridesmaids!

Katey with her sister Lauren, Lauren with her sister Lily...I am oddly disappointed Kendra and her sister Lauren weren't included. Snarkers demand all Duggar-affiliated Laurens and their sisters in a single wedding party! 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 8:00 PM, sleepygirl1 said:

Question: have there been any fundie families that have married off all their kids? I know some are close (only one or two left) but are there any that that have gotten all their kids to leave and cleave seems like the Bontragers are doing a pretty good job while the Arndts are in last place.

I totally forgot about the Arndts. Do the men-children still play with penguins?

Edwin Morton and Francesca Tuggle are officially engaged, per Martha’s ig story. I’m not convinced they were engaged before, I think that was just a photoshoot they had

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Edwin Morton and Francesca Tuggle are officially engaged, per Martha’s ig story. I’m not convinced they were engaged before, I think that was just a photoshoot they had

I was surprised by that. Unbelievably weird to pose for fake engagement photos with the boyfriend you're not actually engaged to, imo.

• I Agree 2

3 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I was surprised by that. Unbelievably weird to pose for fake engagement photos with the boyfriend you're not actually engaged to, imo.

I thought those were their WEDDING photos at first glance! 😂

• Upvote 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic