IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 10: Before Happily Ever After

Bethella

Watch alaythia wissmann's stories. In one of them i think that is susanna walking very close next to a super blonde dude. Looks like one of the stangl boys -potential relationship?

9 minutes ago, love2scrap said:

Watch alaythia wissmann's stories. In one of them i think that is susanna walking very close next to a super blonde dude. Looks like one of the stangl boys -potential relationship?

I watched the story. Pretty sure the guy is Logan Smith. They’ve been speculated to be together for a while but I don’t think anything has been confirmed. 

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, love2scrap said:

Yeah I’ve been saying they are a thing for awhile. It’s logan smith. 

• Upvote 6

I just saw the thread on Sitara Smith, I’ll remove her the next time I get a chance to update the list. 

• Sad 6
  • Thank You 1

36 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Joseph Mieczcowski and Celia Craig are engaged 

I’ve been wondering about them. They’ve been dating since Christmas. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2021 at 8:54 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve been wondering about them. They’ve been dating since Christmas. 

I saw the picture of Joseph Mieczkowski and Celia Craig taken last December and based on their pose, I thought an engagement announcement was imminent.  That took far longer than I expected.  Now am curious about a wedding date. Wonder if they will push it into 2022.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, petrushka said:

I saw the picture of Joseph Mieczkowski and Celia Craig taken last December and based on their pose, I thought an engagement announcement was imminent.  That took far longer than I expected.  Now am curious about a wedding date. Wonder if they will push it into 2022.

I’m all for taking your time so I guess it’s good they aren’t rushing. I always cringe when fundies get married 6 months after meeting.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m all for taking your time so I guess it’s good they aren’t rushing. I always cringe when fundies get married 6 months after meeting.

I agree.  Most fundies seem to rush into marriage.  This is one of the reasons that I'm starting to doubt that Jana Duggar and Stephen Wissmann are still together.  Their relationship seems really long for a Duggar courtship/engagement.  It's looking more and more like Hannah and Jeremiah are the couple that will get married.  Maybe Jana will pull a Sarah Maxwell and move into her own place - doubtful but who knows? 

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

David Keller and Hannah Reber have a registry listing Dec 11 as their wedding date. 

Wonder how they'll address the invitation to Josh's family.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

To the surprise of absolutely no-one, Kaylee Rodrigues is courting Jonathan Hill. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2

11 minutes ago, SoSoNosy said:

Who is Jonathan Hill?  Do I need to go find a hive of murder hornets?

He’s from a fundie family in Mississippi. He was spotted sitting next to Kaylee back in June at Nurie’s baby shower. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

James Munck has a girlfriend. No name. Also I love seeing Elizabeth in pants happy with her two boys; I think she would have lost her spark in Maxhell.

D7AA5241-6DBC-4CB6-BA52-2904C43F68FC.jpeg

Edited by sleepygirl1
Cannot spell for my life.
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

she would have lost her spark in Maxhell.

Up till this month I'd have agreed with you but now Mary and Anna are off in another state in an accredited college. Sarah has moved to her own house with her dog and her car and she quit working for Steve. One of there brothers is in a different city from Steve. Another rented and now has a home more than walking distance from Steve. And that is just what we know. Big changes have been going on in Maxwell land and I'm not sure if the life Elizabeth is living is so different from Elissa's life right now.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

25 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Up till this month I'd have agreed with you but now Mary and Anna are off in another state in an accredited college. Sarah has moved to her own house with her dog and her car and she quit working for Steve. One of there brothers is in a different city from Steve. Another rented and now has a home more than walking distance from Steve. And that is just what we know. Big changes have been going on in Maxwell land and I'm not sure if the life Elizabeth is living is so different from Elissa's life right now.

Actually Joe and Elissa moved out of Maxhell too. I think someone said it’s about 45mins from Maxhell. It’s a beautiful house. If Elizabeth has 3 children, she has the same amount as Joe. I agree that her life might not be that different. But if Joe was the wrong choice, then I’m glad she ended it. 

• Upvote 12

3 hours ago, JMO said:

I don't follow the Maxwells closely. Did something happen? Why so many changes at once?

I've been making my way through the threads, and so far what I've gotten is that no one knows, but there is a lot of speculation that:

• Steve's health is deteriorating quickly.
  • The boys have made it clear that they will not financially support their adult sisters when Steve is gone.
  • Chelsy (Bontrager) Maxwell introduced Anna and Mary to f*n and now they're getting quite demanding in their desires for it :laughing-rolling:

But nothing is confirmed. The points above are simply the popular contemplations/assumptions in the Maxhell threads.

Edited by CaptainFunderpants
formatting/grammar
  • Upvote 12
  • Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

I've been making my way through the threads, and so far what I've gotten is that no one knows, but there is a lot of speculation that:

• Steve's health is deteriorating quickly.
  • The boys have made it clear that they will not financially support their adult sisters when Steve is gone.
  • Chelsy (Bontrager) Maxwell introduced Anna and Mary to f*n and now they're getting quite demanding in their desires for it :laughing-rolling:

But nothing is confirmed. The points above are simply the popular contemplations/assumptions in the Maxhell threads.

I'll add one to that: Steve's health issues cost them a lot of money, so did Anna-Marie's cancer treatment - both Steve and Chris were relying on funds from Scamaritan rather than health insurance, and it's left them with bigger bills than they were expecting. 

The boys' businesses, especially Swift Otter, were booming and they needed Sarah's (probably bargain price) labour so she began working full time, and Steve couldn't really prevent her from doing that as he needed as much money as possible to flow to the boys (and therefore also to him and Chris, since the businesses also support them). Since she has saved quite a lot of money over the year and they now accepted that she wasn't going to get married, they let her move out, probably as a pathway to buying her own place debt free and not relying on Steve and Teri's nest egg. 

The plans still may be for the younger girls to remain in the house, but (as I a suspect is the case) they were able to earn enough scholarship $$ that they could pay for college out of their own pockets, Steve's main objections to them attending - that it would cost him money that could be used to buy a house debt free - no longer applied, and probably never really applied to girls anyway. Plus he could argue that it was worth it to improve their missionary and wifely potential.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic