IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 10: Before Happily Ever After

Bethella

On 10/15/2021 at 9:26 AM, Tangy Bee said:

Did the youngest Botkin son get married yet? 

No, and his older brother is getting married next month.

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

I don’t think this obviously needs to be said but Nathan Bates and Esther Keyes  were married on Friday.

Wow, looks like it was quite the production. Is her family wealthy?

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

The website says that it could be up to 12,000 dollars for just the venue. I don't know what areas they used though

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I don’t think so. She comes from a family with 14 kids. That would make anyone poor 😂

I’m guessing BUB threw in a few bucks. And they may have gotten a discount for advertising.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10

On 10/16/2021 at 5:49 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:
On 10/15/2021 at 8:26 AM, Tangy Bee said:

Did the youngest Botkin son get married yet? 

No, and his older brother is getting married next month.

Whoa! There's a youngest unmarried Botkin son? How old is he?

I'd be curious how the soon to be married Botkin son met his intended.  

And how will the youngest meet his future wife?  I assume he also works at T-Rex Arms and does he still live with Mom, Dad and the Botkinetti?

• Upvote 3

And FJ has known it for months. They will be engaged by Thanksgiving.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

44 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Hannah Wissman and Jeremiah Duggar are official.

Screenshot_2021-10-27-18-12-46-878_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

But an engaged Katie Bates has to wait until December before we actually see Travis rest a hand on her shoulder longer than a second 🙄. Sorry for changing the subject.

• Upvote 8

59 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And FJ has known it for months. They will be engaged by Thanksgiving.

I still wonder why we haven’t heard anything from Susanna and Logan. Neither of them are in the public eye like Jed, I don’t see why they’d have to hide. I guess they could just close friends, but I don’t think so at this point. 

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I still wonder why we haven’t heard anything from Susanna and Logan. Neither of them are in the public eye like Jed, I don’t see why they’d have to hide. I guess they could just close friends, but I don’t think so at this point. 

I think they are seeing each other. Maybe Logan wants to stay out of the spotlight since his sister had a baby outside of marriage with a guy that then died in a motorcycle crash. Maybe that’s enough attention for his taste. 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1

3 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

If it gets serious, there will be some kind of announcement.

The Wissmanns have announced EVERY "special friend" for every child so far, usually not long before actually getting engaged. If an engagement is imminent, it will come. If not, we'll probably never hear about it. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, meep said:

If it gets serious, there will be some kind of announcement.

The Wissmanns have announced EVERY "special friend" for every child so far, usually not long before actually getting engaged. If an engagement is imminent, it will come. If not, we'll probably never hear about it. 

Except Nate. He’s been with his girlfriend awhile. He’s so young, I doubt they will make it. I bet they will eventually break up. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Except Nate. He’s been with his girlfriend awhile. He’s so young, I doubt they will make it. I bet they will eventually break up. 

TIL Nate had a girlfriend. I've never heard any Wissman talk about her and I don't even remember seeing her in pictures. She's either really really private or (more likely) you are right and this relationship will hit the rocks (if it hasn't already)

• Upvote 1

Just now, browngrl said:

TIL Nate had a girlfriend. I've never heard any Wissman talk about her and I don't even remember seeing her in pictures. She's either really really private or (more likely) you are right and this relationship will hit the rocks (if it hasn't already)

He’s talked about her on Instagram. And posted pics with her. He hasn’t tried to hide it like Hannah. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yeah because they are not anywhere close to getting engaged. It's only when engagement is imminent. I agree with you, I don't think they're gonna make it. The social media and blogs will never have any record of this relationship and they'll pretend it never existed. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, meep said:

Yeah because they are not anywhere close to getting engaged. It's only when engagement is imminent. I agree with you, I don't think they're gonna make it. The social media and blogs will never have any record of this relationship and they'll pretend it never existed. 

Nate just turned 20 and Wissmanns don’t normally get married that young. Some are even in their 30s when they marry. I will be shocked if those two marry. 

• I Agree 3

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Nate just turned 20 and Wissmanns don’t normally get married that young. Some are even in their 30s when they marry. I will be shocked if those two marry. 

Plus, as I've mentioned before, Nate doesn't exactly come across as super bright or mature (judging from his social media presence), and I think his family is aware of that on some level. So maybe they're just turning a blind eye for now, waiting for it to pass so they can set him up with a suitable fundie maiden of their choice.

• Upvote 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic