image.png.87db56f32559d00345d4a8302f67cf7d.png

image.thumb.png.9579a00d35f459baf8103eba0db2ecb8.png

Recently Married

image.png.829157aad112e77e5992b569583f2cba.png

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 1

Pretty sure Racheal Parker and Luke Kosachuck got married.  I don't have the date, and she left facebook over "censorship" so not sure I can track down a date.  Maybe June 20th?  Unsure if that's the date, or if that's when they got their license.  https://www.kokomotribune.com/news/area_briefs/marriages-june-20-2020/article_ba2ddcd4-b0b5-11ea-a517-7b6847525a17.html 

Mercy Darnell is engaged to Wyatt Lueck.  Date looks to be June 12th.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Warden Bates turned 18 today, so he can be officially added to the singles list. 

• Upvote 8

20 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Enoch Keller is 18, he can be added.

Keller is his mom’s maiden name, his last name is Shrader.

I have been thinking about the Shrader kids as Enoch is now an adult and the rest will follow in rapid succession, and being fundies they probably want to marry them off ASAP. Will they send them back to the US? or will they hope to meet other missionaries there in Zambia? I don’t see them setting up the kids with locals or the whole fam relocating to the US for now but who knows. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 17

7 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Keller is his mom’s maiden name, his last name is Shrader.

I have been thinking about the Shrader kids as Enoch is now an adult and the rest will follow in rapid succession, and being fundies they probably want to marry them off ASAP. Will they send them back to the US? or will they hope to meet other missionaries there in Zambia? I don’t see them setting up the kids with locals or the whole fam relocating to the US but who knows. 

Oh god I just had a thought. What if Jill tries to match make with the Schrader kids!

• Upvote 8
  • Confused 1
  • Rufus Bless 7

The Bontragers just posted what seems like a clear marriage ad for Taylor. I guess that answers the question of whether they’ll be more relaxed about marrying off the remaining kids after pushing six into marriage in four(?) years. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPHHSPTHRHr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Dominionatrix
Typo
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh god I just had a thought. What if Jill tries to match make with the Schrader kids!

Totally possible! Just imagine Jill's and John's massive egos combined in a wedding. It will give us snark material for months (although I can never keep up with the JRod threads anyway ?)

15 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

The Bontragers just posted what seems like a clear marriage ad for Taylor. I guess that answers the question of whether they’ll be more relaxed about marrying off the remaining kids after pushing six into marriage in four(?) years. 

Oh boy. They really want to get rid of their remaining kids, don't they?

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

OK, a Campana boy is getting married this weekend, right? The Campanas are descending upon my state & I can smell the stench. 

If I remember correctly, they're getting married in Amherst? Which is funny to me because one of the biggest things in Amherst these days is a brewery - - owned & operated by my cousin. 

OK, I did my own Google (imagine that; so I don't need to ask stupid questions after all...hmmm) and look at this (2nd on the list) - Name change order for the bride to be:

http://classifieds.thenorthwestern.com/category.php?place=Public+Notices&posit=Name+Change-Adoption&page=2

Do the Campanas not do legal marriages? Marriage would change her name, she doesn't have to petition the court & go through a legal process or public notification process. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

So I clicked on the link and had to chuckle since there is one couple with the charming german family name Fleischfresser (meateater) mentioned. It's not that common in Germany, but I knew someone with that name.

Back to the topic: I wouldn't be surprised if the Campanas don't do legal marriages since their are extremely homophobic.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Do the Campanas not do legal marriages? Marriage would change her name, she doesn't have to petition the court & go through a legal process or public notification process. 

Is that always the case? In my state you have to file additional paperwork for a name change, at least according to the folks I know who have done that.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Is that always the case? In my state you have to file additional paperwork for a name change, at least according to the folks I know who have done that.

I don't know about all states. But, it is absolutely the case in my state, which is the state Campana is getting married in. 

Some of them are at a local custard stand - a "famous" stop in Milwaukee. tRump lover Nick posted "we our here". I have to stop looking, but since they're in my home, I keep looking to see what they're doing. 

Edumakation. Campanas don't need it. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Love 1

On 5/20/2021 at 9:55 PM, Dominionatrix said:

Someone asked and they answered. They claim it's not. ?

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.4124dd351953652c5b8ed5af300fa7a3.PNG

• Haha 13

Campbell Morton posted pics in Wisconsin with description indicating that Jeremiah and Nada got married. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

10 minutes ago, JMO said:

Campbell Morton posted pics in Wisconsin with description indicating that Jeremiah and Nada got married. 

Yeah, the Campana crowd has been stinking up my home state for days. Campanas, Mortons - a fundie extravaganza!

Can't wait until they leave and we can fumigate. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

Jonathn and Lindsey are also getting married on 9/11. Looks like Rachel will be the matron of honor. Never heard of the wedding party be called the support team.

https://www.theknot.com/us/jonathan-smith-and-lindsey-pulliam-sep-2021

Isaac and Addie are getting married on August 28th according to their registry.

https://registry.theknot.com/addie-moore-isaac-long-august-2021-in/45900903

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Andrew Wahlquist got married on 22 May to someone called Lindsay? On Kate Wahlquist's Instagram story.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Andrew Wahlquist got married on 22 May to someone called Lindsay? On Kate Wahlquist's Instagram story.

Her name is Lindsay Bell. @Triplet3 added them to the list about a week ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Laura Rose Pearl, Mike & Debi Pearl's oldest grandchild and daughter of Nathan Pearl, will be marrying Jadon Martin on July 17, 2021 in Lobelville, TN. 

1138559993_July2021_JadonMartinLauraPearl.thumb.jpg.4f63b2c427165d19cd8327d7abe3e798.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Have you always had Gothard on there? :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Haha 8

Nathan Bates and Esther Keyes got engaged on Saturday. As a first, the exclusive went to Fox News. The 

87AC993F-876A-4285-8EF1-613F5AE5D34D.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 10

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Nathan Bates and Esther Keyes got engaged on Saturday. As a first, the exclusive went to Fox News. Wtf

Ah, Fox News. Joining the ranks of People, Us, TLC....what else? Trash rags. Shit shows. Seems fitting it's the outlet of choice for fundies.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Ah, Fox News. Joining the ranks of People, Us, TLC....what else? Trash rags. Shit shows. Seems fitting it's the outlet of choice for fundies.

I feel like People is a reputable source. Fox News is just a joke. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Have you always had Gothard on there? :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Yes, he’s been on there all along 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • Love 2

Katie Bates' wedding is scheduled for December 2021.  I would bet on a late September or early October wedding for Nathan. 

• Upvote 8

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic